Chemist King

2.0

Vik
    Vik

Indifferent staff

The staff are really disappointing. More interested in talking to the sales representative than doing what you requested. Maybe you should employ people that want a job. I wouldn't perchase anything from this chemist.

over priced

I was looking to purchase a tube of aci-jel balance. Firstly went to chem plus where it was $32! So I thought I would travel to chemist king, no doubt it would be cheaper. It was, labelled at $22! But scanned at $32. Turns out it was put on the wrong self, under the label of a product that was the same brand. I asked the woman on the counter if I could get it any cheaper. Considering they claim to be the cheapest chemists and have a 110% garentee to beat prices or some nonsense? She was very unresponsive, gave me a vague explanation as to why she couldn't do it. Won't be going there again, what a waste