Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

Chemist Warehouse Physical Store (page 2 of 11)

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chemist warehouse chadstone

I don’t know what it is about chemist warehouse chadstone but on two recent occasions I have been given the third degree when leaving the store. The first was when security sent me back to the checkout to get a receipt for the goods I had just paid for in front of him and the second time the guard started questioning items on my babies pram. I can understand trying to prevent people stealing but that doesn’t mean you treat everyone like a thief. I’ve never had a problem at any of their other stores but I can safely say I won’t be shopping at any chemist warehouse store moving forward.

Store LocationChemist warehouse Chadstone
Annad

AnnadAdelaide

Never have prescriptions in stock

Time and time again this place does not have prescriptions that I need are they a pharmacy or just a cheap place to shop for non necessities?? What is your true calling?

Store LocationKilburn
RB7

RB7Sydney, NSW

Arrogant chemist with attitude problem

Store LocationChemist warehouse Parramatta, 202 to 214 Church St, Parramatta NSW 2150

Brooklyn

BrooklynSouth East Queensland, QLD

. Extremely great customer service

Toys of products was so large and extensive I highly recommend this store to anybody it was my favourite store. For my products from out of all sorted I have been to

Store LocationAnnerley
Ji K.

Ji K.Sydney, NSW

Happy to shop

I always go there to get health food& medicine. It's the cheapest i can get in city! However this store is very busy all the time. Most of health food are half price and medicine is also reasonable price.

Store LocationHaymarket(central)

Greg

Gregbrisbane

No Customer Service

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre 4122
Jane X.

Jane X.Perth, WA

Horrible service

I went to buy stuff in the shop in Carousel WA. I spent more than two hundred dollars in the shop and the shop assistant refused to let me have hand alcohol rub from his counter. The manager said it is for stuff use only. If I buy anything from another shop like Myer, they will give me a free gift. I will never again go back.

Store LocationCarousel WA
LMoke

LMokeSydney, NSW

Ridiculous

Store LocationBlacktown
Sara

SaraSydney, NSW

Products out of stock and security tighter than airport

I was looking for two hair products, they had neither on stock yet the security guard wanted to check my bag twice after even seeing I did not walk around the store just spoke to a sales person..this security is ridiculous!went to Priceline and found the products even cheaper and received great customer service something that is non existent in chemist warehouse! Avoid chemist warehouse

Store LocationBondi junction

Tracy T

Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

Disappointing service

Big airy store, lovely staff, but very rude pharmacist who questions prescriptions, and doctor's instructions in a very arrogant condescending manner. Great range of products, great prices but not great service at the chemist counter and sadly after 3 separate incidents and witnessing more than a few incidences toward other undeserving people I have decided that I shall no longer shop there. It's one of two Corio stores this one is opposite Aldi on the Princes hwy, Geelong,Vic.

Store LocationChemist warehouse Princes hwy, Corio, victoria
True_Review

True_ReviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting and manner-less behavior of security guards in 592 Elizabeth St, Melbourne 3000 store

The product I needed to buy was not available in this store and on my way out of the shop a manner-less security guard wanted to check inside my handbag. If they need to look into ladies handbags, they have to keep a lady at the door. Since, I didn't want to behave rudely I still opened and showed him inside my handbag.
I didn't forget to mention to that security guards face their actions are disgusting. Yet, I hope it doesn't make any difference for those ill-mannered people.
Very poor customer service and prices are not much different from other pharmacies.
Will not shop at chemist warehouse again.

Store Location592 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Nhuthuytran

NhuthuytranSydney, NSW

Bad manner and disgrace behaviour of security guard At Bankstown Store

Store LocationBankstown Plaza
JSE

JSEKambah

50% price increase

I have been buying Blackmore's triple omega for over a year for under $30. I buy it monthly so am very aware of price fluctuations. This year the price jumped to $45.99. That's very unreasonable.

Store LocationWe

Bad customer service at Rocklea with refund policy shown on receipt up to 7 days for refunds

I had purchased the wrong fragrance in less than half an hour And had tried to refund my purchase but the customer service and said they wouldn’t refund it and yet the receipt said you could refund fragrance within 7 days. They had brought in the retail manager to help discus the problem but he also said no refunds. Never going there again !!!

Store LocationRocklea

Poor customer service

30 minute wait for my script. Then i had to wait even longer to pay. There were more staff then customers instore. 5 customers behind me got their script before me.

Store LocationJoondalup

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Chemist might be the cheapest for perscriptions but the service is extremely slow and staff ask personal questions about your health when 12 people are standing around listening. I tried SMS service to speed things up and this made no difference. Still very slow and inefficient

Store LocationHope Island Queensland
K V.

K V.

Similar issue as disbelief

I bought some protein powder from a Chemist Warehouse in Brisbane and after discussing the powder with someone I knew they said it was the wrong one.

I took it back the same day still sealed and was told there was no refund even those the protein powder was not fit for the purpose I bought it for (which is a good enough reason for a refund) but after I ask them why there was no refund they eventually gave me a refund.

And I don't think no I know I won't get a response from Chemist Warehouse here as I contacted them through their website and through their Twitter account to find out why they advertise on the Alan Jones radio show and still got no response months later.

Disbelief

DisbeliefCanberra 2600, ACT

Don’t accept refund for vitamins???? Why not?

Their policy states they will not accept returns for vitamins. Isn’t this against consumer law. The product I purchased is unopened and was purchased in error. There goes $30. Big companies don’t care about consumer satisfaction.

Store LocationGungahlin
Lyoness

LyonessSydney, NSW

A bit hectic at times but always reliable

I have been shopping at Chemist Warehouse for years, and my local Chatswood store (there are three, but I'm referring mainly to the small one up near the train station) has always been reliable, with friendly, really helpful staff. Occasionally I'll get an item cheaper somewhere else, but mostly their prices are great.

Store LocationChatswood
Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Why send from Sydney when its in stock in Perth

I ordered some common items that I have always been able to find instore online just so it could get delivered to my mother. A couple of days it said. 14 days later and no product. Had to go and buy them again somewhere else. Any online I have done before always came from a local store and quickly. Why send it from Sydney when they know that the fires are slowing down delivery times. Not good enough CW

Store LocationOnline