Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

Chemist Warehouse Physical Store (page 2 of 15)

1.8

Kristie

KristieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nurse on duty is an absolute gem!

Just dealt with hoppers crossing store and Nurse on duty is absolutely wonderful, so helpful and just an all round pleasant person who went above and beyond to help me. Absolutely wonderful experience underpinned by her genuine care for customers.

Store LocationOld Geelong Road
Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried to return unused product. Can’t because of covid. No policy displayed.

Tried to return unused product bought 3 days earlier. They won’t refund due to virus. Logically the concern must be potential contamination. However two attendants handled the package in the process of telling me this. The manager was unable to explain the logic in the policy and in handling the product. The icing on the cake? When I took the product back from one attendant and went to leave she said “Um you have to pay for it first”.....HELLO? I’d everyone going mad????? I am. I’m furious at these inept people. Head office train your staff please.

Store LocationPreston
Coconuts &.

Coconuts &.Sydney, NSW

Items are non refundable on any items returned to the store during COVID

Store LocationNeutral Bay

Wee

WeePerth, WA

You “pay cheap” you get cheap treatment At Subiaco store

I bought a make up item 20 days ago and I realised that didn’t suit my skin Color. I bought it for 12 dollars on that day. Today I went to exchange the product. It was like the same way as I bought. I didn’t open it. They said that I had to pay 4 dollars extra because on the day that I bought the product was on a special price. They tried to explain to me the reason. Which I don’t understand. I wanted to know if it was the opposite case like if I had spent 16 dollars when I bought it and came asking for exchanging the product on a day that the product was on special if they would give me the 4 dollars back! Subiaco Chemist Warehouse you are doing it totally right! You are in the right path for a terrible customer service.

Store LocationSubiaco

Terrible customer service

For the first time I tried to return an item purchased incorrectly just the day before and was treated aggressively by the staff member. I think it was because I wanted to find out more details of their return policy - which I have since found on their web site and the link is printed on the receipt - but no mention of this from the person I spoke to. I am no longer worried about the refund (this is a learning experience on the ethics of CW) but I am angered by the way they treat customers. If store managers are sent on training to assert their returns policy then CW should review the quality of the training.
I will be voting with my feet and avoiding CW.

Store LocationGlen Waverley, Vic
Kaz

KazPerth, WA

Poor service from pharmacy

Took my scripts in to set up the app One of my scripts was an authority script for large quantities. They filled the script and I left for the 20 min journey home only to fund they had only dispensed 1/2 the amount so only 2 weeks of medication They then set up my scripts in the app for the inappropriate amount of medication so when I tried to order only had 1/2 the amount again. When I went back to the store rather than give me a months supply would only give me the second half of what they should have supplied in the first place meaning another trip back in 2 weeks ...... don’t they understand people on medication are sick and cannot keep returning to the store especially when no apology is offered Sorry you have lost another customer

Store LocationForest Rd Armadale WA
Alex W.

Alex W.

Very rude and arrogant chemists

I have to agree that their prescription medicines is one of the cheapest in the market. BUT...the chemists who took the prescriptions are the rudest and most arrogant ever. I have visited so many discount chemist warehouse: Liverpool (used to be 2 stores), Bankstown, City (2 stores), Campsie (2 stores) and other suburbs, I found 8 out of 10 of their chemists are very arrogant and rude. Funnily, the cashiers are friendly enough. Don't know if those chemist thinks that they are above everyone else in terms of their professions, you tell me. But Discount Chemist Warehouse should teach customer service to most of their chemists!!!

Timmy

TimmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nasty customer service

Store LocationPakenham

No exchange

Store LocationCasula NSW

Iris Booth

Iris BoothSydney, NSW

If a Quarter Star was listed, this would be generous.

Emailed over two weeks ago. My Medication coming issue. CW have been charging me $50 per month higher cost compared to their Web Site costing, and what the latest Pharmacist quoted me. i called 4 different locations just to see if the price was $100 not $149.99 (which is what I have been paying)After being on this med for 1 year, can you imagine how upset I am to find that I have spent close to $680 extra. Called CR ph number today. On hold for 35min at 445pm. Answered then hung up, pretending couldn't hear me! Went online completed complaint form asking for return call back. Their web site crashed. It is now lodged with Dept of Fair Trading to deal with.

jayabaya108

jayabaya108Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worse Company ever!!!

Bought a product yesterday and got home to find it was incorrect so took it back and they refused to exchange or refund it. I asked to speak to manager who wouldn't budge. I have been shopping with them for almost 10 years and will never ever use their company again. What happened to customer service chemist warehouse???

Store LocationGlenferrie Rd Hathorn 3122
Grace G.

Grace G.Sydney, NSW

Chemist warehouse parramatta church st. is selling fake!!!

I bought 6 revlon of different kinds eyeliner from Chemist Warehouse at church street, parramatta. They are all fake comparing to those I bought from Coles! Terrible!!! Be alert!!!
Never go to CW to buy any products!

Store LocationParramatta
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Discounted perscriptions??

I normally but my meds from my local chemist. They were closed. So I went to chemist warehouse. After waiting over 20 minutes I was told some items rent available and the prices were more than 10 percent higher. So there you go. If you like shopping at a chemist that looks like JB Wi-Fi and does not offer what the advertised, then go for it. I'm never ever going there again.

Natcobo C.

Natcobo C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

CWH Emerald Hills NSW, Please AVOID

Store LocationEmerald Hills NSW
Neve S

Neve S

Never buying perfume from here again.

On two different occasions I purchased perfume from my local Chemist warehouse store. Both times the perfumes at first seemed ok but after only a few times use they both went off. I know not to keep them near sunlight etc & have never had problems with other perfumes purchased from Myers or David Jones. I recently heard that Chemist Warehouse buy bulk and leave them in Storage containers for a long period of time before selling to customers, therefore if they are exposed to sun, extreme heat or even past their use by date this could be the reason why their perfumes are not any good. Never again!!

Dimi Giannopoulos

Dimi GiannopoulosSydney, NSW

Beamish st campsie rude service

I went to the store n found staff n even the manager very very rude n believe they have no customer service skills at all I want be recommending this store to anyone

Store LocationBeamish st campsie

Never go again!

Today I experienced a middle aged female worker treat me with no respect what so ever. I was oblivious to the fact that you weren’t allowed to test products anymore. She saw me and said “now you’re going to pay for it” in a rude tone giving me no other option and no way to explain myself. She was one of the rudest workers I’ve ever seen there and treated me in a way that a customer never should be treated. Highly recommend not going there!!!

The incident occurred at Chemist warehouse Bayside

Ritaki

RitakiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic Customer Service

On Purchasing Oral b Toothbrush online from chemist warehouse would run flat i three days ,went to my local store to exchange with receipt told it needed to be investigated in all my life all goods that are faulty would automatically receive REFUND or exchange ,alas not at this organization left it on counter and walked out in disgust. The Pharmasit parting words have a nice day, yeah sure what a way to start your day. Be very wary when doing any shopping from them never again left a bad taste in my mouth

Store LocationOnline
Alex C

Alex CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistently False Advertising.

Marketing practices of Chemist Warehouse is nothing but misleading advertising. Items advertised as half price can often cost more than full-priced items elsewhere.
Specifically, all Chemist Warehouse sale prices are a % off the Recommended Retail Price (RRP). However, they usually apply to their own brands or brands sold exclusive through Chemist Warehouse. So the manufactureres appoint a RRP that is outrageously expensive and in no way represents the true value of the goods (i.e. never sold at that price). And then Chemist Warehouse makes it half price, but the reality is that you are still paying too much.
Shop elsewhere.

Store LocationInstore and Online

Rude customer service_chemist warehouse port adelaide

Store LocationPort adeliade