Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

Chemist Warehouse Physical Store (page 3 of 12)

1.8

Kita S.

Kita S.Perth, WA

Huge range at great prices

Chemist warehouse is always my go to for any chemist needs. They are usually the cheapest and have a great range of products. I generally do some research of the products on their website first though if looking for a supplement as having them sorted by brand in store can be frustrating, but online I can type in 'magnesium' for example and compare the products that come up and make a decision much easier before going in to the store.

Refused return of medication which was opened when bought

I purchased two bottles of baby panadol from Chemist Warehouse Clovelly Park. When I left the store, one of them was clearly opened on the inside and leaked everywhere. When I returned to the store with my receipt and the bottle (which was shrink wrapped but leaking!), the pharmacist was incredibly rude, refused to exchange or return my money and even suggested he should check the security footage to see if I had done it.

Selling medication which is opened must be against regulation and not offering an exchange when a product is clearly unusable is unacceptable. I left the package with the pharmacist to report to Panadol in case there is a safety issue with the supply but I have no confidence he will do this.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Always check your receipt, sometimes they scan some items twice

Today I did buy 2 bottles of nurofen for my kids, after I went home my wife did check the receipt and found they charge us for 3 bottles.
I went again to them to ask for refund and I told them to check the camera to confirm what I’m saying, They checked the camera and found what I said. They are so silly not even to show respect and say sorry about what happened.

Marci

MarciSydney, Australia

Brookvale car park always full with Empty store - stopped stocking popular items

HB

HBMelbourne

Bad Management

Monica

MonicaMelbourne

Chemist WH Altona North Dodgy Pharmacist

Mack

MackPerth, WA

Really quick and simple to find what you need

Quickly walked into store and was able to locate what I required. The service at the check out was friendly and speedy, the store was clean and efficient.. I purchased Swisse and it’s a great product

Amy

Security guards treat you like thiefs

I carry my own hand sanitizer, lipgloss , panadol, pads and sunscreen etc in a small pouch in my handbag regularly (like any other women) and was at the chemist warehouse at Chadstone to collect my medications. I do this every few days so they definitely know who I am. The Indian security guard demanded to check my bag , pulling out all of my own used items and asked where I purchased them from and if I stole them. I shouldn’t have to be treated like a thief for half used products that I purchased previously and have not stolen. This is embarrassing and bad customer service. I now have to go to the store after shopping and leave my bag in the car and just take my keys and wallet otherwise I’ll be treated like a thief.

Dave B.

Dave B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made to feel like a thief

My biggest gripe with this shop is the security guard posted at the entrance/exit. Most of the time they are surly looking men, who more resemble a bouncer at a night club at 2am in the morning rather than normal people who greet the customers with a happy disposition, after all they are paying your wages!
Then on the way out you are scowled at and have to open any bags you are carrying to prove you haven't stolen anything, I find this offensive.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chemist warehouse chadstone

I don’t know what it is about chemist warehouse chadstone but on two recent occasions I have been given the third degree when leaving the store. The first was when security sent me back to the checkout to get a receipt for the goods I had just paid for in front of him and the second time the guard started questioning items on my babies pram. I can understand trying to prevent people stealing but that doesn’t mean you treat everyone like a thief. I’ve never had a problem at any of their other stores but I can safely say I won’t be shopping at any chemist warehouse store moving forward.

Annad

AnnadAdelaide

Never have prescriptions in stock

Time and time again this place does not have prescriptions that I need are they a pharmacy or just a cheap place to shop for non necessities?? What is your true calling?

RB7

RB7Sydney, NSW

Arrogant chemist with attitude problem

Brooklyn

BrooklynSouth East Queensland, QLD

. Extremely great customer service

Toys of products was so large and extensive I highly recommend this store to anybody it was my favourite store. For my products from out of all sorted I have been to

Ji K.

Ji K.Sydney, NSW

Happy to shop

I always go there to get health food& medicine. It's the cheapest i can get in city! However this store is very busy all the time. Most of health food are half price and medicine is also reasonable price.

Greg

Gregbrisbane

No Customer Service

Jane X.

Jane X.Perth, WA

Horrible service

I went to buy stuff in the shop in Carousel WA. I spent more than two hundred dollars in the shop and the shop assistant refused to let me have hand alcohol rub from his counter. The manager said it is for stuff use only. If I buy anything from another shop like Myer, they will give me a free gift. I will never again go back.

LMoke

LMokeSydney, NSW

Ridiculous

Sara

SaraSydney, NSW

Products out of stock and security tighter than airport

I was looking for two hair products, they had neither on stock yet the security guard wanted to check my bag twice after even seeing I did not walk around the store just spoke to a sales person..this security is ridiculous!went to Priceline and found the products even cheaper and received great customer service something that is non existent in chemist warehouse! Avoid chemist warehouse

Tracy T

Tracy TSouthwest, VIC

Disappointing service

Big airy store, lovely staff, but very rude pharmacist who questions prescriptions, and doctor's instructions in a very arrogant condescending manner. Great range of products, great prices but not great service at the chemist counter and sadly after 3 separate incidents and witnessing more than a few incidences toward other undeserving people I have decided that I shall no longer shop there. It's one of two Corio stores this one is opposite Aldi on the Princes hwy, Geelong,Vic.

True_Review

True_ReviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting and manner-less behavior of security guards in 592 Elizabeth St, Melbourne 3000 store

The product I needed to buy was not available in this store and on my way out of the shop a manner-less security guard wanted to check inside my handbag. If they need to look into ladies handbags, they have to keep a lady at the door. Since, I didn't want to behave rudely I still opened and showed him inside my handbag.
I didn't forget to mention to that security guards face their actions are disgusting. Yet, I hope it doesn't make any difference for those ill-mannered people.
Very poor customer service and prices are not much different from other pharmacies.
Will not shop at chemist warehouse again.