Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

Chemist Warehouse Physical Store (page 4 of 12)

1.8

Poor customer service

30 minute wait for my script. Then i had to wait even longer to pay. There were more staff then customers instore. 5 customers behind me got their script before me.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Chemist might be the cheapest for perscriptions but the service is extremely slow and staff ask personal questions about your health when 12 people are standing around listening. I tried SMS service to speed things up and this made no difference. Still very slow and inefficient

K V.

K V.

Similar issue as disbelief

I bought some protein powder from a Chemist Warehouse in Brisbane and after discussing the powder with someone I knew they said it was the wrong one.

I took it back the same day still sealed and was told there was no refund even those the protein powder was not fit for the purpose I bought it for (which is a good enough reason for a refund) but after I ask them why there was no refund they eventually gave me a refund.

And I don't think no I know I won't get a response from Chemist Warehouse here as I contacted them through their website and through their Twitter account to find out why they advertise on the Alan Jones radio show and still got no response months later.

Disbelief

DisbeliefCanberra 2600, ACT

Don’t accept refund for vitamins???? Why not?

Their policy states they will not accept returns for vitamins. Isn’t this against consumer law. The product I purchased is unopened and was purchased in error. There goes $30. Big companies don’t care about consumer satisfaction.

Lyoness

LyonessSydney, NSW

A bit hectic at times but always reliable

I have been shopping at Chemist Warehouse for years, and my local Chatswood store (there are three, but I'm referring mainly to the small one up near the train station) has always been reliable, with friendly, really helpful staff. Occasionally I'll get an item cheaper somewhere else, but mostly their prices are great.

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Why send from Sydney when its in stock in Perth

I ordered some common items that I have always been able to find instore online just so it could get delivered to my mother. A couple of days it said. 14 days later and no product. Had to go and buy them again somewhere else. Any online I have done before always came from a local store and quickly. Why send it from Sydney when they know that the fires are slowing down delivery times. Not good enough CW

Shane  Cabin 8141

Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

Parramatta Church Street worst an rudest female Chemist in Parramatta.

Friend an I went to get a script filled, went downhill from there, rude unprofessional and really obnoxious lady.
Please if you want poor service without a smile this place is for you.

julie

julieSydney Surrounds, NSW

They say they are The cheapest.

Medicine prices have increased and so is waiting time for these to be dispensed...and CW are not the cheapest...as they advertise. Check out Ventolin from different sites and CW is NOT the cheapest.
Share the pharmacy wealth and chose a different store.

Great Service, Great Place

Chemist Warehouse Essendon is one of the most organised and easy to navigate chemist I’ve ever been into, the products and service were great, beyond great, also Catia and Joseph aka... not Giuseppe are the friendliest part-time workers you’ll ever meet !! Great service throughout, look forward to going back

Heather D.

Heather D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everyone a thief at Tarneit store, so expect your bag to be searched

Long time customer at Tarneit gardens store, attended 28/12/19, was illegally detained when trying to leave as I wouldn’t allow my bag to be searched. When complained to the store pharmacist was told that it is store policy. I won’t ever again enter a chemist warehouse store.

glebby

glebbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Visited Tea Tree Plaza store this morning. Found what I wanted eventually. Went to pay at checkout and there was a queue around the isles of at least 20 people with 1 person serving. I put my items on the closest shelf and left the store in disgust. Only having 1 person serving for a queue like that is just ridiculous

ALP

ALP

Wow just poor customer service

What shocking customer service I just received with collect in store, wow some people have no human skills and the Indian security guard treats you like your a thief really!!!

dmislip

dmislipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service

Poor customer service. Given a womens fragrance instead of a mens. Store manager would not exchange. Rude and dismissive. Main office equally unhelpful. As a local I will never visit here again and tell everyone else of our experience. This is a multimillion dollar company. Jack Gance please explain?

Richa

RichaVictoria

Very bad experience on Boxing Day

There was discount buy 2get one free . I did too much shopping . When I check the bill one free thing also they charged the same .poor service can't explain more

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous policies and poor customer service

Jane

Jane

Always best price!

Always I find what I need in Chemist Warehouse. All their product are cheaper than any other chemist. Staff are friendly and polite but some of them don't know where are the products.

Nick C.

Nick C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect assistance

Went to the Liverpool chemist warehouse today the lady that help me was so friendly and didnt mind walking around the store with me showing other products that I may have been interested in. Very knowledgeable and was in all a great experience. Ended up buying more then I intended to. But was worth it. Great sales.

DonkeyKong

DonkeyKongSydney, NSW

Olympic Park Store - Terrible Service - Fragrances

Rude staff not service focused. Stood there and was ignored. I finally got their attention after they had walked passed me 3 times. When asking about what the new fragrance was in a particular brand they had no idea. I asked test a fragrance and was told that they didn't have any and that I would need to search on my phone for the fragrance I wanted, then the staff member walked away. I instead needed to go into Myer and purchase a fragrance. I would expect this type of service from McDonald's not Chemist Warehouse. Staff should be trained up before allowing them to deal with customers.

Parrot

ParrotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buy The Discounts

Only purchase when there are good real specials. Staff don't always know where products are but are always polite and helpful. Consider price/performance as good as are a discount store.

Linda B.

Linda B.

Great store...shame about the staff

My first visit to the newly opened CW at Stirling Central will be my last. The store looks great, clean and well stocked but being ignored by staff behind the counter was terrible. I asked if I could pay for the two items and was told no because she was busy with click and collect. If I put an online order as priority over a walk in customer I'd be looking for a new job.