Cherry Blooms Australia

Cherry Blooms Australia

Brand Manager for Cherry Blooms Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

I went from lash extensions to this!

After a couple of years of having eyelash extensions, my eyelashes were starting to disappear. I knew I had to do something and found this mascara. I have not looked back and use it all the time. My lashes look longer and fuller and I get to control the final look. I wanted something that compared to the lash extensions and found it with Cherry blooms.

Simmie
Simmie

Longer Lashes

My girlfriend had put me onto this products months ago and found that my lashes r longer and they make my eyes sexier and now I'm onto second tube, I highly recommended this product

JustJu
JustJuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the brush on fibre brows

A lot of the reviews here are for the lashes - which I love. But what I think is just FAB are the brush on brows. They are the most natural looking brow product on the market. I wear it daily and have had my current tube for nearly 2 years and it is still going. Definitely get a lot of wears from one tube. I wear the espresso colour and I have a friend who wears one of the lighter shades and also loves it. Would highly recommend this product.

Eva
Eva

Terrible Mascara - waste of money

The end result is clunky lumps of black fibers which does not look anything like the images they use. I attempted to use it a few times and then had to throw it out. The result looked like black clumps and I had to remove it straight away. I followed all the instructions perfectly but cannot see how this product has such great reviews. Try before you buy!! Don't buy online without at least trying it first!!

Not impressed
Not impressedGold Coast

Absolutely love it!

The Cherry Blooms brush on lashes are great & fun, easy to remove & doesn't run! Given away to girlfriends for gifts already & they love it too. Definitely recommend ✨

I wish I knew about these sooner!

I absolutely LOVE this product! I consider myself to have longish lashes already but after using Cherry Blooms I have the lashes that I've only dreamed about! I used to wear stick in eyelash extensions but, they pulled out my normal lashes and didn't really suit my life style. However now I can just put my lashes on in the morning and then wash the off at night before i go to bed. So much easier, cheaper, quicker and safer might i add.

Thanks for much for making a product that really does what it says.

Sarah_J
Sarah_JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing stuff!

I've got short lashes and I can't believe how amazing this product is! I got a free demonstration at the High Tea event and was immediately sold! I've bought a few different brands to compare with Cherry Blooms but the cheaper brands didn't live up to my expectations like Cherry Blooms did.

Loved this product!

I have battled with short lashes my whole life and have had eyelash extensions, a multitude of mascara and everything under the sun. The fibre lash mascara is the ONLY thing that has worked for me and given me lashes that I can actually see! So happy, i would recommend it to anyone and its natural fibres have given me no irritation whatsoever.

Red eye
Red eyeAustralian Capital Territory

Allergy warning!

I bought this and liked the fact that it was "all natural" and "hypo allergic". I have never had any sort of reaction to makeup or mascara and was horrified to see myself in the mirror two days later with puffy, red, flaking skin around my eyes where this product had touched my skin. Beware!!!

Marisa
MarisaSydney

Excellent product

OvER Priced over exaggerated do not buy this mascara

Jennifer RC
Jennifer RCAU

Best mascara on the market