Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Tarn
TarnSydney, NSW

Do not recommend. It’s never recharge.

I bought this warmer bottle last week and use only one time.
I tried to recharge my warmer gel many time but didn’t work. The gel always turn to hard after the gel get cold.
It’s waste my money. Do not recommend.

Purchased in December 2021 at Baby Village Online store for $22.94.

Janice
JanicePerth, WA

Does what it says!

This click’n’go baby food warmer really does work. I’m really impressed with how easy it is to use and how quickly it warms bub’s bottle to a good temperature and not too hot. Plus, once you’ve followed the recharge instructions a couple of times it’s pretty straight forward to reuse. This a really handy, go anywhere product to help feed baby while out and about

Purchased in January 2020 for $29.99.

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didnt know this existed...best thing ever. Every mum needs one

Warms bottles while your out and about. I couldnt live without it now it's the best invention ever. I received it free with my cherub blender / steamer. Also really good for baby food

Purchased in July 2019.

Mel_J_86
Mel_J_86AU

Broke first time

I bought this for our nappy bag, couldn't find a reliable video or instructions from the company, found a video on YouTube. Warmed the bottle well in the 10 minute time frame as stated. Used the microwave bag to recharge, firstly the instructions say to lay flat, but the warmer doesn't fit in the bag flat, looked on company website and the warmer is folded in half, standing up, followed the video, microwaved in 1.5 min intervals and kept checking the progress, the last time I checked I could feel something gritty on my hand, I folded it out flat on a tea towel and started pressing gently along until I felt a leak and more gritty substance. Very disappointed

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $29.95.

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Find out how Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel compares to other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

James C.
James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great gadget

Don’t ask me if it works, but the Click n Go Travel Warmer really does. There’s no power outlet required, you just wrap the gel coat around baby’s bottle and click the metal disc and it works! Baby’s bottle is heated in minutes. It’s so convenient for heating baby food on the go. It’s a bit tricky to get the hang of recharging in the microwave at first, but if you follow the instructions you get the hang of it in no time. It’s a great gadget.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay.

HergelV
HergelVNewcastle

just follow the manual it comes with

I’m really not sure how this product works but it does. You just wrap the gel pouch around your baby’s bottle, click the metal disc and the pouch warms the bottle up, and to the perfect temperature so you don’t have to worry about the milk getting too hot. It’s a great ‘on-the-go’ gadget and can be reused over and over again. Be careful to follow the recharge instructions as they do say if you don’t do it correctly the gel may leak. All in all a great product that simplifies travelling with my baby.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jennalyn B.
Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

an absolute lifesaver

With all the travelling during the holidays the Click n Go Bottle Warmer has been an absolute life-saver! It’s so easy and quick to use, and we’ve been able to keep baby fed and satisfied while on the go. I can highly recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Beah
BeahNewcastle

no problem with making food in big batches

I love making my own baby food, it’s so simple! I often make quite a big batch and then there is the problem of how to store the excess baby food. These reusable baby food pouches are a great solution. I can freeze portions of baby food, and an then use the same pouch to heat and feed my baby! Plus they are easy to clean and then reuse. I just love these pouches!

Ailene Parnis
Ailene ParnisSydney

Handy gadget

While I don’t understand the technology, I have been using my Click ‘n’ Go Bottle Warmer for quite a while now. They are so simple to use and heat up my baby’s bottle to the perfect temperature. I mainly use my microwave to recharge or reheat the jacket, and while I found it a bit complicated at first, now that I’m used to checking for the crystals it's quick and easy. As a solution for heating milk or puree while on the go, it’s a handy gadget.

Erin
Erin

Started leaking after 3ed use

I purchased a on the go bottle warmer less than one month ago and just used it for the third time, when I was recharging it in my microwave, in a sterilisation bag it started leaking. I have a 1200 watt microwave and put it on for 1.5 minutes insted of double the amount of time they suggested with 350ml of water . It had yet to recharge fully, only about half way so I put it on for a further 30 seconds after giving it a shake. When I took it out it still wasn't fully recharged but was leaking in the steriliser.
I am quite annoyed as I need it for breastmilk.

Sophie
Sophiecanberra

Takes too long to warm a bottle up, ok if you’re desperate

Idea was good, but took too long 25+ mins to only warm the bottle slightly. Better off bringing a thermos of hot water and a cup to warm bottles. It was also a bit tricky to ‘recharge’ while traveling. It didn’t recharge evenly in the microwave where we were staying.

Magic!

What a fantastic product. It is like magic. Warmed the bottle perfectly to right temperature and reset by boiling in just a few minutes. Followed the instructions to ensure product was not damaged. Can’t wait to give it another go. Need to go somewhere tomorrow just to use it again.

Justine
JustineMurray Region, NSW

no battery nor power needed for this work

I am not a a tech-savvy person so I am not familiar at how this one works. However I believe that this one is made of innovative and top notch technology. You just have to click on the metal disc, wrap the gel pack on your bottles and you’re good to go while the baby bottles are not getting warmed. The heating period lasts for about 10-15 minutes. Buying this made my life easier.

Kyle
Kylesydney

The bottles are kept warm for about an hour.

The warmer have saved me so much time every time I travel. What you will do is wrap the gel packaround the bottle you have, then click a metal disc at the top and the bottles will heat up. The heating time takes no longer than 10 minutes but be careful to follow the instructions carefully when microwave sterilizing to reset the gel pouch, because the instructions note it could leak if microwaved longer than instructed.

katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

Perfect for a family picnic

It warms the baby food I have without batteries, you just click a disc and the gel pad heats up. Its like magicl Seriously it will blow your mind. And you can recharge them in the microwave oven for re-use. Ive used mine at least 40 times and still working great. The purees I have will heat in less than 8 minutes.