Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didnt know this existed...best thing ever. Every mum needs one

Warms bottles while your out and about. I couldnt live without it now it's the best invention ever. I received it free with my cherub blender / steamer. Also really good for baby food

Purchased in July 2019.

Mel_J_86

Mel_J_86AU

Broke first time

I bought this for our nappy bag, couldn't find a reliable video or instructions from the company, found a video on YouTube. Warmed the bottle well in the 10 minute time frame as stated. Used the microwave bag to recharge, firstly the instructions say to lay flat, but the warmer doesn't fit in the bag flat, looked on company website and the warmer is folded in half, standing up, followed the video, microwaved in 1.5 min intervals and kept checking the progress, the last time I checked I could feel something gritty on my hand, I folded it out flat on a tea towel and started pressing gently along until I felt a leak and more gritty substance. Very disappointed

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $29.95.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great gadget

Don’t ask me if it works, but the Click n Go Travel Warmer really does. There’s no power outlet required, you just wrap the gel coat around baby’s bottle and click the metal disc and it works! Baby’s bottle is heated in minutes. It’s so convenient for heating baby food on the go. It’s a bit tricky to get the hang of recharging in the microwave at first, but if you follow the instructions you get the hang of it in no time. It’s a great gadget.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

No power outlet which is really convenient for traveling mums

The Click n Go Bottle Warmer is a really handy product for travelling mums, I never go anywhere without one. The fact that it needs no power outlet means that you can really use it anywhere. You just wrap the gel coat around the bottle, click the metal disc and it heats up in a matter of minutes, and not too hot too. It’s also great that it’s reusable; it was a bit of trial and error at first, but if you follow the instructions you get the hang of recharging quite quickly. I find re-boiling is the easiest.

Purchased in June 2019.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

just follow the manual it comes with

I’m really not sure how this product works but it does. You just wrap the gel pouch around your baby’s bottle, click the metal disc and the pouch warms the bottle up, and to the perfect temperature so you don’t have to worry about the milk getting too hot. It’s a great ‘on-the-go’ gadget and can be reused over and over again. Be careful to follow the recharge instructions as they do say if you don’t do it correctly the gel may leak. All in all a great product that simplifies travelling with my baby.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

an absolute lifesaver

With all the travelling during the holidays the Click n Go Bottle Warmer has been an absolute life-saver! It’s so easy and quick to use, and we’ve been able to keep baby fed and satisfied while on the go. I can highly recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Beah

BeahNewcastle

no problem with making food in big batches

I love making my own baby food, it’s so simple! I often make quite a big batch and then there is the problem of how to store the excess baby food. These reusable baby food pouches are a great solution. I can freeze portions of baby food, and an then use the same pouch to heat and feed my baby! Plus they are easy to clean and then reuse. I just love these pouches!

Ailene Parnis

Ailene ParnisSydney

Handy gadget

While I don’t understand the technology, I have been using my Click ‘n’ Go Bottle Warmer for quite a while now. They are so simple to use and heat up my baby’s bottle to the perfect temperature. I mainly use my microwave to recharge or reheat the jacket, and while I found it a bit complicated at first, now that I’m used to checking for the crystals it's quick and easy. As a solution for heating milk or puree while on the go, it’s a handy gadget.

Erin

Erin

Started leaking after 3ed use

I purchased a on the go bottle warmer less than one month ago and just used it for the third time, when I was recharging it in my microwave, in a sterilisation bag it started leaking. I have a 1200 watt microwave and put it on for 1.5 minutes insted of double the amount of time they suggested with 350ml of water . It had yet to recharge fully, only about half way so I put it on for a further 30 seconds after giving it a shake. When I took it out it still wasn't fully recharged but was leaking in the steriliser.
I am quite annoyed as I need it for breastmilk.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Majestic product

Wow! I have no idea how this baby bottle warmer works, but it does. It’s also so easy to use – just wrap the gel jacket around your baby's bottle, click the disc and the bottle heats up! It’s really that simple, and best of all it’s reusable. This baby product has really simplified my life on the go.

Sophie

Sophiecanberra

Takes too long to warm a bottle up, ok if you’re desperate

Idea was good, but took too long 25+ mins to only warm the bottle slightly. Better off bringing a thermos of hot water and a cup to warm bottles. It was also a bit tricky to ‘recharge’ while traveling. It didn’t recharge evenly in the microwave where we were staying.

Magic!

What a fantastic product. It is like magic. Warmed the bottle perfectly to right temperature and reset by boiling in just a few minutes. Followed the instructions to ensure product was not damaged. Can’t wait to give it another go. Need to go somewhere tomorrow just to use it again.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

no battery nor power needed for this work

I am not a a tech-savvy person so I am not familiar at how this one works. However I believe that this one is made of innovative and top notch technology. You just have to click on the metal disc, wrap the gel pack on your bottles and you’re good to go while the baby bottles are not getting warmed. The heating period lasts for about 10-15 minutes. Buying this made my life easier.

Kyle

Kylesydney

The bottles are kept warm for about an hour.

The warmer have saved me so much time every time I travel. What you will do is wrap the gel packaround the bottle you have, then click a metal disc at the top and the bottles will heat up. The heating time takes no longer than 10 minutes but be careful to follow the instructions carefully when microwave sterilizing to reset the gel pouch, because the instructions note it could leak if microwaved longer than instructed.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Perfect for a family picnic

It warms the baby food I have without batteries, you just click a disc and the gel pad heats up. Its like magicl Seriously it will blow your mind. And you can recharge them in the microwave oven for re-use. Ive used mine at least 40 times and still working great. The purees I have will heat in less than 8 minutes.

Waste Of Money

I went to a baby expo in Sydney and purchased two of the travel click ‘n’ go for my baby. This product doesn’t warm up - at all. What a waste of money. I don’t know how I’m supposed to claim for a refund because I bought it from the expo

Amy
Amy

Thank you very much for the quick reply and fast refund. Very good customer service!

Cherry

CherryBrisbane

Key features are awesome

I am impressed with this product. I love that it can heat up the bottles so easily and anywhere that I go. The product is basically a gel pack and you can wrap It around the bottles to heat them up. It heats up the bottles I have in less than 20 minutes and it is reusable- you can use this as long as you have an outlet.

Paula13

Paula13Melbourne

best not only for travelling

So good for shopping trips and outings. I sometimes use it when I heat up the bottles at home especially when I can’t leave my baby and I have to heat up the bottles. Once there was a power interruption and I can’t heat the bottles electricity so I used this. Now I have 2 as I found a backup was really handy to have given you generally need to heat more than 1 bottle in an outing. But I re-charge them together, just pop them boil in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes

Jackie Winfrey

Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

can't live without this

If you could take a look in my car, you could see that the it is filled with baby things scattered on car seats. My bub and I have been travelling a lot and I thought I might need something that heats up a few food pouches everytime I travel. I found this one and this has worked wonders without a fail. I love that it doesn’t need a power supply for it to work. After a few minutes of turning it on, the food pouches are already warm and I love it because the temp is just right (not scorching hot). Overall, I think this is a great product.

Awful! Despite following instructions it exploded on second use

I definitely do not recommend this product. It exploded in the microwave after second use, despite following all instructions. It even still had lumps of crystal in it, so it didn't get too warm. I would give this zero stars if I could. Beware of this product, they make you buy the steriliser bags to use in the microwave too, so I also have a bunch of bags I will never use. Do not buy this product.