Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel (page 2 of 2)

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

Essential for feeding!

Martina Cummins

Martina CumminsSydney

Great for travel

I love this bottle warmer because it can also be used to cool stuff. I first saw this product online and even watched videos of how to use it then I went out and purchased it. I liked how simple and easy to use this. Just wrap the gel sleeve around the bottle or food container then click on the metal disc then it will easily warm. It makes milk hot enough (my bub can hold it) but not too hot. I bring it with me or hang it on the stroller with its travel pouch. This product is very useful to me and my partner!
easy to use, no need of batteries

rw2830

rw2830North Western Region, NSW

This product was a lifesaver for me while out and about. I used to get to uses out of it. I would heat it up before I was going to go and put the bottle around it so it would warm up. Then when I needed the second bottle I would just click it and then it would heat up. I would highly recommend this product to any mother that is out and about for long periods of time and need the baby's food or milk heated.
Portable and easy to use.
As you have to boil it in water it took some time to reuse it.

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Find out how Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel compares to other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

See all Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel reviews

Lipi S.asked

I purchased this bottle warmer after carefully reading reviews on the internet about how easy it is to use.

I followed the instructions on the bottle regarding charging it in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
I followed the instructions to the dot but when I removed the pouch from the microwave bag, the orange liquid was draining out.
Very disappointed.

Can someone tell me what does the high in the microwave setting mean? Is it 500 W, 1000 W ?

Lisa
Lisa

I only boiled mine in a saucepan wrapped in a tea towel or in a sterilizer. Maybe it was meant to be in a microwave steralizer not just on its own

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Lipi,

We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your click n go. We'll be happy to send you a replacement. Kindly send us an email mail@cherubbaby.com.au The high setting is 1000 W.
Microwave Steriliser Recharge Method (Based on 1000W):
1. Pour in 350ml water into the microwave steriliser .
2. Place the warmer inside flat ensuring the recharge disc is immersed in water.
3. Place lid back on the steriliser and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Remove with tongs and shake the gel warmer to dislodge any crystals and hot spots.
5. Repeat step 2.
6. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
7. Repeat step 4 if there are still crystals present in the gelwrap. Should crystals be present place back in microwave for 30 seconds. Never microwave for more than 30 seconds for the final stages.
8. The recharge process is complete when NO crystals are present and the gel wrap is completely liquid.

KInd regards,
LJ

Hello LJ,
Thanks for the response. I used the microwave setting on high at 600 W for 3 minutes and it blew up.

Is it really 1000 W ?

Lipi

Samantha

Samanthaasked

Can this be taken through customs with the intention of using it on an international flight?

Siska

Siskaasked

Could you please let me know if it will fit tommie tippee bottle? Cheers

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby

HI Siska,
Thank you for your query. Yes it will.
Kind regards,