Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Mel_J_86

Mel_J_86AU

Broke first time

I bought this for our nappy bag, couldn't find a reliable video or instructions from the company, found a video on YouTube. Warmed the bottle well in the 10 minute time frame as stated. Used the microwave bag to recharge, firstly the instructions say to lay flat, but the warmer doesn't fit in the bag flat, looked on company website and the warmer is folded in half, standing up, followed the video, microwaved in 1.5 min intervals and kept checking the progress, the last time I checked I could feel something gritty on my hand, I folded it out flat on a tea towel and started pressing gently along until I felt a leak and more gritty substance. Very disappointed

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $29.95.

Erin

Erin

Started leaking after 3ed use

I purchased a on the go bottle warmer less than one month ago and just used it for the third time, when I was recharging it in my microwave, in a sterilisation bag it started leaking. I have a 1200 watt microwave and put it on for 1.5 minutes insted of double the amount of time they suggested with 350ml of water . It had yet to recharge fully, only about half way so I put it on for a further 30 seconds after giving it a shake. When I took it out it still wasn't fully recharged but was leaking in the steriliser.
I am quite annoyed as I need it for breastmilk.

Sophie

Sophiecanberra

Takes too long to warm a bottle up, ok if you’re desperate

Idea was good, but took too long 25+ mins to only warm the bottle slightly. Better off bringing a thermos of hot water and a cup to warm bottles. It was also a bit tricky to ‘recharge’ while traveling. It didn’t recharge evenly in the microwave where we were staying.

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Find out how Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel compares to other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

AmySydney, NSW

Waste Of Money

I went to a baby expo in Sydney and purchased two of the travel click ‘n’ go for my baby. This product doesn’t warm up - at all. What a waste of money. I don’t know how I’m supposed to claim for a refund because I bought it from the expo

Amy

Thank you very much for the quick reply and fast refund. Very good customer service!

Awful! Despite following instructions it exploded on second use

I definitely do not recommend this product. It exploded in the microwave after second use, despite following all instructions. It even still had lumps of crystal in it, so it didn't get too warm. I would give this zero stars if I could. Beware of this product, they make you buy the steriliser bags to use in the microwave too, so I also have a bunch of bags I will never use. Do not buy this product.

michelle

michelle

False advert for microwave use

I was bought the bottle warmer by my mother who bought it as the packaging said clearly that can be recharged in microwave. However i side the box only says to use stove top and boiling water only which is time consuming.

Have used once only due to not being able to microwave as it is advertised

Esmeralda

EsmeraldaPerth, WA

Not working anymore

I used the bottle warmer twice and it worked great. I boiled it as per the manufaturers instructions and it has been activating itself ever since. I made sure that it was thoroughly boiled and that the metal tab wasn't able to be accidentally activated in the nappy bag.

hopeless!

First few uses were great but then it started activating itself just when sitting, so then id have to reboil to use again even though I hadn't actually used it! Then last week it decided to activate itself and explode all through the change bag, yerrk, what a mess! And surely those crystals have nasties in them? Total waste of money!

Alex74

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

shanemmy

shanemmyQLD , 4701

Waste of Money.

I thought this was a good idea when i saw it at the Baby shop. They were quite pricey normally, but were on special so we thought we would get one as we were going on holidays and thought they would be great for traveling. It wasn't. we used it twice i think and then it got thrown in the cupboard never to be used again.
It's too time consuming, having to boil water so you can use it and the click button was difficult to press and it is hard to fit even standard bottles in it.
Definitely a gimmick and not worth the money.
Nice pattern on the outside.
Expensive for the quality; Time consuming because you have to boil water to reuse it; Really ineffective.

See all Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel reviews

Lipi S.asked

I purchased this bottle warmer after carefully reading reviews on the internet about how easy it is to use.

I followed the instructions on the bottle regarding charging it in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
I followed the instructions to the dot but when I removed the pouch from the microwave bag, the orange liquid was draining out.
Very disappointed.

Can someone tell me what does the high in the microwave setting mean? Is it 500 W, 1000 W ?

Lisa
Lisa

I only boiled mine in a saucepan wrapped in a tea towel or in a sterilizer. Maybe it was meant to be in a microwave steralizer not just on its own

Hi Lipi,

We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your click n go. We'll be happy to send you a replacement. Kindly send us an email mail@cherubbaby.com.au The high setting is 1000 W.
Microwave Steriliser Recharge Method (Based on 1000W):
1. Pour in 350ml water into the microwave steriliser .
2. Place the warmer inside flat ensuring the recharge disc is immersed in water.
3. Place lid back on the steriliser and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Remove with tongs and shake the gel warmer to dislodge any crystals and hot spots.
5. Repeat step 2.
6. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
7. Repeat step 4 if there are still crystals present in the gelwrap. Should crystals be present place back in microwave for 30 seconds. Never microwave for more than 30 seconds for the final stages.
8. The recharge process is complete when NO crystals are present and the gel wrap is completely liquid.

KInd regards,
LJ

Hello LJ,
Thanks for the response. I used the microwave setting on high at 600 W for 3 minutes and it blew up.

Is it really 1000 W ?

Lipi

Samantha

Samanthaasked

Can this be taken through customs with the intention of using it on an international flight?

Siska

Siskaasked

Could you please let me know if it will fit tommie tippee bottle? Cheers

HI Siska,
Thank you for your query. Yes it will.
Kind regards,