Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel (page 2 of 2)

Daisy

DaisyQueensland

One Click

With a single click the heating gel instantly activates to heat and warm baby bottles fast. In a matter of seconds, the heating gel activates and would instantly heat baby bottles and milk. The heating is not too hot but just enough to warm the milk to the right temperature. I use one time when I brought our kid to a family trip and I would just pop in the gel into boiling water or in the microwave to recharge it. While I rely mostly on my plugged in warmer either in the car or at home, this gel activated warmer is very convenient when traveling as it does not need any outlet or car charger for it to be activated.

Philips Avent Microwave Steam

Looking for Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers?

Read the reviews for Philips Avent Microwave Steam

Ad
Bri

BriHobart

Click and Heat Instantly

The heating gel heats instantly upon clicking the button. I just leave the milk bottle for a few minutes and it gets warmed up.I have been using this to heat up milk and baby bottles in the mall, in the car and in other places where I bring my baby. To activate it, I simply place it in boiling water or in the microwave and it gets activated again for another round of use. Initially, I had issues using it but after reading the manual and some trial and error, I was able to make it work. The bottle heats in about three minutes warming the milk too. It can fit both wide neck or standard size baby bottles with ease.Now I'm taking it out with me every time I bring my baby to the park or in family picnics,

Malou

MalouSydney

Heats well

This heating bag is a perfect travel companion as there's no more need for an outlet to heat baby's milk. I simply click the heating activator in the gel bag and it heats the baby bottle in a couple of minutes. Even if the bottle comes directly from the fridge, the warming pad still does the work in a matter of minutes. To activate the gel, I just boil it in water for 30 minutes and it absorbs all the heat needed for warming up milk and the bottle while on the go. I'm recommending this to working moms who do not have the luxury of time to heat the bottles at home.

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Find out how Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel compares to other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Warm and Easy

It's an almost perfect heating bag that warms my daughter's bottles fast without any electricity and with only a single click as the gels gets activated to warm the baby bottle whether it is made of tough plastic or a glass bottle. It works perfectly for the wide-neck glass bottle I bought last month at Baby Bunting. I use it during our Sunday picnics and I have no complaints yet except for the price since I have to get another one as spare warmer for my little lady's baby bottles. The heat activated gel also takes time to boil so I leave it behind when I don't have the time to recharge it.

Jeena Darlinton

Jeena DarlintonSydney

Travel companion

That was the first time we took my baby on a long trip to my mum’s place a few hours away. I asked a friend on what she can recommend to keep my bub’s milk warm as I have been pumping milk on baby bottles directly to the fridge. She suggested cherub as she had been traveling a lot due to her sales work. I tried it the other week and it was a lifesaver. I was able to warm the milk bottle in about 15 minutes after clicking the button to a point it wasn’t burning but just warm enough for my darling's tummy. I will buy another set for more traveling time.

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

Essential for feeding!

Philips Avent Microwave Steam

Looking for Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers?

Read the reviews for Philips Avent Microwave Steam

melodramie001
Martina Cummins

Martina CumminsSydney

Great for travel

I love this bottle warmer because it can also be used to cool stuff. I first saw this product online and even watched videos of how to use it then I went out and purchased it. I liked how simple and easy to use this. Just wrap the gel sleeve around the bottle or food container then click on the metal disc then it will easily warm. It makes milk hot enough (my bub can hold it) but not too hot. I bring it with me or hang it on the stroller with its travel pouch. This product is very useful to me and my partner!
easy to use, no need of batteries

shanemmy

shanemmyQLD , 4701

Waste of Money.

I thought this was a good idea when i saw it at the Baby shop. They were quite pricey normally, but were on special so we thought we would get one as we were going on holidays and thought they would be great for traveling. It wasn't. we used it twice i think and then it got thrown in the cupboard never to be used again.
It's too time consuming, having to boil water so you can use it and the click button was difficult to press and it is hard to fit even standard bottles in it.
Definitely a gimmick and not worth the money.
Nice pattern on the outside.
Expensive for the quality; Time consuming because you have to boil water to reuse it; Really ineffective.

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

rw2830

rw2830North Western Region, NSW

This product was a lifesaver for me while out and about. I used to get to uses out of it. I would heat it up before I was going to go and put the bottle around it so it would warm up. Then when I needed the second bottle I would just click it and then it would heat up. I would highly recommend this product to any mother that is out and about for long periods of time and need the baby's food or milk heated.
Portable and easy to use.
As you have to boil it in water it took some time to reuse it.

See all Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel reviews

Lipi S.asked

I purchased this bottle warmer after carefully reading reviews on the internet about how easy it is to use.

I followed the instructions on the bottle regarding charging it in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
I followed the instructions to the dot but when I removed the pouch from the microwave bag, the orange liquid was draining out.
Very disappointed.

Can someone tell me what does the high in the microwave setting mean? Is it 500 W, 1000 W ?

Lisa
Lisa

I only boiled mine in a saucepan wrapped in a tea towel or in a sterilizer. Maybe it was meant to be in a microwave steralizer not just on its own

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Lipi,

We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your click n go. We'll be happy to send you a replacement. Kindly send us an email mail@cherubbaby.com.au The high setting is 1000 W.
Microwave Steriliser Recharge Method (Based on 1000W):
1. Pour in 350ml water into the microwave steriliser .
2. Place the warmer inside flat ensuring the recharge disc is immersed in water.
3. Place lid back on the steriliser and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Remove with tongs and shake the gel warmer to dislodge any crystals and hot spots.
5. Repeat step 2.
6. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
7. Repeat step 4 if there are still crystals present in the gelwrap. Should crystals be present place back in microwave for 30 seconds. Never microwave for more than 30 seconds for the final stages.
8. The recharge process is complete when NO crystals are present and the gel wrap is completely liquid.

KInd regards,
LJ

Hello LJ,
Thanks for the response. I used the microwave setting on high at 600 W for 3 minutes and it blew up.

Is it really 1000 W ?

Lipi

Samantha

Samanthaasked

Can this be taken through customs with the intention of using it on an international flight?

Siska

Siskaasked

Could you please let me know if it will fit tommie tippee bottle? Cheers

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby

HI Siska,
Thank you for your query. Yes it will.
Kind regards,