Takes too long to warm a bottle up, ok if you’re desperate
Idea was good, but took too long 25+ mins to only warm the bottle slightly. Better off bringing a thermos of hot water and a cup to warm bottles. It was also a bit tricky to ‘recharge’ while traveling. It didn’t recharge evenly in the microwave where we were staying.
False advert for microwave use
I was bought the bottle warmer by my mother who bought it as the packaging said clearly that can be recharged in microwave. However i side the box only says to use stove top and boiling water only which is time consuming.
Have used once only due to not being able to microwave as it is advertised
Not working anymore
I used the bottle warmer twice and it worked great. I boiled it as per the manufaturers instructions and it has been activating itself ever since. I made sure that it was thoroughly boiled and that the metal tab wasn't able to be accidentally activated in the nappy bag.
Questions & Answers
I purchased this bottle warmer after carefully reading reviews on the internet about how easy it is to use.
I followed the instructions on the bottle regarding charging it in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
I followed the instructions to the dot but when I removed the pouch from the microwave bag, the orange liquid was draining out.
Can someone tell me what does the high in the microwave setting mean? Is it 500 W, 1000 W ?
I only boiled mine in a saucepan wrapped in a tea towel or in a sterilizer. Maybe it was meant to be in a microwave steralizer not just on its own
We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your click n go. We'll be happy to send you a replacement. Kindly send us an email email@example.com The high setting is 1000 W.
Microwave Steriliser Recharge Method (Based on 1000W):
1. Pour in 350ml water into the microwave steriliser .
2. Place the warmer inside flat ensuring the recharge disc is immersed in water.
3. Place lid back on the steriliser and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Remove with tongs and shake the gel warmer to dislodge any crystals and hot spots.
5. Repeat step 2.
6. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
7. Repeat step 4 if there are still crystals present in the gelwrap. Should crystals be present place back in microwave for 30 seconds. Never microwave for more than 30 seconds for the final stages.
8. The recharge process is complete when NO crystals are present and the gel wrap is completely liquid.
Thanks for the response. I used the microwave setting on high at 600 W for 3 minutes and it blew up.
Is it really 1000 W ?
Can this be taken through customs with the intention of using it on an international flight?
Could you please let me know if it will fit tommie tippee bottle? Cheers
Thank you for your query. Yes it will.
Get an answer from our members and Cherub Baby representatives
Other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.