False Advertising Re Microwave Use
I have given the product a rating of 3 stars as the product I purchased has function as advertised, with the exception of the misleading advertising that the product can be recharged using a microwave.
Future potential customers should be aware that although it is clearly indicated on the external packaging that a microwave can be used for recharging the bottle warmer, there are clear instructions on the bottle warmer indicating not to use a microwave. I have contacted the supplier for clarity and have yet to hear a response.
I am dissapo...inted as I purchased the product on the basis of being able to recharge using a microwave at locations of travel - potential customers need to know that they need to rely on fully submerging the warmer in water and boil it on a stove as instructions to do otherwise are not provided.
Questions & Answers
I purchased this bottle warmer after carefully reading reviews on the internet about how easy it is to use.
I followed the instructions on the bottle regarding charging it in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
I followed the instructions to the dot but when I removed the pouch from the microwave bag, the orange liquid was draining out.
Can someone tell me what does the high in the microwave setting mean? Is it 500 W, 1000 W ?
I only boiled mine in a saucepan wrapped in a tea towel or in a sterilizer. Maybe it was meant to be in a microwave steralizer not just on its own
Cherub B.Cherub Baby
We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your click n go. We'll be happy to send you a replacement. Kindly send us an email email@example.com The high setting is 1000 W.
Microwave Steriliser Recharge Method (Based on 1000W):
1. Pour in 350ml water into the microwave steriliser .
2. Place the warmer inside flat ensuring the recharge disc is immersed in water.
3. Place lid back on the steriliser and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Remove with tongs and shake the gel warmer to dislodge any crystals and hot spots.
5. Repeat step 2.
6. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
7. Repeat step 4 if there are still crystals present in the gelwrap. Should crystals be present place back in microwave for 30 seconds. Never microwave for more than 30 seconds for the final stages.
8. The recharge process is complete when NO crystals are present and the gel wrap is completely liquid.
Can this be taken through customs with the intention of using it on an international flight?
Could you please let me know if it will fit tommie tippee bottle? Cheers
Cherub B.Cherub Baby
Thank you for your query. Yes it will.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.