Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Tarn
TarnSydney, NSW

Do not recommend. It’s never recharge.

I bought this warmer bottle last week and use only one time.
I tried to recharge my warmer gel many time but didn’t work. The gel always turn to hard after the gel get cold.
It’s waste my money. Do not recommend.

Purchased in December 2021 at Baby Village Online store for $22.94.

Mel_J_86
Mel_J_86AU

Broke first time

I bought this for our nappy bag, couldn't find a reliable video or instructions from the company, found a video on YouTube. Warmed the bottle well in the 10 minute time frame as stated. Used the microwave bag to recharge, firstly the instructions say to lay flat, but the warmer doesn't fit in the bag flat, looked on company website and the warmer is folded in half, standing up, followed the video, microwaved in 1.5 min intervals and kept checking the progress, the last time I checked I could feel something gritty on my hand, I folded it out flat on a tea towel and started pressing gently along until I felt a leak and more gritty substance. Very disappointed

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $29.95.

Erin
Erin

Started leaking after 3ed use

I purchased a on the go bottle warmer less than one month ago and just used it for the third time, when I was recharging it in my microwave, in a sterilisation bag it started leaking. I have a 1200 watt microwave and put it on for 1.5 minutes insted of double the amount of time they suggested with 350ml of water . It had yet to recharge fully, only about half way so I put it on for a further 30 seconds after giving it a shake. When I took it out it still wasn't fully recharged but was leaking in the steriliser.
I am quite annoyed as I need it for breastmilk.

AmySydney, NSW

Waste Of Money

I went to a baby expo in Sydney and purchased two of the travel click ‘n’ go for my baby. This product doesn’t warm up - at all. What a waste of money. I don’t know how I’m supposed to claim for a refund because I bought it from the expo

Amy

Thank you very much for the quick reply and fast refund. Very good customer service!

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Find out how Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel compares to other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Awful! Despite following instructions it exploded on second use

I definitely do not recommend this product. It exploded in the microwave after second use, despite following all instructions. It even still had lumps of crystal in it, so it didn't get too warm. I would give this zero stars if I could. Beware of this product, they make you buy the steriliser bags to use in the microwave too, so I also have a bunch of bags I will never use. Do not buy this product.

Ivy
IvyMelbourne

False Advertising Re Microwave Use

Cherub B.Cherub BabySend a private message

Thank you for your feedback- We will be more than happy to send you microwave re-activation instructions and i will be sending them to the email you have contact us on previously-. Enjoy your day

hopeless!

First few uses were great but then it started activating itself just when sitting, so then id have to reboil to use again even though I hadn't actually used it! Then last week it decided to activate itself and explode all through the change bag, yerrk, what a mess! And surely those crystals have nasties in them? Total waste of money!

Cherub B.Cherub BabySend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

melodramie001
shanemmy
shanemmyQLD , 4701

Waste of Money.

I thought this was a good idea when i saw it at the Baby shop. They were quite pricey normally, but were on special so we thought we would get one as we were going on holidays and thought they would be great for traveling. It wasn't. we used it twice i think and then it got thrown in the cupboard never to be used again.
It's too time consuming, having to boil water so you can use it and the click button was difficult to press and it is hard to fit even standard bottles in it.
Definitely a gimmick and not worth the money.
Nice pattern on the outside.
Expensive for the quality; Time consuming because you have to boil water to reuse it; Really ineffective.

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers