Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Martina Cummins
Martina CumminsSydney

Great for travel

I love this bottle warmer because it can also be used to cool stuff. I first saw this product online and even watched videos of how to use it then I went out and purchased it. I liked how simple and easy to use this. Just wrap the gel sleeve around the bottle or food container then click on the metal disc then it will easily warm. It makes milk hot enough (my bub can hold it) but not too hot. I bring it with me or hang it on the stroller with its travel pouch. This product is very useful to me and my partner!
easy to use, no need of batteries

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

This product was a lifesaver for me while out and about. I used to get to uses out of it. I would heat it up before I was going to go and put the bottle around it so it would warm up. Then when I needed the second bottle I would just click it and then it would heat up. I would highly recommend this product to any mother that is out and about for long periods of time and need the baby's food or milk heated.
Portable and easy to use.
As you have to boil it in water it took some time to reuse it.