Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Beah
BeahNewcastle

no problem with making food in big batches

I love making my own baby food, it’s so simple! I often make quite a big batch and then there is the problem of how to store the excess baby food. These reusable baby food pouches are a great solution. I can freeze portions of baby food, and an then use the same pouch to heat and feed my baby! Plus they are easy to clean and then reuse. I just love these pouches!

Ailene Parnis
Ailene ParnisSydney

Handy gadget

While I don’t understand the technology, I have been using my Click ‘n’ Go Bottle Warmer for quite a while now. They are so simple to use and heat up my baby’s bottle to the perfect temperature. I mainly use my microwave to recharge or reheat the jacket, and while I found it a bit complicated at first, now that I’m used to checking for the crystals it's quick and easy. As a solution for heating milk or puree while on the go, it’s a handy gadget.

Ivy
IvyMelbourne

False Advertising Re Microwave Use

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Thank you for your feedback- We will be more than happy to send you microwave re-activation instructions and i will be sending them to the email you have contact us on previously-. Enjoy your day

Lipi S.asked

I purchased this bottle warmer after carefully reading reviews on the internet about how easy it is to use.

I followed the instructions on the bottle regarding charging it in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
I followed the instructions to the dot but when I removed the pouch from the microwave bag, the orange liquid was draining out.
Very disappointed.

Can someone tell me what does the high in the microwave setting mean? Is it 500 W, 1000 W ?

Lisa
Lisa

I only boiled mine in a saucepan wrapped in a tea towel or in a sterilizer. Maybe it was meant to be in a microwave steralizer not just on its own

Hi Lipi,

We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your click n go. We'll be happy to send you a replacement. Kindly send us an email mail@cherubbaby.com.au The high setting is 1000 W.
Microwave Steriliser Recharge Method (Based on 1000W):
1. Pour in 350ml water into the microwave steriliser .
2. Place the warmer inside flat ensuring the recharge disc is immersed in water.
3. Place lid back on the steriliser and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Remove with tongs and shake the gel warmer to dislodge any crystals and hot spots.
5. Repeat step 2.
6. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
7. Repeat step 4 if there are still crystals present in the gelwrap. Should crystals be present place back in microwave for 30 seconds. Never microwave for more than 30 seconds for the final stages.
8. The recharge process is complete when NO crystals are present and the gel wrap is completely liquid.

KInd regards,
LJ

Hello LJ,
Thanks for the response. I used the microwave setting on high at 600 W for 3 minutes and it blew up.

Is it really 1000 W ?

Lipi

Samantha
Samanthaasked

Can this be taken through customs with the intention of using it on an international flight?

Siska
Siskaasked

Could you please let me know if it will fit tommie tippee bottle? Cheers

HI Siska,
Thank you for your query. Yes it will.
Kind regards,