Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

Does what it says!

This click’n’go baby food warmer really does work. I’m really impressed with how easy it is to use and how quickly it warms bub’s bottle to a good temperature and not too hot. Plus, once you’ve followed the recharge instructions a couple of times it’s pretty straight forward to reuse. This a really handy, go anywhere product to help feed baby while out and about

Purchased in January 2020 for A$29.99.

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didnt know this existed...best thing ever. Every mum needs one

Warms bottles while your out and about. I couldnt live without it now it's the best invention ever. I received it free with my cherub blender / steamer. Also really good for baby food

Purchased in July 2019.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great gadget

Don’t ask me if it works, but the Click n Go Travel Warmer really does. There’s no power outlet required, you just wrap the gel coat around baby’s bottle and click the metal disc and it works! Baby’s bottle is heated in minutes. It’s so convenient for heating baby food on the go. It’s a bit tricky to get the hang of recharging in the microwave at first, but if you follow the instructions you get the hang of it in no time. It’s a great gadget.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay.

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Find out how Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel compares to other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

just follow the manual it comes with

I’m really not sure how this product works but it does. You just wrap the gel pouch around your baby’s bottle, click the metal disc and the pouch warms the bottle up, and to the perfect temperature so you don’t have to worry about the milk getting too hot. It’s a great ‘on-the-go’ gadget and can be reused over and over again. Be careful to follow the recharge instructions as they do say if you don’t do it correctly the gel may leak. All in all a great product that simplifies travelling with my baby.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

an absolute lifesaver

With all the travelling during the holidays the Click n Go Bottle Warmer has been an absolute life-saver! It’s so easy and quick to use, and we’ve been able to keep baby fed and satisfied while on the go. I can highly recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2019.

Magic!

What a fantastic product. It is like magic. Warmed the bottle perfectly to right temperature and reset by boiling in just a few minutes. Followed the instructions to ensure product was not damaged. Can’t wait to give it another go. Need to go somewhere tomorrow just to use it again.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

no battery nor power needed for this work

I am not a a tech-savvy person so I am not familiar at how this one works. However I believe that this one is made of innovative and top notch technology. You just have to click on the metal disc, wrap the gel pack on your bottles and you’re good to go while the baby bottles are not getting warmed. The heating period lasts for about 10-15 minutes. Buying this made my life easier.

Kyle

Kylesydney

The bottles are kept warm for about an hour.

The warmer have saved me so much time every time I travel. What you will do is wrap the gel packaround the bottle you have, then click a metal disc at the top and the bottles will heat up. The heating time takes no longer than 10 minutes but be careful to follow the instructions carefully when microwave sterilizing to reset the gel pouch, because the instructions note it could leak if microwaved longer than instructed.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Perfect for a family picnic

It warms the baby food I have without batteries, you just click a disc and the gel pad heats up. Its like magicl Seriously it will blow your mind. And you can recharge them in the microwave oven for re-use. Ive used mine at least 40 times and still working great. The purees I have will heat in less than 8 minutes.

Cherry

CherryBrisbane

Key features are awesome

I am impressed with this product. I love that it can heat up the bottles so easily and anywhere that I go. The product is basically a gel pack and you can wrap It around the bottles to heat them up. It heats up the bottles I have in less than 20 minutes and it is reusable- you can use this as long as you have an outlet.

Paula13

Paula13Melbourne

best not only for travelling

So good for shopping trips and outings. I sometimes use it when I heat up the bottles at home especially when I can’t leave my baby and I have to heat up the bottles. Once there was a power interruption and I can’t heat the bottles electricity so I used this. Now I have 2 as I found a backup was really handy to have given you generally need to heat more than 1 bottle in an outing. But I re-charge them together, just pop them boil in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes

Jackie Winfrey

Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

can't live without this

If you could take a look in my car, you could see that the it is filled with baby things scattered on car seats. My bub and I have been travelling a lot and I thought I might need something that heats up a few food pouches everytime I travel. I found this one and this has worked wonders without a fail. I love that it doesn’t need a power supply for it to work. After a few minutes of turning it on, the food pouches are already warm and I love it because the temp is just right (not scorching hot). Overall, I think this is a great product.

KathReid

KathReidSydney

Bring it during holidays.

My family went to a holiday in Europe and the cold weather really makes it difficult for my little boy to drink cold milk. So I just boil the Click N Go and then bring it when we are outdoors to warm-up the milk bottle. I find it convenient since it doesn't need any plug or electricity and we are staying in a flat that has cooking facilities so I just boil it to activate the pad. The gel heats up in about 10-15 minutes so while on the road I wrap it around the bottle and a single click activates them and the bottle gets heated. My little bub doesn't suffer any tummy aches due to drinking something cold. I would recommend them to other traveling mums to.

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Kath, Thank you for providing us with this fantastic feedback and we're glad to hear our Click n Go came in handy whilst you were overseas.
All the best,
Cherub Baby Team

Kirstennn

KirstennnMelbourne

Warm and serve!

Used this warmer for at least thrice and I never made any mistake in buying it. Whenever my family and I go on a holiday outside the country, I usually book a hotel with heating and cooking facility. I have used the Click and Go in a Euro trip and it never failed me. It warmed my daughter's bottle with a single click off the metal clicker. It's easy to reactivate through boiling the gel pack. I hope it can last for a year since I think I'm going to use it often when our family moves to Canada.

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

HI Kirstenn, Thank you for the great feedback. Our Click n Go Bottle Warmer is a great product and we're very happy to hear you love it. Cherub Baby Team

Janella

JanellaBrisbane

Best travel heater

I bought two of these heating pads and they are great especially during travel. They heat as promised with just one click. I just have to place them in boiling water for thirty minutes or pop them for a few minutes in the microwave and they get reactivated. It heats up standard and wideneck baby bottles fast. I just leave them in the car and go back to a heated bottle just right during cold months.

Daisy

DaisyQueensland

One Click

With a single click the heating gel instantly activates to heat and warm baby bottles fast. In a matter of seconds, the heating gel activates and would instantly heat baby bottles and milk. The heating is not too hot but just enough to warm the milk to the right temperature. I use one time when I brought our kid to a family trip and I would just pop in the gel into boiling water or in the microwave to recharge it. While I rely mostly on my plugged in warmer either in the car or at home, this gel activated warmer is very convenient when traveling as it does not need any outlet or car charger for it to be activated.

Bri

BriHobart

Click and Heat Instantly

The heating gel heats instantly upon clicking the button. I just leave the milk bottle for a few minutes and it gets warmed up.I have been using this to heat up milk and baby bottles in the mall, in the car and in other places where I bring my baby. To activate it, I simply place it in boiling water or in the microwave and it gets activated again for another round of use. Initially, I had issues using it but after reading the manual and some trial and error, I was able to make it work. The bottle heats in about three minutes warming the milk too. It can fit both wide neck or standard size baby bottles with ease.Now I'm taking it out with me every time I bring my baby to the park or in family picnics,

Malou

MalouSydney

Heats well

This heating bag is a perfect travel companion as there's no more need for an outlet to heat baby's milk. I simply click the heating activator in the gel bag and it heats the baby bottle in a couple of minutes. Even if the bottle comes directly from the fridge, the warming pad still does the work in a matter of minutes. To activate the gel, I just boil it in water for 30 minutes and it absorbs all the heat needed for warming up milk and the bottle while on the go. I'm recommending this to working moms who do not have the luxury of time to heat the bottles at home.

Warm and Easy

It's an almost perfect heating bag that warms my daughter's bottles fast without any electricity and with only a single click as the gels gets activated to warm the baby bottle whether it is made of tough plastic or a glass bottle. It works perfectly for the wide-neck glass bottle I bought last month at Baby Bunting. I use it during our Sunday picnics and I have no complaints yet except for the price since I have to get another one as spare warmer for my little lady's baby bottles. The heat activated gel also takes time to boil so I leave it behind when I don't have the time to recharge it.

Jeena Darlinton

Jeena DarlintonSydney

Travel companion

That was the first time we took my baby on a long trip to my mum’s place a few hours away. I asked a friend on what she can recommend to keep my bub’s milk warm as I have been pumping milk on baby bottles directly to the fridge. She suggested cherub as she had been traveling a lot due to her sales work. I tried it the other week and it was a lifesaver. I was able to warm the milk bottle in about 15 minutes after clicking the button to a point it wasn’t burning but just warm enough for my darling's tummy. I will buy another set for more traveling time.

See all Cherub Baby Click 'n' Go Travel reviews

Lipi S.asked

I purchased this bottle warmer after carefully reading reviews on the internet about how easy it is to use.

I followed the instructions on the bottle regarding charging it in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
I followed the instructions to the dot but when I removed the pouch from the microwave bag, the orange liquid was draining out.
Very disappointed.

Can someone tell me what does the high in the microwave setting mean? Is it 500 W, 1000 W ?

Lisa

I only boiled mine in a saucepan wrapped in a tea towel or in a sterilizer. Maybe it was meant to be in a microwave steralizer not just on its own

Hi Lipi,

We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your click n go. We'll be happy to send you a replacement. Kindly send us an email mail@cherubbaby.com.au The high setting is 1000 W.
Microwave Steriliser Recharge Method (Based on 1000W):
1. Pour in 350ml water into the microwave steriliser .
2. Place the warmer inside flat ensuring the recharge disc is immersed in water.
3. Place lid back on the steriliser and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
4. Remove with tongs and shake the gel warmer to dislodge any crystals and hot spots.
5. Repeat step 2.
6. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
7. Repeat step 4 if there are still crystals present in the gelwrap. Should crystals be present place back in microwave for 30 seconds. Never microwave for more than 30 seconds for the final stages.
8. The recharge process is complete when NO crystals are present and the gel wrap is completely liquid.

KInd regards,
LJ

Hello LJ,
Thanks for the response. I used the microwave setting on high at 600 W for 3 minutes and it blew up.

Is it really 1000 W ?

Lipi

Samantha

Samanthaasked

Can this be taken through customs with the intention of using it on an international flight?

Siska

Siskaasked

Could you please let me know if it will fit tommie tippee bottle? Cheers

HI Siska,
Thank you for your query. Yes it will.
Kind regards,