Cherub Baby Dummy

Cherub Baby Dummy

Amazing !!

Actual lifesaver!
I can’t bet my baby to sit still long enough to take his temp via ear, underarm or forehead. This temp dummy is a genius idea! So accurate too! Never let me down

Purchased in April 2019.

i love the alarm feature

What a great idea to combine a thermometer with a dummy! This thermometer is so easy to use. The digital display is clear, fast and the reading is accurate too. I also like the alarm function which notifies you if your baby has a fever. Overall this is a great product which is also easy to keep clean.

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $19.99.

Saved me heaps of time, works perfectly

This is a great thermometer disguised as a dummy which has made taking my baby’s temperature so easy. Just place in baby’s mouth and wait a minute or two to get a reading. I find the digital display very easy to read, plus it keeps track of the readings too. The display automatically shuts off when not in use saving the battery, plus it’s easy to clean by just wiping with a wet wipe without any complicated sterilizing. It’s a great product at an affordable price.

takes thermometer with ease

What a great idea to put a thermometer in a dummy! I saw this dummy at an expo and so just had to try it. If my baby is fine it’s no problem to take her temperature, but if she’s feeling a bit off then it’s a different story. This thermometer is so easy to use and comforts her at the same time. I can keep an eye on her temperature without any stress, and it keeps a record of the readings which also helps.

Quick temperature reading.

We all know how bub gets too anxious during a fever. But this dummy thermometer does the trick in calming him down and not become anxious while his mum pokes a thermometer. It is easy to use and hygienic. It works like a regular dummy by placing the thermometer in bub's mouth. After about a minute temperature is displayed in the small LCD display. I need not jot down baby's previous temperature as it displays previous temperature reading. It also saves battery life with an auto shutoff function. I will buy another one as a gift to my cousin if I get the chance to attend another baby expo.

Accurate and Easy to Use

This is an easy to use thermometer that's placed cleverly in a dummy for mums who do not want complicated temperature readings on their babies. It gives accurate and consistent results in just over 2 minutes of placing it in my baby's mouth. It is easy to clean too. Despite it being made a good and respected brand, it comes in cheap at just less than $15 yet it gives accurate results compared to higher priced thermometers from other popular brands.

More than just a dummy

All I can says is this dummy thermometer actually works well. I just placed it in my baby's mouth and under two minutes it displays accurate results. The LCD display is very convenient and display the temperature reading fast and clear. The fever alarm function is also very clever feature as it indicates if my baby has a fever. It also saves on battery as it has an auto shutoff function that turns off the thermometer when not in use. What I also appreciate is that it is easy to clean just wipe the dummy with a disinfectant wet tissue and its clean. I bought it online and ships fast too.

Innacurate

It takes way too long to show actual reading (you can sit and watch it go up... and up... until it stops). Generally displaying a bogus temperature. Have compared temp readings with my Braun and the cherub one was always 1-3 oC out (always lower). Luckily I have the Braun thermometer, otherwise I would've been in trouble more than once.
The idea of the dummy is great
Can't trust the readings, too innacurate

Good

overall a fantastic idea to put a thermometer on a dummy. so easy to use and quick results. great brand, can be trusted. very cheap price. easy to clean, just wipe over with disinfectant wipe or clean sponge, no need to steralize or anything.
this is such a fantastic product. so easy to use, i love how its a dummy so baby will take to it very easily and can get results very quickly. easy to use and easy to clean. great product.
if baby doesnt usually take to a dummy then it can be hard but other that that i think its great