Cherub Baby Food Pouch Soft Spout

Cherub Baby Food Pouch Soft Spout

Debbie B.

Debbie B.

Great Product

These Cherub Baby soft food spouts are a really great idea. The soft silicone spout really encourages my little one to suck and chew on her food without me having to worry about it hurting her mouth. There’s less mess than when I try spoon feeding too. Overall a great simple product that really encourages independent feeding.

Purchased in April 2020.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

Less Mess In My Opinion

These pouch spouts have made it much easier for my little one to enjoy his homemade purees. The soft silicone spouts mean that I don’t have to worry about hurting my baby’s mouth. It also seems to be less messy as they don't let too much puree run out when the pouch is accidentally squeezed. They are easy to clean by just popping in the dishwasher or washing with warm soapy water. I think they’re great!

Purchased in May 2020.

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Compatible With Most Brands

I find these food pouch spouts really convenient to use. So far I have found that they fit all the major brand pouches. I just keep them in my baby bag and if we’re out and about and I haven’t had time to make homemade purees I can just buy a pouch to feed baby.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Cherub Baby Food Pouch Soft Spout compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

So handy for on the go!

I’m always out and about. These pouch spouts are perfect! So easy to feed bub when his hungry straight from the pouch. No mess or spoons needed! Perfect size for them

Purchased in April 2019.