Cherub Baby Food Pouch Soft Spout

Cherub Baby Food Pouch Soft Spout

Yvon Charley

Yvon CharleyPerth, WA

Great idea

With new and improved baby gadgets coming out all the time, these food pouch spouts are a great idea. They screw onto pretty much any brand of baby food pouches and are great for feeding baby when you are out. My baby is becoming quite independent at feeding himself and with these spouts I don't have to worry about him hurting his mouth. They are super soft and he loves to suck and chew on them.

Purchased in October 2020.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

Less Mess In My Opinion

These pouch spouts have made it much easier for my little one to enjoy his homemade purees. The soft silicone spouts mean that I don’t have to worry about hurting my baby’s mouth. It also seems to be less messy as they don't let too much puree run out when the pouch is accidentally squeezed. They are easy to clean by just popping in the dishwasher or washing with warm soapy water. I think they’re great!

Purchased in May 2020.

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

So handy for on the go!

I’m always out and about. These pouch spouts are perfect! So easy to feed bub when his hungry straight from the pouch. No mess or spoons needed! Perfect size for them

Purchased in April 2019.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Cherub Baby Food Pouch Soft Spout compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories