Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle

Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle (page 2 of 5)

• Bottle LeakageYes (20%) · No (80%)
HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

sturdy enough to handle

I never regretted my decision to buy this product. It is made of highly-durable glass which doesn’t break even if my baby throws it all away from our living room to a far away part of our home. It’s a top-notch sleeve (I really can say that!) contributed to its durability and its color-changing feature is superb, it even tells me when the bottle are too hot to use!

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

dropped a few times but still good as new

It took me a lot of courage to get the glass bottles. However after giving this one a shot, I think we made the right decision. The bottles are made of high quality glass. Back then when my baby was throwing tantrums, I was really scared that the bottles might break but they didn’t, not even after 20+ throws! The colour-changing feature is also awesome, it tells you when the temperature might burn the baby’s mouth.

Liz

Liz

Don't waste your money.

Purchased glass bottles and sippy cup attachment to avoid plastic with my second baby. A complete waste of money. I have been unable to use bottles as the seal is not good enough and they leak on my baby or in my bag if we take them out with us. Also dropped a bottle and the plastic rim around the teet shattered. Very, very unhappy with this purchase.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle compares to other Baby Bottles

roxxane15

roxxane15Gosford

made the best choice of purchasing more than one set

I was skeptical of getting glass bottles because of the possibility of the breaking it. However, I gave this one a try due to its claims of handling drops. Babies normally throw everything they have on their hands and my two-year-old bub is no exception. She just throws these bottles and it is still in its best condition. The bottles also change colors when it’s too hot

Emma

EmmaAlbury

Love the new model bottle, seems to solve the issues others have had

I was hesitant to buy this bottle after reading the reviews of them leaking. However a friend had bought the new model and she showed me that it didn't leak. I'm guessing they must have changed the design. The new model looks different, has a much thicker sleeve which seems to work great to stop it breaking. I've dropped the bottle a few times and its just bounced! The price was amazing, about half the price of other brands with a sleeve. Overall I've had no issues, so would recommend going for the new model.

Every bottle leaks

I bought these bottles after being dissappointed with a very well-known brand. I was really excited because these were the bottles I'd originally wanted too!
Unfortunately from day one all three bottles have leaked constantly. Only certain rings will go on certain bottles even though they should all be exactly the same and the silicone grips have faded considerably in only 2 months.
Dissappointed once again

Bree

BreeCairns

Glass is better

i always wanted glass bottles than the plastic ones. The moment I decided to get a set of bottles for my baby I had to decide which brand until I found out about Cherub Baby on Facebook ans I have seen it really looks pretty and really tough. I value my child's health so I don't wan any plastic toxic substance leaching into my bubba's milk so I finally decided to buy one last November and I never regretted it ever since. It's easy to wash and the silicone protection really protects it from bumps or from breaking. I hope this lasts for more than a year!

Rach W

Rach WSouth East Queensland, QLD

My high hopes for an awesome bottle, dashed

AgnesMS

AgnesMSBrisbane

New models are tough

I find these new model bottles more durable than the old ones as the silicone grips really protect the glass bottles well. I previously had an experience that the glass shattered in the previous model but this new ones are pretty durable. the silicone grip had to be removed during sterilising and the colour change which makes the colour change to white when it's heated function has been an added bonus. Another issue I have with the new model though is that i cannot find any standard bottle size and only see the wie-neck bottles in their website. I used to like the standard bottles than the wide neck bottles but they no longer make those standard size. I think this new model is my preferred bottle choice now.

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Anges, Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We're always happy to hear our customers love our NEW model bottles as much as we do.
Take Care.

Jenn

JennBurwood

Loving them everyday

I was hesitant in buying this brand for it is relatively unknown to me being a first time mum. But I never regretted following a friend's advice to buy these glass bottles. They are easy to wash and are free from chemicals and toxic substances because it is made of tough glass. The silicone grip are also a big help from any slips and bumps. I just have a concern as I have to remove the silicone grips from the bottle when sterilising them so the silicon grips need to be washed thoroughly before any feeds. Other than that it is a great bottle that can be the start of my loyalty to this brand.

Angelica

AngelicaWilloughby

Glass is always better than plastic

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Cracked when i poured boiled water in

My silicone sleeves became faded and stopped working as well, but i still loved the bottle, that was until it cracked upon me pouring boiled water in. I contacted cherub and they refused to replace. I had lost the receipt. Clearly this was a product fault and i was disappointed it wasnt replaced. Wont be buying again

Luke Smale

Luke SmaleAU

Have used better glass bottles

Have to agree with previous posts.
Glass is thin and broke easily. Used happ baby with baby 1 and 2 with no issue. Was gifted these at my baby shower. On the positive side the silicon sleeve prevented the glass from going everywhere. Am trialling lifefactory now. Not happy with cherub bottles

Venice

VeniceSydney

Great storage for pumped milk

My sister gave me the Glass Bottle starter kit of two large and two small bottles. I love them both especially the small twin bottles. I find them just right for each feeds. I pump milk and every time I fill it it is just enough and doesn't waste every precious drop of my breast milk that I find hard to express. The grips colour change of turning to white when hot is an added bonus but what I love about these bottles is that it is made of glass .which doesn't leach into the milk when exposed to heat.

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Venice, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We love our bottles, so it great hearing the same from our customers. We look forward to your continued support.
Warm Regards,

chicane71

chicane71Melbourne

Leaked consistently with sippy cup adapter - almost threw out - was resolved eventually

Angelie

AngelieSydney

Loyal customer

I just love these glass bottles. I have used it since my first baby and now that I'm on my third, it has never failed me. It has improved its looks too. Once, I suffered a broken glass bottle when it slipped through my hand and fell to the floor but I think glass bottles are really not for clumsy hands. I just love these bottles as it leaves no spoiled milk scent and it feels clean after I run it in soap and water unlike other bottles especially plastic ones that retain smell. I just love the new design as it seems tougher than the older one. It fits other teats and easily gripped by my baby. I'm ordering another one as a gift this Christmas.

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Angelie, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we're so happy to hear that our bottles have served you well for so long.
Warm Regards,

Ms. MaternalBunbury

Good glass bottles for a good price

I have used these glass bottles for two years now. They are a great bottle for the price. My husband broke a couple ( not the bottles fault, he manages to break a lot of things ;-)...) so instead of using the silicon cover I use a thick foam cover ... Similar to a stubby holder. Have used them from birth-2 (bought the compatible toddler handles and sippy cup spout) and they have been great.
Would be good if they made a thicker cover, but it wasn't to hard for me to find my own thick foam cover and pay a couple of dollars. Never had a break since.
Would recommend, as they are much better that the risk of heating up plastic bottle and having chemicals leach into the milk.

Ms. Maternal

Hey, thanks for letting me know... I will check out the new ones as I've got another baby on the way, so I will be needing more bottles.
Cheers,

Bea

BeaSydney

Highly recommended

I saw these bottles at the PBC Expo in Sydney. At first, I was just after the free samples at their stand but was convinced to buy a glass bottle as well. I love the colours when it was displayed. It was only after a week that I finally used the bottles despite my loyalty to this popular brand. The grips close tightly and the teats are fast flowing which is just the right flow that my son wants when drinking his milk. The glass bottles seem strong and has not slipped through my hands or my baby's hand so that's a plus point for this product. The bottles are also easy to warm with my conventional warmer and it can even be dumped into the dishwasher for cleaning. I'll be buying another one soon as I get into another expo.

MissDory

MissDoryAdelaide

Just the best for bub

I have been through four brands before settling for Cherub Baby as my choice bottle. It is beautifully crafted with a glass that doesn't break easily. It is light but does not become so difficult to handle. It is easy to clean as I even run them through a dishwasher. The silicone grips are also easily placed but I wish that it can also join the bottle in the sterilizer. It fits other warmer brands as well and is versatile to use with other branded teats. The colour change technology is clever but I never needed them anyway as no mother would scald their bub right? It is a bottle for keeps and worthy of recommending to other mums.

SanfordJess

SanfordJessWilloughby

Perfect glass bottles

I love these baby bottles. I can say that it is perfect because these glass bottles are of good quality. I bought them first at an expo last year and then bought another set at Baby Bunting last week and they are consistently of good quality. The silicone sleeves are soft and rubbery and protects against sudden drops in the sink. My bub loves the colours and the soft feel of the grips are my bub's favourite. They are easy to wash in soapy water just rinse them and dry and sterilise without any hassle. It also fits well with other brands of teats that i bought this past few months.

See all Cherub Baby Colour Change Glass Wide Neck Bottle reviews