Cherub Baby 150ml

Cherub Baby 150ml

• Bottle LeakageYes (0) · No (2)
Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sippy cup

Now that my bub can drink by himself we’ve tried several different cups, but this glass sippy cup has proven to be the best. I was a bit hesitant about using glass with a young baby, but I didn’t want to use plastic either. I took the plunge and bought this glass sippy cup because Cherub Baby offer a 1 year guarantee. The silicone sleeve really protects the glass but also provides a very tactile surface for bub to grip. He easily manages the handles too.

Purchased in May 2020.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sippy Cup!

The design is simple and the quality is fantastic. Plus they come in several different colours, so my two little ones don’t have to fight over whose it whose. The handles and silicone sleeve make them easy to handle, plus the sleeve changes colour to white if the liquid inside is too hot. Plus they don’t break, which is another weight off any mum’s mind. These are great sippy cups which I can recommend to others.

Purchased in April 2020.