Cherub Baby 240ml

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

VictoriaV
    VictoriaVsydney

good for growing babies

Just loving these glass sippy cups! I have two youngsters who can be quite a handful. To help keep them quiet I give them their favourite juice, each in their favourite sippy cup – a different colour for each takes away any need to argue! The sippy cups are proving to be very durable, and more importantly very easy to clean

Emma
    EmmaAlbury

proven to be drop-resistant!

As a health conscious and environmentally aware mum, I was so happy to find an alternative to plastic for my son. The company has a lot of environment-friendly products by the way so I'm a fan! The glass sippy cup is easy to clean and very resilient. My son has dropped it so many times and it just doesn’t break! Plus the fact that it doesn’t spill makes everything cleaner and easier.

Other Baby Bottles