Cherub Baby 240ml

Cherub Baby 240ml

• Bottle LeakageYes · No (75%)
Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

Practical and easy to clean

We’ve been using this sippy cup for a few months now and so far so good. I find it a very practical sippy cup and very easy to clean. All the parts, except the silicone sleeve can be placed in the dishwasher. The cup is proving to be very strong, so I’m sure we’ll be using it in the foreseeable future, plus you can buy the straw adapter to prolong its use as baby gets older.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for A$17.99.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

Safe alternative to plastic.

Like every new mum my baby’s safety is top priority. After reading about plastics and BPA, I was looking for an alternative for my daughter’s plastic sippy cup. I was a bit unsure about glass, but with Cherub Baby offering a drop guarantee on their glass baby products I decided to give them a try. Well I haven’t looked back. Not only are these glass soppy cups BPA free, they are very easy to clean and keep sterilised. I’m now a Cherub Baby fan, and I will definitely be trying some of their other products.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice product!

The quality of this product is really good. I’ve lost count of how many times my son has dropped his sippy cup, but so far it has remained intact. I’m sure the silicone sleeve helps, but another advantage is that the sleeve changes colour if baby’s milk is too hot. Very clever idea.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$21.99.

Baby Bottles