Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups

Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups

240ml, 150ml

• Bottle LeakageYes · No (88%)
Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sippy cup

Now that my bub can drink by himself we’ve tried several different cups, but this glass sippy cup has proven to be the best. I was a bit hesitant about using glass with a young baby, but I didn’t want to use plastic either. I took the plunge and bought this glass sippy cup because Cherub Baby offer a 1 year guarantee. The silicone sleeve really protects the glass but also provides a very tactile surface for bub to grip. He easily manages the handles too.

Purchased in May 2020.

Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

Practical and easy to clean

We’ve been using this sippy cup for a few months now and so far so good. I find it a very practical sippy cup and very easy to clean. All the parts, except the silicone sleeve can be placed in the dishwasher. The cup is proving to be very strong, so I’m sure we’ll be using it in the foreseeable future, plus you can buy the straw adapter to prolong its use as baby gets older.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for A$17.99.

Chris

ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

Good choice

With all the different baby bottles and sippy cups on the market it’s hard to choose the right one. The deciding factor for me was the bottle drop guarantee offered by Cherub Baby on their glass baby bottles and sippy cups. This guarantee reassured me about using glass with a toddler, and so far I haven’t had any problems with this sippy cup. After being dropped a few times it’s proving to be very strong, plus it doesn’t leak. I like the colours they come in too, so this was a great choice for me and bub.

Purchased in May 2020.

Breastfed Child Yes
Baby Bottles

Find out how Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups compares to other Baby Bottles

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Favourite cup I don’t normally write reviews, but this glass sippy cup has got me impressed enough to write one.

This sippy cup has become my little one’s favourite cup. At 5 months old he is easily managing to drink from this cup by himself, and it makes him feel very grown up. He has dropped it a few times, which is to be expected, but what I didn’t expect was for the glass to be so strong. It really is a good quality product.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$19.99.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sippy Cup!

The design is simple and the quality is fantastic. Plus they come in several different colours, so my two little ones don’t have to fight over whose it whose. The handles and silicone sleeve make them easy to handle, plus the sleeve changes colour to white if the liquid inside is too hot. Plus they don’t break, which is another weight off any mum’s mind. These are great sippy cups which I can recommend to others.

Purchased in April 2020.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

Safe alternative to plastic.

Like every new mum my baby’s safety is top priority. After reading about plastics and BPA, I was looking for an alternative for my daughter’s plastic sippy cup. I was a bit unsure about glass, but with Cherub Baby offering a drop guarantee on their glass baby products I decided to give them a try. Well I haven’t looked back. Not only are these glass soppy cups BPA free, they are very easy to clean and keep sterilised. I’m now a Cherub Baby fan, and I will definitely be trying some of their other products.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice product!

The quality of this product is really good. I’ve lost count of how many times my son has dropped his sippy cup, but so far it has remained intact. I’m sure the silicone sleeve helps, but another advantage is that the sleeve changes colour if baby’s milk is too hot. Very clever idea.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$21.99.

See all Cherub Baby Glass Sippy Cups reviews