Cherub Baby Natriblend Steamer Blender CHSB001

4.3

EMZ

EMZSydney, NSW

Steamer not working after 3 months

I have the same problem with my steamer. The blender works fine even though you get food coming out from the tiny holes rom the lids at the top and now the steamer doesn't work. I have purchased this on Groupon 2019 before bub arrived and haven't used it until bub was 6 month this year. I am sure this is well over the warranty now. Is there a way I can fix it? I needed a new for steamer/blender for bub #3, so I thought I'll give this brand a try and now not very happy with it compare to my Avent I used for 5 years for my other bubs.

Purchased in April 2019 at Groupon for A$139.00.

John Ul.

John Ul.South East Queensland, QLD

Must have for starting baby with solid foods

My mum bought this steamer blender for me recently, and I couldn’t be happier! I really wanted to make my own homemade baby food but was concerned about having the time. Well I needn’t have worried. This steamer blender speeds things up as you don’t have to pull out different pots and pans, or a blender. It does it all. I find the timer super useful, as once I’ve chopped the veggies I can put them in the steamer and go and do something else instead of having to stand and watch a pan boil. The blender function works just as well to produce super smooth purees to feed my baby. Just goes to show, mums always know best!

Purchased in August 2020.

Maora

MaoraPyrmont

Great gift

Luckily for me, my mum bought me this unit as a gift, and I’m so grateful! Since my baby started taking purees I’ve been trying to make my own baby food, but my kitchen always looked a mess and it was getting me down. This machine makes life so much easier. Instead of getting out pots and the blender, this is an all-in-one machine that cooks and blends homemade baby food and doesn’t take up too much space. It’s neat and compact and definitely does the job. Making homemade baby food is a dream now, and my kitchen doesn’t look like a complete disaster!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$199.99.

Baby Food Makers

Find out how Cherub Baby Natriblend Steamer Blender CHSB001 compares to other Baby Food Makers

Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

Time and money-saving appliance

This steamer blender may seem a little pricey at first, but it’s worth every cent! I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and I couldn’t do without it. It makes making homemade baby food so quick and easy. You just cook and blend with one appliance, and you can use it to even sterilise baby’s cups, spouts and spoons. It’s worth the price as making homemade baby food saves you money in the long run, and cooking with this appliance saves you time.

Purchased in June 2020.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was looking for a new blender after my old one packed up.

I hadn’t bargained for an ‘all-in-one’ appliance but came across this steamer blender at an expo and it had quite a significant discount. After using it for a month now I would pay full price! It makes making homemade baby food so easy. The hard part is chopping the veggies! This machine steams in minutes, plus there’s a timer so you don’t have to stand and watch. It blends super easy and it’s pretty easy to clean. I’m loving this machine.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$179.99.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Compact appliance

I’m just loving this appliance. It has become my number 1 kitchen tool. I’m using it every day so it lives on my kitchen counter, but it doesn’t take up too much space. It’s great that you can cook and blend veggies without having to get out different pots and gadgets. And it’s not only good for baby food, I’ve made soups and sauces with it too! I can highly recommend this appliance.

Purchased in May 2020.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

This steamer blender is just awesome. It makes making homemade baby food so much easier. Plus it's easy to clean and durable, I am basically using this every day. As a working mum it really helps as I don’t have that much time to cook baby food, and still look after the rest of my family.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$199.99.

Chris

ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

Cost effective

At $200 this steamer blender is not the cheapest on the market but it really does the job. I’ve been using it for a few months now and it’s more than paid for itself. Making your own baby food is really cost effective compared to buying supermarket brands, plus you know exactly what you are feeding your baby. It’s fast and easy and it makes me feel like a super mum. What more can you as for?

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

I just love this brand so much, homemade baby food is now easy to make!

This machine is the easiest appliance to use to make healthy, homemade baby food. Best of all I know exactly what I’m feeding my baby. All you do is peel and chop your veggies and with this appliance you can steam and blend your baby purees. It also steams and sterilizes food pouches and baby spoons and spouts. This machine is a great all-in-one product.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$199.99.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Great value

OK, so I got my steamer blender for a great price at a baby expo, but after using it for a couple of months I would pay more than the full price! It has become the go-to appliance in my kitchen and not only for making baby food. It steams and blends beautifully with no need for getting out different machines. It’s so compact that it lives on my kitchen counter top and I find that I’m using it most days.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$199.99.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

Makes life easy for a working mum

My steamer blender food preparation unit from Cherub Baby has made making homemade baby food so much easier. I work full time so was feeling a bit guilty about not making time to make my own homemade baby food. But this unit is so quick and easy to use, plus you don’t have to stand there watching boiling pots. You simply chop up the veggies and pop them in the steamer, and with the timer you can go and do something else! Then you simply use the blender function and you have homemade baby food within minutes. It’s so much better knowing exactly what you are feeding your baby. I’m loving this product.

Purchased in January 2020.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

Very simple and easy to use.

I bought this blender after being persuaded at a Baby Expo (it helped that there was a discount!). But since then I haven’t looked back. I think I under-estimated what this blender can do, and there is a reason that it’s also called a 4 in 1 food preparation unit. It does do more than just steam and blend; it can sterilise and warm baby food too. I’ve found that this has become my must have baby food appliance in my kitchen. It’s also not just for baby food, it makes really good soups and sauces too. The display is clear, and there’s not too many different buttons and settings so I find it very easy to use.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$189.99.

Dian P.

Dian P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointment

Purchased in April 2018 for A$199.00.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Compact and easy to use

This steamer blender is now my number one appliance in my kitchen. It’s made life so easy to make my baby’s homemade purees, without having to get out an assortment of pots, pans and gadgets. It’s easy to use, easy to clean and doesn’t take up too much counter space. In fact it lives on my kitchen counter as I’m using it so often. And it not only helps me steam and blend baby food, it has additional features to help sterilise all of my baby’s teats and bits and bobs. I’m really enjoying this appliance!

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for A$199.99.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

makes food preparation easier

I am totally in love with this product. With very little to no effort, bub's food is ready. It isn't too complicated to use and the buttons are very straightforward. Storing and cleaning is also not a problem. I also use this in cooking noodles, sauces and soup which is another plus.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$199.99.

PaulieSydney

Finicky machine, needs a lot of patience to get working and requires too much maintenance

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Paulie

The issue is that every time I try to descale, I get the water symbol after less than 10 minutes. I then wait the 30mins, try again. Steaming one load of vegetables requires constantly troubleshooting and getting the water symbol.

Utari  Novianingsih

Utari Novianingsih

Help me a lot

This product is awesome, now I can make a food for my baby so much easier, it's easy to clean and durable because I am using this every day, it's really fit for working mom who doesn't have much time to cook but still want to give a best food for her baby

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kirsty

KirstyTweed

Makes life easy

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Jackie Winfrey

Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

had a nice experience

I won’t deny that the mixed reviews I found made me hesitant of buying this. I went to an expo to get this at 50$ less. It has been months since I bought this appliance and words are not enough to describe how awesome this is. It helped me in preparing and cooking purees, soups and other baby food. On top of that, I can sterilize lids, teats, spoons etc. all with no fuss. I think this is the appliance that I use more often in comparison to the toasters, coffee maker sitting on top of our kitchen counter.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Fancy Product but worthless

I purchased this steamer with high hopes and I am utterly disappointed. The water leaks every time after steaming. The jars are a little too big for making the baby purees. I have used it hardly 5-6 times and stopped as it was getting more messy and time consuming to make purees using Natriblend. The traditional way of using a steamer, hand-mixer and fork is much more easy and quick to whip up instant purees in 15 minutes. The concept of steamer and mixer in one is good but it's design is very poor and inefficient.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Cheryl V.

Cheryl V.asked

Hi I purchased a cherub steamer blender about 6 months ago for my daughter in law. She has only just taken it out if the box and tried to use it but there seems to be moisture behind the front panel. Not sure why it would be in there. Can you please advise what to do?

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for contacting us. Are you able to turn it On? If not, we can start the warranty process via sending us an email to mail@cherubbaby.com.au.

KInd regards,

Karly

Karlyasked

This tired mum steamed food without putting the blades on to seal unit will it be ok?

HI Karly,

Thank you for your message. The blender jug might leak some liquid onto the unit so it is best to put on the blades to seal it.

KInd regards,

Debbie H.asked

My steamer stop functioning after 3 months of use but I brought the processor 10 months before babies arrived so warranty has expired, can I repair the unit please? If so, what should I do?

Debbie H.

Just to add that the blender still works with no problem. It’s the steamer, time still runs after being set just steaming is not happening.

Hi Debbie,

We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your steamer blender. Kindly send us an email so we can further assist you, we will see what we can do about the warranty. However we will need you proof of purchase. Our email address is mail@cherubbaby.com.au Thank you

Kind regards,