Cherub Baby Natriblend Steamer Blender CHSB001

Cherub Baby Natriblend Steamer Blender CHSB001

See the Best Food Steamers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dian P.

Dian P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointment

Purchased in April 2018 for $199.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Compact and easy to use

This steamer blender is now my number one appliance in my kitchen. It’s made life so easy to make my baby’s homemade purees, without having to get out an assortment of pots, pans and gadgets. It’s easy to use, easy to clean and doesn’t take up too much counter space. In fact it lives on my kitchen counter as I’m using it so often. And it not only helps me steam and blend baby food, it has additional features to help sterilise all of my baby’s teats and bits and bobs. I’m really enjoying this appliance!

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $199.99.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

makes food preparation easier

I am totally in love with this product. With very little to no effort, bub's food is ready. It isn't too complicated to use and the buttons are very straightforward. Storing and cleaning is also not a problem. I also use this in cooking noodles, sauces and soup which is another plus.

Purchased in March 2019 for $199.99.

PaulieSydney

Finicky machine, needs a lot of patience to get working and requires too much maintenance

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Paulie

The issue is that every time I try to descale, I get the water symbol after less than 10 minutes. I then wait the 30mins, try again. Steaming one load of vegetables requires constantly troubleshooting and getting the water symbol.

Utari  Novianingsih

Utari Novianingsih

Help me a lot

This product is awesome, now I can make a food for my baby so much easier, it's easy to clean and durable because I am using this every day, it's really fit for working mom who doesn't have much time to cook but still want to give a best food for her baby

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Kirsty

KirstyTweed

Makes life easy

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Jackie Winfrey

Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

had a nice experience

I won’t deny that the mixed reviews I found made me hesitant of buying this. I went to an expo to get this at 50$ less. It has been months since I bought this appliance and words are not enough to describe how awesome this is. It helped me in preparing and cooking purees, soups and other baby food. On top of that, I can sterilize lids, teats, spoons etc. all with no fuss. I think this is the appliance that I use more often in comparison to the toasters, coffee maker sitting on top of our kitchen counter.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Fancy Product but worthless

I purchased this steamer with high hopes and I am utterly disappointed. The water leaks every time after steaming. The jars are a little too big for making the baby purees. I have used it hardly 5-6 times and stopped as it was getting more messy and time consuming to make purees using Natriblend. The traditional way of using a steamer, hand-mixer and fork is much more easy and quick to whip up instant purees in 15 minutes. The concept of steamer and mixer in one is good but it's design is very poor and inefficient.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tiff

Tiff

Great product

Great product makes prepping my babies food really easy. Also easy to clean and compact so doesn’t take up a huge amount of space. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to make their own food. I haven’t used the bottle warmer function yet but all other features have been great

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Beah

BeahNewcastle

can’t complain about the work it does for a mum like me

I feel like I could use this forever even the bub is all grown up. I was surprised that more than food preparation, it also helps me in heating up a few baby things such as teats, seals and cover! After using this, I realized all the baby things are perfectly heated and sterilized. I remembered cooking soups and sauces a few times with this one, all of them turned out to be perfectly fine. I think it is more than just than an appliance.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Kaye A

Kaye Asydney, nsw

I might use this until bub grows old.

It has been quite a smooth-sailing ride ever since I started using this except I should note one thing. The water droplet light would appear after about 18 mins and I thought the product was faulty. But after calling them I realized it means one of 2 things. Either the water chamber needs refilling or the unit needs descaling. I did both of these things and the issue stopped!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

lindalee

lindaleePerth, WA

a very happy mum

I purchased this item for my daughter when my grandson was born. I thought it would be handy for sterilizing bottles, teats etc as well as making baby food when he got older. She loves it. Said it was so much easier than the was she made the baby food for her daughter, she would strain or blend all her food. The Cherub baby Natriblend has been a god send to her, she says its the most used item in her kitchen now :) p.s.. it also makes great soup!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kyle

Kylesydney

easy to operate and assemble

This appliance is worth every cent. I’ve used it to make not just baby food but soup as well! It also can sterilize teats, pacifiers and baby bottles which I found really handy. I thought the price was really good as it was cheaper than Avent and did the same thing but more.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Meegan

Meegansydney

appliance that does the work of many

I have read a few reviews of this product. I was underestimating it back then because I thought it can only work as a food-maker only but after some research, I was surprised that it can also work as a mini sterilizer for small baby things. I even made sauces and soups with this one. It’s my best kitchen companion.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

all-in-one appliance

I am so in love with this. It takes very little space from my kitchen counter and it can do so many things, I can make purees and sauces out of this one. Not only that, I can also use this as a sterilizer the bottles and teats.Ive been running all the parts through the dishwasher and so far so good!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
VictoriaV

VictoriaVsydney

Can’t get enough of this

I once had a few appliances that sterilize baby bottles, warm and cook baby food. The appliances take so 4much space of the small kitchen counter I have. I never knew that one appliance can do all the work. I have a few bottles of the same brand and while I was browsing for more products I saw this. I immediately bought it and considering the price, I think this a good buy in comparison to buying all the appliances you need. It works perfectly fine, too but best of all it does the job of 3 different appliances in the 1.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Emma

EmmaAlbury

Worth the price, totally in love with this one!

I love that this is an all-in-one appliance. It is very compact and can do many things in a short period of time. I used to have a cranky food processor before but when it got busted, I looked for a new appliance that would suit my needs and found this one. I love that I can make purees, soups and sauces. In addition, I also can sterilize small baby bottles and its accessories using this. Overall, I think this is worth the investment.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

GrerR

GrerRSydney

Hadn't even turned the machine on! Water Leaked EVERYWHERE

Unpacked it from the box, read instructions and began to fill the water compartment. All of sudden there was water all over my bench top and leaking from the machine! I emailed customer service to which they told me to fill out forms and attached pictures of receipt and image of fault. But we received the Cherub baby steamer/blender at our baby showers we don't have a receipt. It is a bit of a concern that a few people have had this issue and yet the company hasn't issued a product recall. With all the water coming out of the bottom of the machine, there is no way i will be switching it on at the power point.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Hi GrerR,
So sorry to hear of this issue! This is an extremely rare problem and not normal at all. If you can please email us on mail@cherubbaby.com.au or call (03)90051734 and we'd be more than happy to look at how we can replace the unit.

Ronna Scott

Ronna Scottsydney

Easy and fast to make baby food.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Maz

MazMelbourne

Great steamer blender

This is a great steamer blender for baby food. I love that it's easy to use with minimal buttons to press, it will turn off by itself too so I don't have to wait around it. Only thing I don't like is that when you blend, food is flying everywhere inside so bits can go back into the hole where the steam comes out and that hole as well as the water reservoir is impossible to clean as it's part of the machine itself!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Amy Jasked

Hi I have just purchased this product and my blender is not working, I am extremely disappointed. Can I please have some user tips to fix this please

Hi Amy,

We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your steamer blender. The good news is we’re able to provide you with some tips which we’re sure will solve the issue.
Please see below information which we’re sure with solve the problem you’ve encountered.

Firstly, check the jug lid has been secured properly as this could prevent the unit from blending. See below image.

If the jug lid is secured correctly, it does appear there may be a fault with your steamer blender. If you purchased your Steamer Blender less than 12 months ago we can start our warranty claim process.

Unfortunately, if the information provided doesn’t fix the problem the next step from here is lodging a warranty claim. To lodge a warranty claim, please follow the below instructions.

1. Click on link to our online Warranty/Returns form
2. Complete all required areas ensuring you to provide us with as much information as possible regarding the problem.
3. Ensure the following docs have been attached.
- Proof of purchase
- Photos/Videos (if relevant)
Additional photos can also be emailed to mail@cherubbaby.com.au

We’ll make contact with you within 24 hours of receiving your warranty claim form.

Kind regards,
LJ

andew_young

andew_youngasked

Just bought around 2 weeks. the blend wont work. i check the blade, base. all in the right position. how can i fix it?

SJ L.

SJ L.asked

Hi,

The steamer function is working just fine however the blend function is not working. I have ensured the blade is attached as instructed, lid and base are locked into place, yet nothing when I press the start button.

Get an answer from our members and Cherub Baby representatives