Cherub Baby Natriblend Steamer Blender CHSB001

Cherub Baby Natriblend Steamer Blender CHSB001

See the Best Baby Food Makers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Min C.
Min C.Sydney, NSW

Good product, easy to use.

The steam blender was good and easy to use, blender stopped working after a while but Cherub baby provided a replacement. Overall had a positive experience with this steam blender.

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch.

Meegan
MeeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't live without this!

Makes making my little one's food so easy and great for making batches using pouches. I love that I can also sterilise his bottle and warm it prior to feeding.

Purchased in October 2020 for $219.99.

EMZ
EMZSydney, NSW

Steamer not working after 3 months

I have the same problem with my steamer. The blender works fine even though you get food coming out from the tiny holes rom the lids at the top and now the steamer doesn't work. I have purchased this on Groupon 2019 before bub arrived and haven't used it until bub was 6 month this year. I am sure this is well over the warranty now. Is there a way I can fix it? I needed a new for steamer/blender for bub #3, so I thought I'll give this brand a try and now not very happy with it compare to my Avent I used for 5 years for my other bubs.

Purchased in April 2019 at Groupon for $139.00.

Maora
MaoraPyrmont

Great gift

Luckily for me, my mum bought me this unit as a gift, and I’m so grateful! Since my baby started taking purees I’ve been trying to make my own baby food, but my kitchen always looked a mess and it was getting me down. This machine makes life so much easier. Instead of getting out pots and the blender, this is an all-in-one machine that cooks and blends homemade baby food and doesn’t take up too much space. It’s neat and compact and definitely does the job. Making homemade baby food is a dream now, and my kitchen doesn’t look like a complete disaster!

Purchased in July 2020 for $199.99.

Baby Food Makers

Find out how Cherub Baby Natriblend Steamer Blender CHSB001 compares to other Baby Food Makers

Jennalyn B.
Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Compact appliance

I’m just loving this appliance. It has become my number 1 kitchen tool. I’m using it every day so it lives on my kitchen counter, but it doesn’t take up too much space. It’s great that you can cook and blend veggies without having to get out different pots and gadgets. And it’s not only good for baby food, I’ve made soups and sauces with it too! I can highly recommend this appliance.

Purchased in May 2020.

James C.
James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

This steamer blender is just awesome. It makes making homemade baby food so much easier. Plus it's easy to clean and durable, I am basically using this every day. As a working mum it really helps as I don’t have that much time to cook baby food, and still look after the rest of my family.

Purchased in April 2020 for $199.99.

katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

Great value

OK, so I got my steamer blender for a great price at a baby expo, but after using it for a couple of months I would pay more than the full price! It has become the go-to appliance in my kitchen and not only for making baby food. It steams and blends beautifully with no need for getting out different machines. It’s so compact that it lives on my kitchen counter top and I find that I’m using it most days.

Purchased in March 2020 for $199.99.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
HergelV
HergelVNewcastle

Very simple and easy to use.

I bought this blender after being persuaded at a Baby Expo (it helped that there was a discount!). But since then I haven’t looked back. I think I under-estimated what this blender can do, and there is a reason that it’s also called a 4 in 1 food preparation unit. It does do more than just steam and blend; it can sterilise and warm baby food too. I’ve found that this has become my must have baby food appliance in my kitchen. It’s also not just for baby food, it makes really good soups and sauces too. The display is clear, and there’s not too many different buttons and settings so I find it very easy to use.

Purchased in January 2020 for $189.99.

Dian P.
Dian P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointment

Purchased in April 2018 for $199.00.

PaulieSydney

Finicky machine, needs a lot of patience to get working and requires too much maintenance

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Paulie

The issue is that every time I try to descale, I get the water symbol after less than 10 minutes. I then wait the 30mins, try again. Steaming one load of vegetables requires constantly troubleshooting and getting the water symbol.

Utari  Novianingsih
Utari Novianingsih

Help me a lot

This product is awesome, now I can make a food for my baby so much easier, it's easy to clean and durable because I am using this every day, it's really fit for working mom who doesn't have much time to cook but still want to give a best food for her baby

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kirsty
KirstyTweed

Makes life easy

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Jackie Winfrey
Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

had a nice experience

I won’t deny that the mixed reviews I found made me hesitant of buying this. I went to an expo to get this at 50$ less. It has been months since I bought this appliance and words are not enough to describe how awesome this is. It helped me in preparing and cooking purees, soups and other baby food. On top of that, I can sterilize lids, teats, spoons etc. all with no fuss. I think this is the appliance that I use more often in comparison to the toasters, coffee maker sitting on top of our kitchen counter.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Priya
PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Fancy Product but worthless

I purchased this steamer with high hopes and I am utterly disappointed. The water leaks every time after steaming. The jars are a little too big for making the baby purees. I have used it hardly 5-6 times and stopped as it was getting more messy and time consuming to make purees using Natriblend. The traditional way of using a steamer, hand-mixer and fork is much more easy and quick to whip up instant purees in 15 minutes. The concept of steamer and mixer in one is good but it's design is very poor and inefficient.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tiff
Tiff

Great product

Great product makes prepping my babies food really easy. Also easy to clean and compact so doesn’t take up a huge amount of space. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to make their own food. I haven’t used the bottle warmer function yet but all other features have been great

Date PurchasedApr 2018

G Rugasked

Hi there
The bottle warmer function works erratically, it’s kind of a lottery really, it does start and the steam comes in the unit but does not warm enough sometimes on bottles same size, with the same and mount of liquid and for the same amount of time. Could you please suggest a couple of things I should do to ensure correct function of the machine?

Hi G Rug,

Thank you for contacting us. We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your steamer blender. Looks like we need to lodge a warranty claim, please follow the below instructions.

Click on link to our online Warranty/Returns form
Complete all required areas ensuring you to provide us with as much information as possible regarding the problem.
Ensure the following docs have been attached.
Proof of purchase
Photos/Videos (if relevant)

We’ll contact you within 24 hours of receiving your warranty claim form.

G Rug

Hi, the link provided appears to be broken, would you please check and provide again?

Hi G Rug,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly send us an email directly so we can start with the warranty process. Our email is mail@cherubbaby.com.au Thank you

Namasked

Hello
Cherub baby food steamer is not working all of a sudden. Purchased few months ago
Need help

Hi Nam,

Thank you for contacting us. We’re sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with your steamer blender. When you say not working, is it not steaming or not blending or not turining on ?

Nam

Hello Lg when I turned it on I can see the blue light but the steamer , Warmer , sterilizer are not working . Blender works but only for a second and turns off.
I don’t have a receipt as it was a gift on my baby shower. I did not used till my baby got six month old . Please advice

Nam

Hello, I tried it again today it’s not working .

Natasked

Hi. I took part the blade to clean and put it back together and no matter how I try to put it in it’s connected up but seems loose. Can you confirm the blade should be fully firm other than the spinning part ?

Hi Nat,

Thank you for your message. Important information for installing and removing the blade
1/Position the seal with the suction pad (flared part) facing downwards.
2/Place the flower-shaped part beneath the bowl with the smaller part directly
beneath the bowl, holding the blade on the other side.
3/Give it a quarter turn anticlockwise Important: Pull on the “flower” part to check
that the blade is properly screwed in.

Nat

Hi yes I followed these instructions which are in the manual. I’m guessing it’s not suppose to be able to move ? It doesn’t seem right but have tried following the instructions

Hi Nat,

Kindly try using the blender if it will blend as normal or if it will produce noise. Thank you.

See all Cherub Baby Natriblend Steamer Blender CHSB001 questions