Cherub Baby Natripur Breast Milk Bags

Cherub Baby Natripur Breast Milk Bags

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maritha

MarithaSydney

Reusable milk bags

I bough a pack of 20s of this milk bags and they are still being used after three months. The seals are still tough even after washing and sterilising.I have seen some markings erased but I don't bother checking how much milk I express anyways as it is being used up every day.Let me tell you it has this unique thermosensor that tells you if milk is hot or cold and know if its just warm enough for my little dude. I love it!

T_Ling

T_LingWestern Australia

Unsafe, terrible

We bought this product, thinking that it's gonna save us money as it's reusable. But, we are wrong! It's so unsafe to have them as reusable! Once we washed and sterilised them, the water was stuck inside the zip. They became bubbly and very hard to close. I think they are okay if you don't reuse them
Like the idea
Expensive, bad quality, not reusable

Cherub Baby