Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags

Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Disappointed

I bought these instead of the plain ones as no store near me stocked anything but the thermosensor ones, I was disappointed that the tear off seal never rips cleanly but could live with it and was really happy otherwise, until I found that they pretty much all leak! Only a tiny amount but still defeats the purpose and will purchase the plain (actual double sealed) version from now on
Stand up bag, pre sterilised
Leaked

Milkmam
Milkmamasked

How to correctly read measurements on these? I find that pumping into these bags makes it difficult to read how’s much I’ve pumped. But on the other hand when I into a Cherub Baby glass bottle and pour it into the bag, the ml amount doesn’t match up either?

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Milkman,
Thank you for your message. Can you please take a short video of you pouring liquid from your glass bottle to the milk bag? Please send it to mail@cherubbaby.com.au
We never had this issue before and the ml on the breast milk bag should be accurate.
Kind regards,
LJ

Laura
Lauraasked

What's the best way to dry these after sterilising? Thanks

Lucy
Lucy

If they are the reusable ones then it's best to open them & sit them with the open side down on a clean paper towel to drain. It doesn't matter if they have a few droplets of water before refilling with BM.

Get an answer from our members and Cherub Baby representatives