Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags

Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Yvon Charley
Yvon CharleyPerth, WA

Great quality

I have to confess that I have used these bags more than the recommended 5 times - they are that durable! I really cannot fault the quality of these milk storage bags. They are strong, easy to fill, easy to clean and great quality. I can definitely recommend them to any mum who needs to express and store their breast milk.

Purchased in October 2020.

Maora
MaoraPyrmont

Great product

These breast milk storage bags were given to me at my baby shower. Since my bub was born there hasn't been a day when I don't put these bags to good use. They are very easy to fill and I love that the bags are also reusable. This 20 pack seems to be lasting forever! The quality is amazing and they are proving to be very durable despite being used many times.

HergelV
HergelVNewcastle

it is the best breastmilk bags

I just love this breastmilk bags! Once i had to travel from Australia to Mexico for a business trip - I had to pump while during the entire journey and trip. These bags didn't give me a problem, it didn't leaked, I can use it again and again!

Purchased in February 2020 for $29.99.

roxxane15
roxxane15Gosford

should have never underestimated this product

This has accompanied me throughout the new phase of motherhood (with or without postpartum). The breastmilk bags are amazing and it has helped me heaps when feeding the bub. It tells me when the milk is ready for consumption, thanks to the color-change and thermosensor feature this comes with. The bags are also reusable and you can put on some labels by using pentel pens. (if you feel like not doing this, the brand also sells water dissolvable breastmilk labels)

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

Paula13
Paula13Melbourne

Brought this during our family trip

My family and I travelled somewhere in Darwin for a trip and this product has been my companion in heating up baby bottles. I was hesitant at first because I thought the bags would tear up easily but to my surprise, the bags are still intact despite of using them twice a day during our entire trip. If you are a busy mum/parent, I believe this product is worth your money.

Grandma
Grandma

Best bags of all

Bought these for my daughter as I wanted strong bags with CLEAR easy & accurate measurements, & thermal sensing ensures babys safety. She is delighted with them- & will coninue using them as long as they are available, or untill baby is one- whichever comes first! Good value for best product.

JennieB
JennieBMelbourne

Tough and reusable

What I love about these milk bags are that they are really tough and can be used for two to three times after discarding. They also come pre-sterilised so I don't worry that it might spoil the milk. It freezes well and keeps my precious breastmilk without any leaks. Despite its seemingly thin plastic, it survives storage in the freezer. I just find its thermosensor function not that needed anymore as it seems to be placed in the part that cannot get into contact with the milk. All in all I am very impressed ans hoarding more of these bags for my baby's use in the next months of my breastfeeding journey.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Laura
LauraAdelaide

Difficult to dry after sterilising

I bought these bags as their reusability apealed to me. The bag itself is as easy to use & more robust than many disposable bags. The seal is good & their ability to stand useful. I have however found them impossible to dry after sterilising. I'd love to know if I should be doing something differently as this negates their reusability & otherwise they're an excellent product.

SarahMummaLove
SarahMummaLoveGosford

Milk bags full of surprises

This is the cheapest brand that I found in the stores but it doesn't mean that it doesn't pack many surprises. They are tough and can be reused even after storing them in the freezer. I though it will tear after the first use but it didn't as I was able to use them more than three times per milk bag. My entire milk stash has been using them ever since. The 50-pack value pack is really awesome as it comes even cheaper than buying lesser bags.

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

HI Sarah, We really appreciate your fantastic feedback on our milk bags. The feedback from customers has been amazing. We're very proud of this product.
Kind Regards,
Cherub Baby Team

LucyAdelaide

Great bags ! Really tough!

Love these bags! Really tough and sturdy. I use them for freezing and would highly reccomend them. The temp gauge in the corner is an added bonus however as I warm bottles I don't use this feature so can't say how accurate it is. But cannot fault the bags themselves and so far no leaks at all. Defiantly worth the money and will buy again.

Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Amybee, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your fantastic review on our milk bags. We love this product and we're glad you feel the same way.
Regards,
Cherub Baby Team

BecWest
BecWestNew Castle

Flexible breastfeeding

I love these milk bags. This gives me the flexibility to offer breast milk for my baby night and day even if I am at work, Even the babysitter can offer breast milk at home and my husband too. They can just reach for the freezer and offer bub my breast milk at feeding time. I'm so happy that I am able to partner it with a different brand pump that was given to me as a gift last Christmas. I'm so happy with it and no problems on leaks and ziplock problems so far.

Melinda
MelindaSydney

Favourite Breastfeeding Bag

The bags are truly resuable and easy to clean. I used it with my Spectra pumps and it worked well, So far no leaks despite several reuse. I can place the expressed milk the night before or in the morning and use it the rest of the day. I am a busy mum and I appreciate companies that gives us a chance to work and breastfeed at the same time. It makes our duty to breast feed easier and placing the milk in the baby bottle is just a matter of going to the fridge, warming the milk and serving it to my baby.

Bri
BriHobart

Reusable milk bags

The milk storage bags are very durable. I have been using them three times and I never experience any leaks. They can be resealed easily as the ziplock can handle several uses. I have also not experienced any leak since buying them. They are easy to wash just run them in soapy water, rinse well and it is ready for another round of use. The bags also flatten and stand on their own once it is frozen. The bags also have a thermo sensor that lets you know if the milk is hot or cold. I can practically vouch for its good quality!

Maddie
MaddieSydney

The Best in the Market

These milk bags have worked well for me when I was breastfeeding a few months ago. They're were no leak issues and they flatten when they are in the freezer making them space saving. What I love about them are the milk level indicators which shows how much milk was expressed for the day. The bags have been used for more than five times which for me is already a value for money factor to consider for many mums. Lastly, it has this temperature indicator showing if milk is hot and cold which I find very useful.

Justine
JustineMurray Region, NSW

Highly recommended!

I have consistently used these milk bags for 5 months now and they work well for me with pumping and freezing breastmilk. They are very easy to use, affordable, and are not overly fragile. I use them every day and nothing ever spilled out. These are BPA free and consistent in their high quality. Highly recommended!