Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags

Cherub Baby Natripur ThermoSensor Breast Milk Bags

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Laura
LauraAdelaide

Difficult to dry after sterilising

I bought these bags as their reusability apealed to me. The bag itself is as easy to use & more robust than many disposable bags. The seal is good & their ability to stand useful. I have however found them impossible to dry after sterilising. I'd love to know if I should be doing something differently as this negates their reusability & otherwise they're an excellent product.

Emm
EmmSydney

Thermosensor feature is useless; bags are good otherwise

The bags don't leak, are sealed for sterilisation (rip off seal before use), stand up well on their own, and are cheaper than Medela. But don't buy them for the thermosensor, it's a total waste of time. When frozen, the key is blue. When thawing/warm, the key is white. Well, DUH - we can feel with our hand if it's frozen or warm - a key that showed when the milk is the correct temperature would be a whole lot more use!

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Dear Emma, Thank you for the lovely review on our milk bags. The key temperature indicator is a little added feature which a lot of mum's love, though we can appreciate not all mums will feel the need to use. All the best, Cherub Baby Team

Milkmam
Milkmamasked

How to correctly read measurements on these? I find that pumping into these bags makes it difficult to read how’s much I’ve pumped. But on the other hand when I into a Cherub Baby glass bottle and pour it into the bag, the ml amount doesn’t match up either?

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby

Hi Milkman,
Thank you for your message. Can you please take a short video of you pouring liquid from your glass bottle to the milk bag? Please send it to mail@cherubbaby.com.au
We never had this issue before and the ml on the breast milk bag should be accurate.
Kind regards,
LJ

Laura
Lauraasked

What's the best way to dry these after sterilising? Thanks

Lucy
Lucy

If they are the reusable ones then it's best to open them & sit them with the open side down on a clean paper towel to drain. It doesn't matter if they have a few droplets of water before refilling with BM.

Get an answer from our members and Cherub Baby representatives