Cherub Baby Natritherm Car Bottle and Food Warmer

Cherub Baby Natritherm Car Bottle and Food Warmer

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Doesn’t overheat

I keep this baby bottle warmer in my car ready to use and it’s so handy. I find that it heats up a bottle in about 15 minutes. I just wrap the bottle and plug it in as soon as I jump in the car. It heats the bottle and keeps it warm without over-heating the bottle, so you don’t have to worry or keep checking it on longer drives.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$21.99.

cecilio.meneses

cecilio.menesesSydney, NSW

Didn’t last long

The bottle warmer only lasted 4 bottle warming and stopped working. It was very convenient on long car trips for a one year old that only drinks warmed formula. I’d advise keeping the receipt.

Unfortunately the place I bought it from ‘Baby Kingdom’ closed down before I could return it.

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Kingdom.

James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does what it says

I’ve tried a couple of different brand of portable bottle warmers and so far this Cherub Baby brand has been the best. You can't expect it to heat as fast as a microwave, but with a little planning this car bottle warmer does work. Just plug it in and leave it plugged in, which you can as it doesn’t overheat your baby’s bottle. I think it’s a must for parents who travel by car a lot.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$22.00.

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Find out how Cherub Baby Natritherm Car Bottle and Food Warmer compares to other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works well.

I’ve read some negative reviews about how long this bottle warmer takes to heat a bottle, but keep in mind this warmer is powered off your 12 volt car charger! It won't work as fast as your stove or microwave. It takes roughly 15 minutes to warm my baby’s bottle. This product is perfect for long car trips. You need to plan a bit in advance, so start the bottle warming when you get in the car, before your baby is due to eat. It’s a great product to keep in the car.

Purchased in April 2020.

Beah

BeahNewcastle

Doesn’t overheat the bottles

I was surprised how well this works as I was underestimating it at first but after saving me so much time, effort and energy, I figured that I should stop belittling this product. I keep this in my car ready to go and its soooooo handy. It heats up the bottles in less than 15 minutes but I just pop the bottle in as soon as I jump in the car and let it heat and keep warm. The great thing is it doesn’t oveheat the bottle so you can just leave it in there.. I found the long power cord a little annoying, it could do with a retractable cord or something.

Jackie Winfrey

Jackie WinfreyNewcastle

sad because it is always out-of-stock

I love that it fits almost all the bottles and food pouches I have and it heats them up in no more than 15 minutes. This product is good for mums like me who works on a time-demanding schedule, I travel from here and there to sell goods etc. I can’t leave the bub alone so I bring him with me and this product is a great companion.

It's all lies.

Crap poo product. Bottle is in there for an hr from cold water to barely room temp. And it was on dash in North Queensland sun. What a load of trap cheap cheap waiting time. Don't buy this not worth it save cash don't buy buy boffin just don't buy it. Crap product no good.

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby
Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

can't imagine a day without this

A part of my day-to-day life is travelling a lot with bub from daycare to work and my parents . I have a two-year-old with me everytime I travel and bringing all the things she needs is my priority.The car warmer is always in the car cup holder ready to go. I love that after heating up, the bottles are ready to use in less than 15 minutes, I can use this while driving which saved me so much time! One tip is that I put the bottle in once I jump in the car and start warming it, it doesn’t overheat the bottle so I let the bottle just sit their to stay warm until I am ready to use it.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

Works well and easy to carry everywhere.

I bought this product on eBay a few months back and found it a lifesaver for long car rides. We drive a bit to visit family so it comes in superhandy. I’ve got the really wide closer to nature bottles and it was a tight fit but I get it in after a good shove. Best thing about it is you can let the bottle just sit in the warmer, it’s never overheated the bottles. So we preheat the bottles now in anticipation of the the next feed

Judy

JudyPerth

Warms fast just plug it in

I bought this for the winter as the bottle and milk often comes out cold especially at night. So while driving home or while on the road, I simply wrap the warmer into my wide neck glass bottle with milk inside and it gets warm in ten minutes. It doesn't overheat and automatically shuts off when the heating is done so it doesn't consume so much power too.

Bottle warms up while driving

Heating is just a few steps with this car warmer from Cherub which I ordered online. It fits standard bottles including small jars of commercial baby food. Just plug it in the car lighter and the simple one-button heating becomes a breeze.The cocoon wrapping band warms faster than any other car bottle warmer on the market. I tried other brands but they were no good compared to Cherub's. Simply plug it in the car lighter output and take the bottle warmer anywhere you want. This makes traveling with my bub comfortable as I will no longer have to worry of heating cold bottles!

Emm

EmmSydney

Crap

In 15min, this warmer didn't even reduce a small bottle of fridge-cold expressed breastmilk (just 100ml) to room temperature - the bottles I warm EBM in are the small Growbaby disposable ones, which are fairly thin plastic so they warm very fast when placed in a cup of hot water. I suspect the rave reviews on this product are fake - this product is just not good!! Brilliant idea - would be nice if it did actually work.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney

Drive with Baby

I love road trips. And ever since I got pregnant and eventually had my baby, I always look forward to the time when I will be able to travel with my bub and it was last month. The Car Bottle Warmer has helped a lot as it helped warm my baby's bottle and milk making it an easier feeding experience. As a busy parent, warming milk is a concern and that this bottle warmer has eased all of my issues on food preparation and safety during the road trip. The 360° cocoon wrap band combined with the heating technology ensures that the glass bottles that I have warm faster than any other car bottle warmer that I tried. I just plug it into the car lighter output. It also heats in a few minutes without fear of overheating the bottle.

Viveika Rivera

Viveika RiveraSydney

Great Help For A Mobile Mum

I am a busy working mum that needs to drive around town for my small business. And after I got pregnant and sometimes without any babysitter willing to take care of my bub, I had to make a compromise by tagging along my baby during my deliveries. I would bring the needed infant formula and expressed breast milk but the problem is on how I could warm them while on the road. Then came this wonderful product I have seen in an expo. I just plug it in the car charger and place the glass bottles of the same brand I bought at the expo and in 15 minutes, I am able to warm the bottles and feed my child while on the road making some deliveries. It has been my companion during cold days when there is a need to warm bottles and milk.

dilbertos1