Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch 10PK Special Edition

Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch 10PK Special Edition

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Jennalyn B.
Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tough plastic, and BPA free!

These reusable baby food pouches are proving to be very tough and durable. I was concerned about the quality and how long they would last, but I’ve reused them a few times now with no leaks or problems. They may be plastic pouches, but rest assured they are chemical free. Not only are they tough, but they are easy to fill-up and very easy to clean.

Purchased in May 2020.

HergelV
HergelVNewcastle

Works for me and my baby

My little one loves these food pouches as she can really manage them by herself. I love them because they’re easy to refill and easy to clean. We’re both just loving the funky prints too.

Purchased in March 2020 for $14.99.

katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

So Easy to Fill and Clean

These Cherub Baby food pouches are really well designed. They have a resealable seal which opens all the way across the top and are free standing which makes them super easy to fill and clean. Since I’ve started my baby on solids I find these a must have product. I can make small batches of homemade baby food which are easily stored in the fridge or freezer. Plus baby is happy to use them too.

Purchased in January 2020 for $14.99.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch 10PK Special Edition compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

Tia W
Tia WMid West, WA

Love them

My go to! Weather I’m at home or out! Just so easy to give to bub with all sorts contained! I love making homemade food with knowing I can take it out in these pouches! Love the patterns too! It’s never leaked or broken on me yet

Purchased in April 2019.