Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch 10PK Special Edition

Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch 10PK Special Edition

John Ul.

John Ul.South East Queensland, QLD

Shop online to get a bargain for these awesome pouches

I love the Cherub Baby food pouches and have used them for both my first and second child. My babies are only 15 months apart, so I’m going through a lot of pouches! The 20 pack is such great value, and as you can reuse each pouch up to 6 times, that’s a lot of baby meals. They’re available from a few outlets online but Chemist Warehouse are offering the best deal!

Alaina

Alaina

Really reusable baby food pouches

These food pouches really make storing homemade baby food and even yogurt so much easier. They stand by themselves which makes them easy to fill up. I like the handy measuring guide which helps me monitor how much my baby is eating. But best of all they are reusable, so I don’t have to worry about all that plastic rubbish going in my bin.

Purchased in August 2020.

Kayla

KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

Very useful storage for homemade baby food

These reusable food pouches are proving to be very handy for storing homemade baby food. They stand up by themselves so they are easy to fill, plus they can be stored in the fridge or freezer where they don’t take up too much space. You can also heat them and serve baby straight from the pouch, so there’s less to wash up. I also like the handy measuring guide as it helps me know how much food my baby is eating at each feed.

Purchased in August 2020.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch 10PK Special Edition compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy for feeding bub on the go!

These food pouches are called ‘on-the-go’ for a reason. They are a perfect meal size for my baby, so whenever I go somewhere I just throw a pouch in my baby bag. It’s great to know that I have nutritional food with me to feed bub whenever he is hungry.

Purchased in July 2020.

Jennalyn B.

Jennalyn B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tough plastic, and BPA free!

These reusable baby food pouches are proving to be very tough and durable. I was concerned about the quality and how long they would last, but I’ve reused them a few times now with no leaks or problems. They may be plastic pouches, but rest assured they are chemical free. Not only are they tough, but they are easy to fill-up and very easy to clean.

Purchased in May 2020.

Ysabel B.

Ysabel B.

My go-to product

I’m not sure if baby food pouches are a new thing, but I didn’t use them with my first baby. After starting my second baby on baby purees a friend recommended these reusable baby food pouches, and what a revelation! I use to use plastic containers, which take up so much space in the freezer. With these food pouches I can make different batches of baby food and store so much more. They’re easy to clean in warm soapy water, and you can sterilise them in the microwave.

Purchased in March 2020.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Convenient pouches

These Cherub Baby reusable food pouches are really convenient for storing homemade baby food. They are free standing and have a ziplock top so they are super easy to fill up. They pack in the freezer nicely and take up less space than the more bulky plastic containers I used to use. The same pouches can withstand hot water or even a blast in the microwave so they’re proving to be very tough. I recently bought the 50 pack to stick in my kitchen drawer so I always have them on hand.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$14.99.

HergelV

HergelVNewcastle

Works for me and my baby

My little one loves these food pouches as she can really manage them by herself. I love them because they’re easy to refill and easy to clean. We’re both just loving the funky prints too.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$14.99.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Bargain

I bought these food pouches on special at a recent expo and I haven’t looked back. I’ve been using them for a couple of weeks now and they are proving to be easy to fill, strong and easy to clean, which ticks all of my boxes. Plus my baby is almost managing to feed herself. She still needs some help squeezing the puree, but she definitely finds the spout easy to suck on and there’s less mess than spoon feeding. I got these food pouches at a discounted price, but after using them I will pay full price for some extras!

Pram & Stroller Accessories

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

So Easy to Fill and Clean

These Cherub Baby food pouches are really well designed. They have a resealable seal which opens all the way across the top and are free standing which makes them super easy to fill and clean. Since I’ve started my baby on solids I find these a must have product. I can make small batches of homemade baby food which are easily stored in the fridge or freezer. Plus baby is happy to use them too.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$14.99.

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Love them

My go to! Weather I’m at home or out! Just so easy to give to bub with all sorts contained! I love making homemade food with knowing I can take it out in these pouches! Love the patterns too! It’s never leaked or broken on me yet

Purchased in April 2019.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

made of plastic but is BPA-free (safe to use)

I really like the design of these reusable baby food pouches. The top zip-lock seal makes them so easy to fill up compared to some of the other brands available. They may be plastic, but they are BPA free, so I feel good that there are no harmful chemicals involved. The funky prints make then fun too.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$24.98.