Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch 10PK Special Edition

Cherub Baby Re-usable Food Storage Pouch 10PK Special Edition

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

So Easy to Fill and Clean

These Cherub Baby food pouches are really well designed. They have a resealable seal which opens all the way across the top and are free standing which makes them super easy to fill and clean. Since I’ve started my baby on solids I find these a must have product. I can make small batches of homemade baby food which are easily stored in the fridge or freezer. Plus baby is happy to use them too.

Purchased in January 2020 for $14.99.

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Love them

My go to! Weather I’m at home or out! Just so easy to give to bub with all sorts contained! I love making homemade food with knowing I can take it out in these pouches! Love the patterns too! It’s never leaked or broken on me yet

Purchased in April 2019.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

made of plastic but is BPA-free (safe to use)

I really like the design of these reusable baby food pouches. The top zip-lock seal makes them so easy to fill up compared to some of the other brands available. They may be plastic, but they are BPA free, so I feel good that there are no harmful chemicals involved. The funky prints make then fun too.

Purchased in February 2019 for $24.98.