Cherub Baby Universal Bottle Grippers

Cherub Baby Universal Bottle Grippers

Non Slip Bottle Grip

I am always worrying about the glass bottles given to me as a gift in a baby shower. I just discovered this bottle grips and it removed my worries. The glass bottles have not been broken despite slips in the sink as long as I have those grips on. The silicone grips are easy to wash and doesn't have that foul smell after it has been washed several times. The grips also change colour when the milk or the glass bottles are too hot for consumption.

Great for bottle feeding

My 7 month daughter loves that she can hold her own bottle. She was able to grip her bottle better than before. It is soft and stretchy and it fits all her wide neck bottles perfectly. This is a great invention, easy to use and good quality. I also don’t need to worry if the bottle is too hot because of its colour change technology that will tell you if the bottle is too hot or just okay. Whenever we go out everyone always asks about the bottle holder and it feels great to recommend them. I plan on buying more to give out as baby shower gifts in the future.

Awesome and perfect for bottles!

These bottle grippers are great! My 14 month old son has always been a very fussy feeder and he still needs me to hold the bottle for him. But not now, these bottle grippers really helped him to get a grip on the bottle and more able to hold it properly. I have been using these for over a month now. They fit all bottles we're using, easy to clean, use and remove from bottles. I received yellow and orange. The colours are nice, vibrant and provide more positive twists to your feeding experience. They change colour if the bottle is over 42 degrees Celsius. It gives you a clear visual message that the bottle is too hot which is awesome. I would definitely buy more colours and be telling my friends about these.