Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

What a great product and great value for money.

I was a bit nervous about using glass at first as my toddler likes to throw things just like any other small child. But Cherub Baby offer a one year bottle drop guarantee, and so far so good! I have lost count of how many times this cup has been dropped, and I am now over that nervous expectation of it breaking. The silicon sleeve really does its job.

Purchased in March 2019.

Breastfed Child No

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Best bottle/cup

I’m in actual love with this cup! I love how it can be used from a bottle all the way to a sippy cup and it’s glass! My baby has only ever taken this bottle unless it’s boob !!

Purchased in April 2019.

Breastfed Child Yes
Kim

KimQueensland

Glass bottle

Mostly happy with this product. However, I had to replace a few bottles/buy more and it seems that the straw design has been changed. Really hard to suck up and under the straw caves (photo attached).

Purchased in February 2019 for $21.95.

Emma

EmmaAlbury

Great value for money

The Cherub Baby glass straw cup has proven to be great value for money. Babies drop and throw things and mine is no exception. I have lost count of how many times this glass cup has hit the floor, and it doesn’t break! The silicon sleeve definitely does it’s job of protecting the glass, but it’s also a useful indicator for when baby’s milk is too hot. Highly recommended.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

bub and I love this!

My toddler absolutely loves this cup, and I do too! I was a bit nervous about glass initially, but with all the negativity around plastic I have been looking for alternatives. There are some other glass cups on the market but the reviews have been very mixed about the strength of the glass. What I like about the Cherub Baby product is their no-breakage guarantee which gives me piece of mind.