Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

• Bottle LeakageYes (0%) · No (100%)

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

Good Value Glass Cup

This glass straw cup is well priced and great quality. I like the fact the company offers a one year drop guarantee, which shows that they are sure of the quality of their product. As a mum I’m obviously concerned with anything that has sharp edges and can harm my child, but this straw cup is proving to be very durable. It’s very easy to clean as it’s dishwasher safe. Hopefully my little one will be using this cup for years to come.

Purchased in January 2020 for $21.99.

Breastfed Child No

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Great Glass Straw Cup

I used to be very nervous about using glass products with my baby, but with all the concern about plastics and BPA I decided to switch. This Cherub Baby straw cup is very strong! My toddler has dropped or thrown his many times and so far it hasn’t even chipped or cracked. The silicon sleeve really does its job protecting the glass, plus it changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby & Toddler Town for $21.99.

Breastfed Child Yes
Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

What a great product and great value for money.

I was a bit nervous about using glass at first as my toddler likes to throw things just like any other small child. But Cherub Baby offer a one year bottle drop guarantee, and so far so good! I have lost count of how many times this cup has been dropped, and I am now over that nervous expectation of it breaking. The silicon sleeve really does its job.

Purchased in March 2019.

Breastfed Child No
Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Best bottle/cup

I’m in actual love with this cup! I love how it can be used from a bottle all the way to a sippy cup and it’s glass! My baby has only ever taken this bottle unless it’s boob !!

Purchased in April 2019.

Breastfed Child Yes

Kim

KimQueensland

Glass bottle

Mostly happy with this product. However, I had to replace a few bottles/buy more and it seems that the straw design has been changed. Really hard to suck up and under the straw caves (photo attached).

Purchased in February 2019 for $21.95.

Emma

EmmaAlbury

Great value for money

The Cherub Baby glass straw cup has proven to be great value for money. Babies drop and throw things and mine is no exception. I have lost count of how many times this glass cup has hit the floor, and it doesn’t break! The silicon sleeve definitely does it’s job of protecting the glass, but it’s also a useful indicator for when baby’s milk is too hot. Highly recommended.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

bub and I love this!

My toddler absolutely loves this cup, and I do too! I was a bit nervous about glass initially, but with all the negativity around plastic I have been looking for alternatives. There are some other glass cups on the market but the reviews have been very mixed about the strength of the glass. What I like about the Cherub Baby product is their no-breakage guarantee which gives me piece of mind.