Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

Best bottle/cup

I’m in actual love with this cup! I love how it can be used from a bottle all the way to a sippy cup and it’s glass! My baby has only ever taken this bottle unless it’s boob !!

Purchased in April 2019.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bottle LeakageNo

Glass bottle

Mostly happy with this product. However, I had to replace a few bottles/buy more and it seems that the straw design has been changed. Really hard to suck up and under the straw caves (photo attached).

Purchased in February 2019 for $21.95.

Bottle LeakageNo

Great value for money

The Cherub Baby glass straw cup has proven to be great value for money. Babies drop and throw things and mine is no exception. I have lost count of how many times this glass cup has hit the floor, and it doesn’t break! The silicon sleeve definitely does it’s job of protecting the glass, but it’s also a useful indicator for when baby’s milk is too hot. Highly recommended.

bub and I love this!

My toddler absolutely loves this cup, and I do too! I was a bit nervous about glass initially, but with all the negativity around plastic I have been looking for alternatives. There are some other glass cups on the market but the reviews have been very mixed about the strength of the glass. What I like about the Cherub Baby product is their no-breakage guarantee which gives me piece of mind.