Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

4.5

• Bottle LeakageYes · No (92%)

Alaina

Alaina

Good value

This Cherub Baby straw cup is really good value. I’ve tried a few different sippy and straw cups that have been very different quality and with various degrees of success. While the Cherub Baby straw cup is not the cheapest it’s not the most expensive either. The difference is that the quality is excellent and my toddler took to it straight away, and finds it very easy to handle. It was really a great find.

Purchased in May 2020.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cup grows with my toddler

We’ve been using this cup for nearly a year now and it’s still going strong, plus it’s still my toddlers favourite cup! I can vouch for the durability of this straw cup; I’ve lost count of how many times it’s been dropped or knocked. Cherub Baby offers a 1 year drop guarantee, but we haven’t needed to use this as the glass is very strong. The silicone sleeve really helps to protect the glass, plus it comes in fun colours that changes to white if the liquid inside is too hot. Not a necessary function, but it’s a fun addition and it has helped me not to burn my toddler once or twice!

Purchased in May 2020.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter is really happy with her orange straw cup.

It’s very easy for her to handle, and when she does drop it, it doesn’t break! Cherub Baby does offer a drop proof guarantee which helps give peace of mind. And as an added bonus they are super easy to clean. Just take off the silicone sleeve and pop it in the dishwasher. It’s not just my baby whose enjoying this cup, but me too!

Baby Bottles

Find out how Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup compares to other Baby Bottles

Cia F.

Cia F.Southern and Hills, SA

The plastic top breaks easily

At first this seemed like a great product. My son enjoyed drinking from the straw BUT the product fell on the floor and the plastic top cracked right open. This was on the first use of the product - how is this meant to be used for a toddler that is still learning to hold things? I’m not sure if we received a faulty product but our other sippy (plastic) cup from a competitor tolerates many drops and falls and doesn’t break at all. Fix the plastic part and this will be a much better product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby
ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Strong!

Loving this glass straw cup - my little boy throws his tantrums which means he throws his cup. So far this straw cup has held up to these tantrums and it hasn’t broken or even cracked. The silicone sleeve really protects the glass, plus it changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot. We’re both loving this cup.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$19.99.

The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

Look no further for a great straw cup!

If you are looking for a cup to crossover from a teat to a straw then look no further. I’ve been researching glass straw cups for a while, there’s a lot of different ones on the market. The Cherub Baby straw cup came in great at a good price, plus they offer a one year no break, drop guarantee which was a decision maker for me. The straw cup also comes with a silicon sleeve that not only makes it easy for my toddler to handle but also has a safety feature which means it changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot. I’m loving this cup, but the added bonus is that my toddler does too!

Purchased in March 2020.

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

Good Value Glass Cup

This glass straw cup is well priced and great quality. I like the fact the company offers a one year drop guarantee, which shows that they are sure of the quality of their product. As a mum I’m obviously concerned with anything that has sharp edges and can harm my child, but this straw cup is proving to be very durable. It’s very easy to clean as it’s dishwasher safe. Hopefully my little one will be using this cup for years to come.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$21.99.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Great Glass Straw Cup

I used to be very nervous about using glass products with my baby, but with all the concern about plastics and BPA I decided to switch. This Cherub Baby straw cup is very strong! My toddler has dropped or thrown his many times and so far it hasn’t even chipped or cracked. The silicon sleeve really does its job protecting the glass, plus it changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$21.99.

Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

What a great product and great value for money.

I was a bit nervous about using glass at first as my toddler likes to throw things just like any other small child. But Cherub Baby offer a one year bottle drop guarantee, and so far so good! I have lost count of how many times this cup has been dropped, and I am now over that nervous expectation of it breaking. The silicon sleeve really does its job.

Purchased in March 2019.

Baby Bottles

Tia W

Tia WMid West, WA

Best bottle/cup

I’m in actual love with this cup! I love how it can be used from a bottle all the way to a sippy cup and it’s glass! My baby has only ever taken this bottle unless it’s boob !!

Purchased in April 2019.

Kim

KimQueensland

Glass bottle

Mostly happy with this product. However, I had to replace a few bottles/buy more and it seems that the straw design has been changed. Really hard to suck up and under the straw caves (photo attached).

Purchased in February 2019 for A$21.95.

See all Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup reviews