Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

4.1
  • Bottle LeakageYes (0) · No (1)

Cia F.
Cia F.Southern and Hills, SA

The plastic top breaks easily

At first this seemed like a great product. My son enjoyed drinking from the straw BUT the product fell on the floor and the plastic top cracked right open. This was on the first use of the product - how is this meant to be used for a toddler that is still learning to hold things? I’m not sure if we received a faulty product but our other sippy (plastic) cup from a competitor tolerates many drops and falls and doesn’t break at all. Fix the plastic part and this will be a much better product.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Cherub Baby
Cherub B.Cherub Baby
Justine
JustineMurray Region, NSW

bub and I love this!

My toddler absolutely loves this cup, and I do too! I was a bit nervous about glass initially, but with all the negativity around plastic I have been looking for alternatives. There are some other glass cups on the market but the reviews have been very mixed about the strength of the glass. What I like about the Cherub Baby product is their no-breakage guarantee which gives me piece of mind.

Other Baby Bottles