Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

4.1
  • Bottle LeakageYes (0) · No (5)

Meegan
MeeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fun colours

I love the Cherub Baby straw cups and I’ve bought them for both my kids. The choice of colours is really fun, plus they can each have their own colour straw cup so there’s less to squabble about! The glass is proving to be really strong, with the help of the silicone sleeve which also changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot. I’m sure we will be using them for a long time.

Purchased in December 2020 for $21.90.

Maito
MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Love this straw cup!

Me and my toddler love everything about this straw cup - the quality, the design and the fun colours. This cup has become my little ones' favourite and he won’t go anywhere without it. Luckily it is proving to be super strong and durable, as I don’t want to think about the tantrum if it breaks!

Purchased in September 2020.

Other Baby Bottles

Janice
JanicePerth, WA

Good Value Glass Cup

This glass straw cup is well priced and great quality. I like the fact the company offers a one year drop guarantee, which shows that they are sure of the quality of their product. As a mum I’m obviously concerned with anything that has sharp edges and can harm my child, but this straw cup is proving to be very durable. It’s very easy to clean as it’s dishwasher safe. Hopefully my little one will be using this cup for years to come.

Purchased in January 2020 for $21.99.

Tia W
Tia WMid West, WA

Best bottle/cup

I’m in actual love with this cup! I love how it can be used from a bottle all the way to a sippy cup and it’s glass! My baby has only ever taken this bottle unless it’s boob !!

Purchased in April 2019.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Cherub Baby Wide Neck Glass Straw Cup compares to other Baby Bottles

Kim
KimQueensland

Glass bottle

Mostly happy with this product. However, I had to replace a few bottles/buy more and it seems that the straw design has been changed. Really hard to suck up and under the straw caves (photo attached).

Purchased in February 2019 for $21.95.

Emma
EmmaAlbury

Great value for money

The Cherub Baby glass straw cup has proven to be great value for money. Babies drop and throw things and mine is no exception. I have lost count of how many times this glass cup has hit the floor, and it doesn’t break! The silicon sleeve definitely does it’s job of protecting the glass, but it’s also a useful indicator for when baby’s milk is too hot. Highly recommended.

Justine
JustineMurray Region, NSW

bub and I love this!

My toddler absolutely loves this cup, and I do too! I was a bit nervous about glass initially, but with all the negativity around plastic I have been looking for alternatives. There are some other glass cups on the market but the reviews have been very mixed about the strength of the glass. What I like about the Cherub Baby product is their no-breakage guarantee which gives me piece of mind.