Chess Moving SA, Adelaide

Chess Moving SA, Adelaide (page 2 of 2)

The Fly Fifer

The Fly FiferWelby

Faultless!

I moved the contents of my 3 bedroom house from Adelaide to the NSW Southern Highlands. From the initial quote through to final delivery I could not fault any aspect. Everyone involved arrived on time and was friendly, helpful and efficient. The packing team were particularly outstanding as they worked hard to pack every inch of the container. I was there when it was both loaded and on delivery, and nothing appeared to have moved. I have not found a single item damaged or missing during the unpacking. I have moved several times over the years and this was the best experience of any. Many thanks!

David Murdoch

David MurdochMurray Bridge

Professional all the way

when I purchased my new toy (66 Mustang ) I had no hesitation in who to call to have it relocated. I had used Chess before with a house shift so I knew how good they were. Again I was happy with the result. The car was still in showroom condition. Thankyou Chess

Review collected in partnership with Chess Moving

A move made easy by Chess

When we moved from Happy Valley to Strathalbyn we chose Chess Moving. They picked up, stored for 3 months and delivered to our new address. Chess staff were professional and friendly. Price was very competitive and the service was excellent. Have recomended them and would use Chess again when needed.

Sue

SueAdelaide

Chess Moving Adelaide

Thank you so much Chess Moving Adelaide for making our recent move stress free. Johanna was so helpful and answered all of our questions. The removal guys were neatly presented, polite and respectful of our belongings. I would thoroughly recommend Chess to anyone thinking of moving in the future.