Chess Moving TAS, Hobart

Chess Moving TAS, Hobart

Ramesh

RameshSydney, NSW

Worst service ever

Cheapest Quote Best Service!

We recently moved from Tasmania to Victoria, we got 3 quotes and the lowest was Chess Removals. From the first enquiry we were confident we had done the right thing and it just got better from there. Office staff, excellent, Manager, excellent, Salesman, excellent, three men at either end of the move, excellent, we were delayed by 4 weeks, no extra charge! Excellent! We would highly recommend them for any moving requirements, nothing was a bother and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

jennifer

jenniferAustralia

Damage done to house

Absolutely recommend

I moved from Brisbane, QLD to Hobart, Tas in July. The quotation Chess gave was nearly $1500 cheaper than anyone else gave and was trouble free and spot on the money. The pick up was a breeze and the removalists really appreciated me giving a hand and were really careful with anything fragile.
I put my stuff in storage from mid July to the first week of September and had my good delivered today. They were on time, nothing broken and nothing but friendly and polite to my girlfriend who was home at the time to receive the goods as I was at work.

Cannot thank them enough for the easy and stress free move and would recommend them to anyone wanting to move interstate.

Chess Moving