Chess Moving WA, Perth

Chess Moving WA, Perth (page 2 of 2)

Highly professional service

We cannot speak highly enough of the service from Chess for pack, uplift and storage. All of the Chess staff were brilliant and the entire process went very smoothly. We highly recommend Chess Moving.

Office LocationWA, Perth

Hassle free move which went smoothly and to plan.

My wife and I moved from Albany, W.A.. to the Gold Coast. As we were downsizing to a unit our move involved our white goods, many cartons and some smaller items of furniture. The first leg to Perth was handled very professionally and the load arrived at the final Gold Coast destination all intact, and in good order. The timing was great. All throughout the move I found that a real interest was taken toward our personal needs. I highly recommend Chess Moving.

6th Move and the best so far

20" container relocation from Australia to Hong Kong. They managed to get everything packed and in the container, even the last minute fill boxes. This was our 6th relocation move overseas and far the most efficient and stress free move we have had. Very good service throughout even when we changed the ship departure date with everything arriving a few days earlier and made it so much easier.

Great movers & Storage

We moved from Perth to Gold Coast, Chess were professional in every aspect of the move, We will use them again
on the return ,Thank you Chess.

Excellent service

I needed to move four medium sized boxes to Auckland NZ from Perth. I organised three quotes and Chess Moving was the most reasonable by hundreds of dollars. From my first contact with this company through the whole procedure they delivered excellent service and advice. The delivery and pick up were on time and the staff very helpful. I have no hesitation to recommend this company to anyone wanting to move anything anywhere.

D Fraser

Office LocationWA, Perth

most stress free move ever

I recently needed to move half the contents of a large house from perth to the uk. no idea where to start, but the team at chess were brilliant, especially the sales manager who gave me so much help & advice, & answered all my many queries. ladies in the office were equally helpful & the guys who did the uplift were very professional, efficient & on time, when I subsequently had a last minute change of destination the whole operation was handled without a hitch, & what could have been a complete nightmare was transformed into a smooth & seamless operation. I would not hesitate to recommend chess for their fantastic customer service as well as very competitive pricing, & would definitely use them again

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hello Grandma Thank you so much for the feedback and great to hear your experience with Chess was a good one. We will pass this onto the staff concerned Best Regards Paul - Chess Moving Australia

Great Move!

We moved interstate. Chess Moving was Amazing! All the staff, either the ladies in the office or the men who packed us up and unpacked on the other end were very polite and professional. We could not recommend them highly enough. We would certainly use them again.

Stress-free moving

We recently moved almost a full houseful of furniture and belongings from Perth to Geelong with Chess Moving Perth and everything went seamlessly. We packed our own kitchenware, linen, clothes, etc. and Chess wrapped our couch, beds and 2 chests of drawers. We had 2 men to pack, wrap and load and they were extremely efficient and capable. We had our belongings in storage with Chess in Melbourne for a few weeks before finding accommodation in Geelong and Chess accommodated our delivery day/time which was helpful, and even put our slat-based bed together for us. Our major appliances (fridge and washing machine) and furniture all arrived intact and with no damage. Again we had 2 men to do the offloading and they were very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend Chess for their professionalism, care, price and service.

Office LocationWA, Perth

Couldn't of been any easier

From the beginning chess was amazing. They weren't pushy but did do a few follow ups, which was needed as it was a extremely busy time for us in our move from Perth, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand. Karl made everything easy, and was always available to answer any questions we had (we had a lot). I feel like he went the extra mile! The removal team was also excellent, I wish I knew their names! Super friendly, extremely helpful, and best of all had a great sense of humor! I would 200% recommend chess removals for international removal. If we ever cross the ditch again, I know who I'll call.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hello Thank you for the spending the time to post the review we appreciate your time. I wonder if you could send your details to review@chessmoving.com.au so we can congratulate the staff involved. We put a great deal of importance enuring our staff are commended on a job well done. Regards Chess Moving Australia

Very impressed

I would like to take this opportunity to say how impressed I have been with Chess Moving, Perth - they moved a 3 bedroom house, plus studio and over 150 boxes of belongings from Albany to Perth without a hitch. In particular I appreciated Michelle, who booked the move - she was always friendly, empathetic, patient, understanding and went to efforts to organise the best move possible for us. An amazing front-woman for the company.

I would also like to say how amazing I thought Miklos and Andrew were - the two guys who loaded our stuff onto the truck. They arrived at 8 am on the dot and worked steadily through to 4.30 pm. And this is after having completed three jobs the day before. Then they set off for the long drive from Albany to Perth - all in good humour! I was also blown away by the care they took with the furniture and house, and again by their friendliness and wit throughout the long day. We exchanged quite a few jokes and all this helped me to get through what was a stressful situation.

Everything arrived at the other end in good order, even after a couple of weeks in storage. Again they were very careful not to damage door jambs, scratch floors etc., when moving things into the new place.

The culture this company is fostering is obviously working - it has been a pleasure dealing with them and we will definitely use them again for the next move.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Dear A.S. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It is very important to us and we will congratulate the staff concerned. Regards Chess Moving Australia

Helpful staff great customer service

We moved our remaining items from the uk over to Australia. Everyone we dealt with from the the start right down to the delivery driver were helpful and courteous. We were kept informed along the way communication was great. Everything went smoothly and if we decide to move overseas or even interstate chess Moving will be my first call.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Thanks you very much for providing this feedback. We appreciate the time you have spent to post this and will inform our staff involved. Merry & Safe Christmas to your family Regards Paul

Excellent service, highly recommend.

Have nothing but wonderful things to say about chess, pricing was the best, service was the most outstanding service we have ever encountered, all the staff we dealt with were courteous, professional and just lovely, Karl who booked us in was more than accommodating with all my annoying questions back and forth for two weeks, he informed me of all information needed so there were no nasty surprises etc. We then invited two lovely men into our home to pack and remove our gear, they were gentle an careful, showing me what and why they were packing things a certain way, they cleaned up all their mess, they were polite and professional and again walked me through the process. When you are sending your house hold goods away you want to know they are in good hands and I 100% know that every thing will be safe and well looked after. I shopped around and went to at least 8 different companies and am absolutely positive I made the right choice in all aspects!!! Highly recommend

Office LocationWA, Perth
Thank you very much for your comments we will pass you comments onto the staff involved. We certainly appreciate the time you have take to put this review here and it does help our reputation as a service provider Regards Chess Moving Australia

Very Good service and prompt response

Moved from Perth to Melb and I chose to go with chess removals after shopping around for competitive rates and I must say that their rates are good. Their customer service was good especially the team at the Perth office..my shipment arrived much early than expected and with very less cardboard box damages.

Moved from Perth to Abu Dhabi

Recently moved from Perth to Abu Dhabi. The Service was horrible. Due to wrong advise of sale consultant my household items reached 2 weeks before required date and I have to pay demurrages for Ship. Items were missing on arrival and damaged. Insurance service is poor. Fridge was full of mould , no moisture absorbent were put to avoid mould. On complaint the Manager didn't responded to any claim. Very poor Service . Will strongly recommend not use their service.

Helpful Guys Make the Move Easier

Using Chess from Kewdale in WA was a first time experience, having never used professionals before. And that is what the the three Amigos we were allocated were. They worked well together and more importantly worked well with my wife and I. In fact they relaxed us and made the whole move easier for us. We had two drop off points and never was there a cross word or one of those looks. We worked beside them and nothing was a problem, even when we lost a key (found). Could not have asked for more, from the time Kim came to assess our requirements and needs to the final delivery points. WIebe & Judi Tieleman Bickley Valley to Yarloop
Attitude

Credit where credit's due

I don't usually comment or review products/services unless they really good or really bad... I cannot tell you how happy I was with the Chess Moving staff in Perth. The packing crew, who carefully packed and wrapped all my gear, were friendly and helpful. Moving house is one of the most stressful things to do, pack up your life and move onto your new path. They were understanding and made the process seamless and a good one. I was so happy with Chess that I told my cousin to use them. They weren't the cheapest, but, sometimes, I think you get what you pay for! In this case, I can say we got professionalism. My cousin was also over the moon with the guys that shifted her gear. Nothing was an issue and I would have to say I'd use them again. I know there are some other comments, but everyone has a different experience and this was mine.
Knowledge, understanding, careful, efficient, friendly, professional

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hello Mt T Thank you for your kinds words. We will pass these comments onto the team in Perth. I wonder if you could email your details to review@chessmoving.com.au so I can let them know your details. Regards Paul

Very professional guys

Both the uplift in Perth and the unload in Toowoomba were done with extreme care and courtesy. Three men each time in different states of Australia and they arrived exactly on time in both places. We packed our own boxes and all items were handled carefully. Only one hiccup with a typo which caused a problem contacting me for the unload but eventually handled via email. Highly recommended.
Care and courtesy

So far so good

Moving from Perth, Australia to Canada with Chess. They did a great job packing, great job removing from the house, great job loading the container. They were always right on time, well organised, very accomodating and very careful with our belongings. Very happy with them so far. Highly recommended removalists.
Care, efficiency, on time, well organised