Chess Moving WA, Perth

Chess Moving WA, Perth (page 2 of 3)

Excellent Service

We moved from Perth to New Zealand. Chess made the move easy right from the beginning.
Paul was so fantastic! So friendly, funny and helpful.
Then the packers came, so professional and lovely.
Then the guys who packed the container, what an amazing job! My partner and I were so impressed.
Will be recommending Chess to everyone!

Julien

JulienSuccess

Very highly recommend!

We moved from the UAE to Australia, and Chess moving was our assigned company on the Australian side. From the moment the container arrived at the port, we have been kept informed of day by day progress until delivery date. The 3 guys who delivered the container were extremely friendly, very efficient, very helpful and really made it all very easy. They left a house perfectly clean. The whole thing was highly professional and having moved internationally 4 times, this is by far the best you can expect. Very highly recommend Chess Moving.

Kaveh

KavehMelbourne

It was really more than what I expected!

Review collected in partnership with Chess Moving

Great service!

Moved WA to QLD. Chess Moving Perth office was great all around. Extra thanks to Jessica T who was patient with my (too many) questions and concerns in first time moving house with professional movers. The moving guys for WA pickup arrived exactly on time and were great! The QLD delivery guys called to ask if it would be okay to deliver 20 minutes early, and were also great. Upon delivery, they put together bed frame, connected washing machine, etc, just as Chess had said would happen. Am a happy customer.

Highly professional service

We cannot speak highly enough of the service from Chess for pack, uplift and storage. All of the Chess staff were brilliant and the entire process went very smoothly. We highly recommend Chess Moving.

Office LocationWA, Perth

Hassle free move which went smoothly and to plan.

My wife and I moved from Albany, W.A.. to the Gold Coast. As we were downsizing to a unit our move involved our white goods, many cartons and some smaller items of furniture. The first leg to Perth was handled very professionally and the load arrived at the final Gold Coast destination all intact, and in good order. The timing was great. All throughout the move I found that a real interest was taken toward our personal needs. I highly recommend Chess Moving.

6th Move and the best so far

20" container relocation from Australia to Hong Kong. They managed to get everything packed and in the container, even the last minute fill boxes. This was our 6th relocation move overseas and far the most efficient and stress free move we have had. Very good service throughout even when we changed the ship departure date with everything arriving a few days earlier and made it so much easier.

Great movers & Storage

We moved from Perth to Gold Coast, Chess were professional in every aspect of the move, We will use them again
on the return ,Thank you Chess.

Excellent service

I needed to move four medium sized boxes to Auckland NZ from Perth. I organised three quotes and Chess Moving was the most reasonable by hundreds of dollars. From my first contact with this company through the whole procedure they delivered excellent service and advice. The delivery and pick up were on time and the staff very helpful. I have no hesitation to recommend this company to anyone wanting to move anything anywhere.

D Fraser

grandma

grandmaswindon uk

most stress free move ever

I recently needed to move half the contents of a large house from perth to the uk. no idea where to start, but the team at chess were brilliant, especially the sales manager who gave me so much help & advice, & answered all my many queries. ladies in the office were equally helpful & the guys who did the uplift were very professional, efficient & on time, when I subsequently had a last minute change of destination the whole operation was handled without a hitch, & what could have been a complete nightmare was transformed into a smooth & seamless operation. I would not hesitate to recommend chess for their fantastic customer service as well as very competitive pricing, & would definitely use them again

Janey

JaneyDubbo

Great Move!

We moved interstate. Chess Moving was Amazing! All the staff, either the ladies in the office or the men who packed us up and unpacked on the other end were very polite and professional. We could not recommend them highly enough. We would certainly use them again.

Diane B.

Diane B.Geelong

Stress-free moving

Jamiem

Jamiem

Couldn't of been any easier

From the beginning chess was amazing. They weren't pushy but did do a few follow ups, which was needed as it was a extremely busy time for us in our move from Perth, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand. Karl made everything easy, and was always available to answer any questions we had (we had a lot). I feel like he went the extra mile! The removal team was also excellent, I wish I knew their names! Super friendly, extremely helpful, and best of all had a great sense of humor! I would 200% recommend chess removals for international removal. If we ever cross the ditch again, I know who I'll call.

A.S.

A.S.perth

Very impressed

Paul L.Chess Moving

Helpful staff great customer service

We moved our remaining items from the uk over to Australia. Everyone we dealt with from the the start right down to the delivery driver were helpful and courteous. We were kept informed along the way communication was great. Everything went smoothly and if we decide to move overseas or even interstate chess Moving will be my first call.

Bridget

BridgetPerth

Excellent service, highly recommend.

Paul L.Chess Moving

Thank you very much for your comments we will pass you comments onto the staff involved. We certainly appreciate the time you have take to put this review here and it does help our reputation as a service provider

Regards Chess Moving Australia

Subs

SubsMelbourne

Very Good service and prompt response

Moved from Perth to Melb and I chose to go with chess removals after shopping around for competitive rates and I must say that their rates are good. Their customer service was good especially the team at the Perth office..my shipment arrived much early than expected and with very less cardboard box damages.

Chandra

ChandraAbu Dhabi

Moved from Perth to Abu Dhabi

Recently moved from Perth to Abu Dhabi. The Service was horrible. Due to wrong advise of sale consultant my household items reached 2 weeks before required date and I have to pay demurrages for Ship. Items were missing on arrival and damaged. Insurance service is poor. Fridge was full of mould , no moisture absorbent were put to avoid mould. On complaint the Manager didn't responded to any claim. Very poor Service . Will strongly recommend not use their service.

Helpful Guys Make the Move Easier

Using Chess from Kewdale in WA was a first time experience, having never used professionals before. And that is what the the three Amigos we were allocated were. They worked well together and more importantly worked well with my wife and I. In fact they relaxed us and made the whole move easier for us. We had two drop off points and never was there a cross word or one of those looks. We worked beside them and nothing was a problem, even when we lost a key (found). Could not have asked for more, from the time Kim came to assess our requirements and needs to the final delivery points. WIebe & Judi Tieleman Bickley Valley to Yarloop
Attitude