Chess Moving

Chess Moving (page 3 of 10)

WA, Perth, ACT, Canberra, SA, Adelaide, etc...

Carol

CarolFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent and cheerful service

Downsizing from a Queenslander to an apartment, some furniture going to the apartment, the rest to daughter in Melbourne.
All sorted by the movers who immediately labelled everything correctly and got it all right throughout the move on a very hot day. They were very organized and cheerful during the whole thing, and careful with a couple of items that are quite precious to the family.
I will be moving a few more items to NSW in a month or so and will choose Chess again.

Terry and Marian

Terry and MarianDeakin 2600, ACT

Moving made easy

We made a downsizing move from a 3br town house in Fadden to a 2br apartment in Deakin and had a smaller consignment going to family in Perth. Thanks to the Chess Moving Canberra crew, the process couldn't have been easier or smoother. It was all done quickly and efficiently. Nothing was too difficult for the team. We chose Chess on the recommendation of friends who made a similar local move a few months ago and we have no hesitation in passing on the recommendation to others.

Jillian T

Jillian TKimberley, WA

Going the extra mile - quite literally

From beginning to end Chess did a wonderful job. All their staff from Natalie on the sales desk to Marie in accounts, Drew and Shaun who picked up and Darren who delivered - everyone was professional and exceptional. They worked around challenges and made the whole experience of moving from Perth to Broome (a long way!) seamless and efficient. I feel blessed that I chose them of all my 5 quotes and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I chose to pack my own belongings purely to save $$$ and everything (3 bedroom home) arrived safely and even before I did!

Bad experience!

CHIPM

CHIPMLaunceston, TAS

Commending removels team and staff

We are moving from Launceston Tasmania to Perth Western Australia,we had a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house. The guys that moved are furniture rocked up on time and so helpful they took very good care of are of are household items. Great job guys awesome work and a big THANK YOU from my wife and myself.
Quote number 175198

Sheldon Faria

Sheldon FariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXCELLENT: I wil be a returning Customer :)

The best move ever

I moved my household effects from Perth, Western Australia to Nakhon Phanom, Thailand. Every deadline was met to the exact hour, communication was always given. Nothing was too much for the personnel involved. I was particularly impressed with the Perth personnel and Bangkok. Unloading was professional. All the furniture that needed some form of protection was packed perfectly.

Office LocationWA, Perth

Efficient, Friendly and Fast!

We moved from WA to Launceston, Tasmania. A sea container loaded and delivered without any Issues.
The 3 guys who arrived to unload the container couldn’t have been more efficient, were polite and fast. Used their initiative and skilled in making the process flow.
Chess Moving’s price was extremely competitive and the contents arrived safely and in perfect condition.
We have no hesitation in recommending Chess Moving and would certainly use them again.

Office LocationTAS, Launceston

Moving Made Easy

My wife and I always dread moving and after 15 years living in the one place we were not looking forward to it. Inevitably we left it a bit late to book our move but it did not bother the Chess Moving team at Cairns. They were straight onto it giving us wonderful service from beginning to end. The whole team from sales through to the moving guys were professional and above all more than happy to help with anything we asked for. We highly recommend them and have already sung their praises to our friends. Thank you Chess Cairns for your exemplary service.

Office LocationQLD, Cairns

Kesca

KescaACT

Chess Moving Queanbeyan - Fantastic!!!

Office LocationACT, Canberra

Lynn S

Lynn SMelbourne

Professional, efficient, fast and friendly

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

GOOSydney

Terrible

This was a stress free move 19th October

My move was 19 cartons and two recliners.
I moved from Queensland to Perth.
The move started and finished on time and was delivered by Mohamed and Farid who did a great job.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend chess moving to anyone.
Denise Seeger

Office LocationWA, Perth

Pixigurl

PixigurlPerth, WA

My Move was stress free!

I've used Chess twice in the last 12 months. When I moved from Perth to Adelaide and again when I decided to move back to Perth. The team in both States were amazing. Friendly, so helpful, nothing was too much trouble and very punctual. Very professional and when they were moving my goods were very careful during the handling process. They made the process stress free. I would highly recommend using Chess.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide

Simone

SimoneSydney

Outstanding Service and Care

We moved our 5 bedroom 2 bathroom house and shed using Chess Moving. Chess packed up our house as well as doing the move. We had 4 people, John and his team who did an amazing job packing up our home and moving us. They took so much care packing our things and ensuring everything was packed carefully and made it safely to the new house in the same condition. They were at all times polite, friendly and professional. They all left such a great impression I'll certainly recommend Chess to friends, and for any of our future moves. I cannot recommend Chess highly enough. Thank you for your outstanding service - we were very impressed.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Amazing Interstate move with Chess!

Paul Stoller

Paul StollerSydney

Smooth move within Sydney! Thanks to Chess.

I whole-heartedly recommend Chess Moving for local moves within Sydney.

Chess packed up our household (4-bedroom house), stored everything for 3 weeks, and not only delivered it all to us but also helped unpack and setup key rooms (bedrooms and kitchen. We had not expected help with the unpacking and setup!

Not a thing in our two containers was broken or damaged, including fragile glassware. The packing/removal and delivery/unpacking crews were courteous, thoughtful, and very professional. The office staff were also exceptionally helpful and very flexible around our move-in date, which shifted repeatedly.

Warren and Joanne

Warren and JoanneMelbourne

Worry-free Removal - Cairns to Melbourne

Office LocationQLD, Cairns

Damian

DamianAdelaide

Excellent Service

The house pack up went very well and the removalists did a really great job on the day, firstly by fitting everything in the container, secondly by putting us at ease that they would do that and taking good care of all our furniture etc, especially the pictures which we weren't sure how to pack. Initial consultations were also without hassle as was arranging the transport of our pet dog; nothing was too much trouble.

Office LocationSA, Adelaide

Downsizing in Canberra done right

We downsized from a house to an apartment in Canberra with a couple of weeks of storage. The whole process went really smoothly. The packers were very professional and responsive to our requirements. The office staff were helpful and managed the relocation really well. I would recommend Chess and would use them again.

Office LocationACT, Canberra

sisco

siscoasked

Can you pay half cost of removal when furniture is picked up an the rest upon delivery?

Hello Sisco

We will need specific details of you move before we can respond

Regards
Chess Moving Australia

cat1957

cat1957asked

Why dont chess removal except responsible when they damage goods and even brake them? my vacuum is so damaged it dosent work to power

Hello car1957

To answer your question we do require more information. When we offer a service in our quote for insurance cover as an option and if you select not to take this option it is sometimes very difficult to process your claim. As in every insurance policy there is always an excess to pay and in small claims such as vacuums this excess usually $500.00 may come into play. Transporting personal effects and household items to a new location is complex process especially if your items are transported interstate or overseas as there are third parties who handle shipping containers, such as the rail for interstate and shipping lines for overseas so there is a period where your goods our out of any removal companies control this is just the way goods are transported in the modern era for efficiency, time and pricing. If you could please send your name, reference number and where you moved from to review@chessmoving.com.au we can look into the matter for you.

Regards paul

Trace

Traceasked

Would like to know how much it would cost for 10 large boxes to purchase?

Paul L.Chess Moving

Where are you located in Australia ?

Paul L.Chess Moving

If you could explain further please. We would like to understand the basis for your remarks and we pride ourselves and service and transparency. Please contact me at paullm@chessmoving.com.au so we can communicate further on this please.

Regards Paul

Paul L.Chess Moving

We have not heard from you further on this matter and would like some further information so we can investigate please. Please send your information to review@chessmoving.com.au.

This is important to us so please send the details of your complaint

Get an answer from our members and Chess Moving representatives