Chibebe Snuggle Pod

Chibebe Snuggle Pod

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chibebe

4.1

Worst product, do NOT buy

I received 2 faulty items wherein the zipper handle was missing rendering the beanbag useless. I contacted the company several times over the past 3 weeks with no response. I will be reporting them to the ACCC as they have a legal obligation to deal with faulty items. Do NOT purchase their products, they are rubbish.

Purchased in September 2021 for $150.

RedPenVandal
RedPenVandalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I really wish I could like this....

Got the Chibebe bean bag as a gift from my best friend. I was really excited to use it on my 4 week old baby because she was regurgitating unless she was kept upright.
Unfortunately she keeps slipping down in the bag despite spending ages trying to get the beans right and her neck ends up on awkward angles. Also, I’m really upset that she has regurgitated every time I’ve tried to set her down in this. I’ve gone back to propping her up with pillows to try and stop it from happening. Happy that I didn’t pay for this but disappointed for my friend because this was expensive for her!

Chibebe
Chibebe B.ChibebeSend a private message
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.Sydney, NSW

Waste of space and not useful after the first few weeks of newborn time.

Got gifted two of these for my twins. We used it for a couple of weeks but they were never sitting quite right in it despite lots of bean adjustments. I intermittently tried them for my 7 month old twins and the babies hate it. I have many types of rockers and bouncer in different rooms for the twins and they prefer other ones. It’s a bulky product which takes up too much space. Much better off getting a plain veebee type bouncer for a fraction of the price.

Purchased in January 2020.

Shas
ShasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I can't stop raving about this!

Purchased in July 2020.

Hayley_Taylor04
Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good once you get the beans right

I purchased this pod as my daughter (4mths) suffers from mild reflux and vomiting after feeds. She also prefers to be sitting up more rather than being flat on her back. This pod was great once i got the beans right! At first i had too many in it and she was rolling off it, then i had not enough and it was swallowing her, but once i got the fill right, and positioned her in it with beans behind her head she loved it! I would put an activity gym with dingle dangles on it over her and she will happily play! She does start to slide sideways so i do have to keep an eye on her.
This pod will be great when shes older and it can be "her" chair when in the lounge room.

Maree
Maree

Amazing product!

I bought a a chibebe snuggle pod and rocker for my son 2 years ago. It was the best thing for day sleeps- I'd put him in it after a feed and he would sleep so happily. He is now 2 and we use the toddler seat attachment as he still loves his pod and watches tv/reads books in it. I bought a second one for my newborn son and he is loving it as much as his big brother.

Cassss
CassssSydney, NSW

Amazing product, did not disappoint

We recently got a snuggle pod for our six month old. The only regret I have is that we didn't get it sooner!! I love laying him in it while we play and read stories. He always looks so comfy and I'm guilty of actually sitting on it myself to test out the comfort ☺️ It passed the test!
I love that it is a useful chair now and will be usable as he grows bigger. I have noticed in dramatic improvement in the flat spot on his head since using the snuggle pod.
All of my girlfriends to have babies pop them in the snuggle pod when they come over and I am yet to meet one that doesn't like it.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Mum2one
Mum2oneBeaudesert

Life saver for a grumpy baby and stressed mummy!

This generation's bouncer!

After suffering through tummy time with a child that either perks or screams, it was great to find a product that allows baby to rest on her back and alleviate the pressure on the back of her head. Great product, easy to assemble and will grow with her too! thank you

AngelRosee
AngelRoseeAdelaide

Love it!!

I got given a Chibebe Snuggle Pod to review, I honestly love it! So does my baby girl, she would love to sleep in my arms but lately I've been putting her in her snuggle pod and it's a lifesaver! I'm so glad I got given the opportunity to try one! It also helps with my daughters floppy windpipe (breathing) I've never seen anything like this before and my parents wished they were around when they me, haha. Overall excellent product am very pleased.

Catherine
Catherine

Well made and versatile

I was given a Chibebe Snuggle Pod to review and loved it so much I got another one to leave at the grandparents' house. It's perfect for popping my six-month-old down in for a few minutes without worrying that he'll slide or roll off, and for even longer periods when he's just chilling. The best things about it are: it's lightweight so you can move it around the house with you; it's very well made with high quality materials, strong stitching and sturdy zippers; you can mould it to your baby's shape for maximum comfort; and you can use it well past babyhood. My son seems to love it too – when he gets sick of tummy time and starts complaining, I put him in it and he'll happily sit there chewing on his toys.

Stuart
StuartSydney

Best item we have purchased for our Baby Girl

A friend recommended Chibebe to us as their baby girl was so content when on her Slumber Pod. We immediately ordered ours as our cutie pie would only settle when held. As soon as she lay on it for the first time, she immediately settled and now is hardly ever off of it. We take it everywhere we go and have got another one for Gran and Grandads house! Best $$$ spent in our baby purchases BY FAR!

Lifesaver!

My three-month-old hated not being in my arms, I tried multiple swings and bouncers that he hated. The Chibebe is the only thing he would sit in for periods longer than 10 minutes, it helped with his reflux and it's a bonus that it prevents flat heads. I would 100% recommend every parent of babies to have one, well worth the money! It's also great that it easily moves from room to room while he is in it.

Highly recommend the Chibebe Snuggle pod

I purchased the pink chirpy baby beanbag when my daughter was born and i absolutely love it. So easy to use, you can take it absolutely anywhere. In fact i did! I even took it down to the creche at the gym when she was really little, the staff loved it!! That way i new that she would be safe and comfortable while i was away. I have just purchased the Serendipity Polka Baby Beanbag in cream for a friend who is due in September, the bonus toddler seat was included which is great! I have since purchased the toddler seat so i have been able to convert my existing baby bean bag to the toddler bean which was so easy to do, plus it looks great the family room. Highly recommend the Chibebe bean bags, the most useful baby item i purchased.

David
David

Best present we got

We were given one as a gift when our 2nd arrived it's such a great alternative to the old style rocker soft for bub to sit In and doesn't take up too much room great to take on holidays all the extra safety precautions with zips etc to make sure the beans don't come out was great washes well on gentle machine wash wish we had of invested in the rocker base may do next time