Chicco KeyFit Plus

Chicco KeyFit Plus

See the Best Baby Capsules in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JAllen

JAllenHobart, TAS

Best capsule

Purchased in January 2014 for $499.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation

Chris

ChrisSydney

Good convenient baby capsule

We've had our KeyFit Plus for 7 months now, and our baby still fits into it as she is quite small. I agree that it can be quite hot for baby in summer, however I think this is balanced by the fact that the capsule is extremely safe (scoring highest CREPS score of any capsule) and convenient. It clips seemlessly with the Bugaboo Cameleon adaptor (which we found on Gumtree) and makes travelling with a sleeping baby a breeze. Only criticism is the sun guard is not very protective and capsule with a 7kg baby is quite heavy, but I think these are hard things to overcome in design.

JLN

JLNMelbourne

Pretty great car seat/ stroller combo

The capsule makes me feel secure because it feels solid and hardy, but if you try carrying it on its own it can be a struggle. Compatible with a VW Scirocco, all in all we felt it was quite convenient to be able to just pop the capsule into the wheeled section and go! Our little guy did seem to be a bit warm in it, but didn't bother us too much.

spaz

spaz

Convenient, great customer service, but baby gets hot

Capsule is on the heavy side, but when paired with a stroller it's great to move bub easily from car to shops to car without waking him. It clicks easily in and out of the capsule base and stroller adapter on my babyjogger. We live in the tropics and have found our baby gets very hot and uncomfortable in this capsule, even with the insert removed, and as others have suggested the sun shade is a little on the short side. I love the rocking feature, and it fits snugly behind the passenger seat of our Mazda 3. When leaving the hospital with our capsule we discovered the shoulder straps were different lengths - however cannot fault Chicco for their customer service and issue was dealt with promptly.

Masons Mumma

Masons MummaNSW, 2640

Very disappointing, high price, poor fit, very hot.

Abbey

Abbey

Great convenient car seat!

My son is 3.5 months now and we've found the car seat so handy and easy to clip in and out of the car and into ou bugaboo stroller. My son seems comfortable in the seat. Only two downfalls I have is the sun shade isn't long enough even with the hidden but underneath which you can pull out. I've put out bugaboo sun canopy over it though and it fits perfect.
Second downfall is it only attaches to the base and won't go into the car without the base which isn't to bad if you are using one car but for example we are going on holiday and taking our car seat but we have to take the base too which is annoying as the base is a bit bulky.

Mariam

MariamBrisbane

Greatest decision we made

HelenaoncelloBrisbane

Good, safe and easy to use

flakeSydney, Australia

Exactly what we were after

flake

my daughter has just grown out of it and she has just turned 6 months... very happy she lasted that long in it!