Chicco Polly

Chicco Polly (page 2 of 2)

3.7

rt274

rt274

Bad

mybubba

mybubba

zsazsazoo

zsazsazoo

I really like this product and am very confident putting my child in it. And she loves it! The chair height is sufficient so she can see what I'm doing, and when I feed her, we're on eye level. She's happy in it, and I'm happy using it.
    It's sturdy, strong, very well constructed. Easy to assemble from the box. Padded chair with removable cover, facilitating easy cleaning. Several height options, and recline options. Design means it's nigh on impossible for the child in it to tip it over. The 2 in 1 design allows you to use it at the table for an older child.
    Takes up a lot of space, but this is only a minor quibble. I have it sitting in my kitchen, fully assembled, all the time (I never fold it to put it away).

klm00

klm00

Good

I love this highchair. It wheels around easily and can adjust to different heights. The net at the back is where I store the bibs so very handy. I don't use the adult cup holder on the side nor the attachment which goes ontop of the table for their toys I assume. Not the cheapest thing around though.
    3 reclining settings so that the baby can feed themselves with their bottle (or place a towel etc underneath to help them).
    Can't fold up with one hand. The table top part can be a little tricky to glide onto the arms where I sometimes miss one side and it looks wonky.

Renchan

Renchan

ozzyturn

ozzyturnNSW, 2074

Melan

Melan

Terrible

I don't consider it safe even though 'Choice' magazine rated it safe. Maybe they didn't test it the way I found it unsafe. Regardless of good features, baby equipment must be safe.
    There are lots of good features ... however I found it unsafe ... see below
    It doesn't have a stabilising bar in between the legs, so when I tried to push it over a metal carpet connector (which most houses have & is a very very low bump!), the front legs stopped & the back legs kept moving & I nearly tipped my son out.
    I bought a different brand with stabilising bars between both legs & I find it excellent. No probs at all going over the carpet connectors!

Elle1

Elle1

OK

This high chair looks great and can be used for a range of things other than eating. The padded seat means that baby can commence sitting in it from and early age.
    There are lots of different height positions and fabulous paddnign for your babies comfort. The removable change table has a few layers so cleaning the tray is quick and easy.
    It takes a little while to get used to how to manouvre it up and down and is easier done without weight in it. It is quite wide and can take up a fair bit of space. The padded areas aren't too bad to keep clean but the straps need to eb cleaned straight away to prevent stains.

rwright75

rwright75

We love this chair and its is definately worth paying the money for it. Our firstborn used it right up to about 2.5 years not with the tray but just to sit at the table with us once we moved the arms up. It is height adjustable so if you were sitting on a lounge chair you can adjust them to be at your height. The foot rest is easy to remove to clean crumbs as is the tray to take off and on the wipe down. We would by this again if we needed another.
    You can adjust the height and that the arms lift up. Easy to use straps and table.

ishop

ishop

TazzieD

TazzieD

Good

I like this highchair! Well worth the money and very versatile with the adjustable seat height/arms/seat back. I'd recommend this.
    I love the arms being able to move up out of the way so you can push your child into the big table with the rest of the family. The play tray insert is also very useful. This is an easy to clean high chair which was one of my desires. The feet support adjusts, it lies back and the insert cushion means you can use this from 6 months of age up to 2 years old.
    It took me a while to get used to the size of the highchair wheel base and I tripped on it a couple of times. I have had no problems otherwise.

purplelion

purplelion

mjgvss

mjgvss

So far (our son is only just starting to use it) this has been great. It's so solidly built and designed to be stable that it takes a lot of worry away about tipping over. The height adjustment is great as you can make the chair the right height for wherever you are sitting, be it at the table or on a low lounge. The harness is the only part I've had any issues cleaning. Overall it is great.
    Height adjustable, tray storage, removable tray liner, double padding, parent table out of reach, sturdy, folds easily and flat for storage, comfortable.
    Adjusting the size of the safety belt is a little tricky. Quite expensive but worth it.

HD_Detailed

HD_Detailed

This is a great high chair that comes in great colours that are easy to clean. It also folds in thin to be stored. I have been using it for 2 years and i have never had a problem with it. The belts are good quality and the tray is easy to clean.
    nice colours, easy to clean, sturdy and safe. Also has height adjusment and comes with some neat accessories
    Has a tendency to collect crumbs in the chair

sophiaw

sophiaw

Good

Love the overall features of this chair and the fact the tray can be removed to place the child in and out of the seat easily. Tray and seat are very easy to clean. Still have problems with the tightening of the straps to fit securely on my baby. My baby is very happy to sit in this chair for a while without complaining compared to my previous high chair purchase.
    Easy to clean, reclines well and tray can be removed completely to place baby easily into chair.
    The straps are still a bit loose on my baby despite the tightest adjustment. Tray can be a bit tricky to put in at times.

Good

This is a great highchair and i recommend it to anyone if you do want to spend a bit extra, it is however just a chair!
    Easy to clean, comfortable and it looks good
    No Problems- perhaps a little expensive considering its just a chair