Chicicat
Listing monitored by Chicicat

3.3
vascoe myer
vascoe myer

Mid-20th century classic contemporary design at its comfortable best!

Never again apart from CHICiCAT repros! My grandson's Eame's armchair and ottoman arrived - no assembly required (just like the old days) - quality componentry and comfort for a 6'2" young man.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Ann C.
Ann C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing in every way

We ordered and paid for a Grant Featherstone replica chair on 10 July 2019. It was delivered on 22 November - 19 weeks after we ordered it. This significant delay was supposedly due to improvements in the design of the chair. While I am happy with the fabric we chose, the chair build is very disappointing as there is very little padding in the seat so it is quite hard and uncomfortable. By comparison my Matt Blatt Featherstone replica chair is much more comfortable and was considerably cheaper. I would not use Chicicat again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Chicicat
CHICiCAT.COMChicicat

Other Furniture Shops

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FANTASTIC CHAIR. My guests will be lining up to sit in it.

Very beautifully upholstered, sturdy and don't panic; it will hold a heavier body frames. It's extremely comfortable. Came within the specified time frame fully assembled. Thank you CHICICAT. PERFECT CHAIR.

Product Appearance As advertised