Listing monitored by Chicicat

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)

Max
MaxSydney, NSW

Never again

Nato Boy
Nato Boy

Peeling Paint on "Platinum Quality Italian Aniline Leather"

Nikkis
NikkisBallarat

Lovely dining set and great customer service

I was nervous ordering my oval tulip table and wishbone chairs online without seeing them but I didn’t need to be. The marble top is beautiful and the table is very sturdy even with two small children. The lead time is probably what keeps the costs down so I can handle the wait. When a chair was delivered with a split customer service ordered a new one straight away. The chairs do vary in height slightly but they are very comfortable and ten months on, still look as good as the day we received them. Its lovely being able to have nice furniture at the same time as having small grubby kids and not having to spend a lot. I will order through chicicat again!

Happy warranty using customer

I have owned a replica Featherston chair and footrest for over 6 months. I was impressed in the first instance by the accuracy of the description, colour and pictures, and by how helpful the customer service team were with my changes to delivery instructions (the estimated delivery time while lengthy, was very accurate). Some stitching did start to unravel after about 3 months, but I had a response within 5 days of me emailing my complaint, and a mobile repairer visited me at home within 2 weeks of the initial contact. They have fixed it up good as new with no charge. All in all, I would feel confident ordering from this company again.

adomoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just shy of a 6 month wait for delivery!! Dont buy if you want your items quickly.

lilmamaPerth

Rocking myself in a corner!

Excellent customer service

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Very dodgy company buyer beware

Worth it!

Ordered a pair of the vintage leather Barcelona chairs, just received them. They're exactly as described and I'm happy with the quality, especially since I've never seen that particular colour before.
Delivery process was a bit annoying, I missed the first two deliveries and had to chase it up myself. Customer service wasn't that helpful in this regard, but I guess it's not their fault.

PhilSydney

Awful company

I would agree with the common them from the other negative comments about poor customer service and ridiculous delivery delays. You won't get a call back from them. They won't let you know if there's a delay. You'll have to keep calling them and when you do you should expect to be told that your order has slipped through the cracks. Well I can tell you there's no cracks here, just huge holes. I've waited five months so far and they still don't even know where the chair is. Fraud? Perhaps!

Really great value!

I recently bought a Descent into Maelstrom dining table - love it and great value for a marble top dining table. The delivery guys were very helpful and the whole purchase experience was very painless and positive. The value is amazing for the product as it looks like a million bucks.

Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful statement piece

Love the Replica Eames swivel chair that I purchased, fits beautifully in my lounge. it's a perfect copy, so luxurious and very comfortable. Great statement piece.
Would definitely choose Chicicat for my next order. step by step easy to follow delivery progress.
Thank you, wish you well in your business.
Regards
Bernadette
Brisbane QLD

Terrible!

The worst customer service I have ever experienced.
Do not use this company. They take 3-4 months to deliver and may not even be in business by then given the shocking/non existent customer service.

Gochi
GochiSydney

Wishbone chairs

Nice people to deal with. I wouldn't call the replicas platinum.. Well not for the wishbone chairs. I called first before ordering to confirm each piece is made from single pieces of solid wood...not glued and joined. It's obvious that's not the case. Very disappointed. The photos appear to be made of single pieces if you look closely at the grain. The back legs which run up to the top back rest is made of two joined pieces. The arch at the top is also made of two joined pieces. They are beautiful but I would have spent more for a better replica. Might not do the online thing again. Ordered through Milan direct once and received two identical couches which came with different upholstery fabrics. Not worth the stress.

soo
sooAU

Cheapest prices and quite a nice range of furniture.

No doubt, the furniture prices are probably the cheapest around. Be warned, wait period is long, however, the website does actually state that it can take anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks for delivery of your goods. My coffee table arrived today in good condition after ordering it 10 weeks ago. One negative comment, I could not track my order as it was not being updated, therefore rating of 3 stars only.