Listing monitored by Chicicat

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Ann C.
Ann C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing in every way

We ordered and paid for a Grant Featherstone replica chair on 10 July 2019. It was delivered on 22 November - 19 weeks after we ordered it. This significant delay was supposedly due to improvements in the design of the chair. While I am happy with the fabric we chose, the chair build is very disappointing as there is very little padding in the seat so it is quite hard and uncomfortable. By comparison my Matt Blatt Featherstone replica chair is much more comfortable and was considerably cheaper. I would not use Chicicat again.

Nikkis
NikkisBallarat

Lovely dining set and great customer service

I was nervous ordering my oval tulip table and wishbone chairs online without seeing them but I didn’t need to be. The marble top is beautiful and the table is very sturdy even with two small children. The lead time is probably what keeps the costs down so I can handle the wait. When a chair was delivered with a split customer service ordered a new one straight away. The chairs do vary in height slightly but they are very comfortable and ten months on, still look as good as the day we received them. Its lovely being able to have nice furniture at the same time as having small grubby kids and not having to spend a lot. I will order through chicicat again!

Happy warranty using customer

I have owned a replica Featherston chair and footrest for over 6 months. I was impressed in the first instance by the accuracy of the description, colour and pictures, and by how helpful the customer service team were with my changes to delivery instructions (the estimated delivery time while lengthy, was very accurate). Some stitching did start to unravel after about 3 months, but I had a response within 5 days of me emailing my complaint, and a mobile repairer visited me at home within 2 weeks of the initial contact. They have fixed it up good as new with no charge. All in all, I would feel confident ordering from this company again.

Excellent customer service

Worth it!

Ordered a pair of the vintage leather Barcelona chairs, just received them. They're exactly as described and I'm happy with the quality, especially since I've never seen that particular colour before.
Delivery process was a bit annoying, I missed the first two deliveries and had to chase it up myself. Customer service wasn't that helpful in this regard, but I guess it's not their fault.

Trix.Sydney

Ridiculous delay & lousy customer service

Dont waste your time, shop around and you'll find a deal on the chairs you want without the ridiculous wait. My order took 5 months to get to me. Who in their right mind would want to wait this long for dining chairs!!
"8 week lead time" is absolute blatant lies.

RM2015
RM2015

If your store is supposed to open at 10am, be there!

We visited the Crows Nest show room of Chicicat today (Sat 12 March) to check out some furniture. It took us 40 mins to get there. Even though the website stated that the store would be open at 10am, it was closed when we arrived at that time. The guy manning the store didn't arrive until after 10:30am. We noticed other customers peering in the windows at 10am too. It's pretty annoying to make a specific trip to see a store and then to arrive and it not be open when it should be. Perhaps the store person needs to invest in a trusty alarm to make it there on time for opening hours.

Asmile
AsmileMelbourne

Hans Wagner Wing Chair..Baseline: you get what you pay for.

Really great value!

I recently bought a Descent into Maelstrom dining table - love it and great value for a marble top dining table. The delivery guys were very helpful and the whole purchase experience was very painless and positive. The value is amazing for the product as it looks like a million bucks.

Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful statement piece

Love the Replica Eames swivel chair that I purchased, fits beautifully in my lounge. it's a perfect copy, so luxurious and very comfortable. Great statement piece.
Would definitely choose Chicicat for my next order. step by step easy to follow delivery progress.
Thank you, wish you well in your business.
Regards
Bernadette
Brisbane QLD

Long waiting and lack of communication

After 4 months of waiting, my chair has finally arrived. The quality looks to be ok (too early to tell until something happens). Will I order from them again? Probably not. The waiting experience and lack of communication are the issue. My husband was questioning whether they have been out of business.
I was told the delay was due to waiting for parts. After 10 weeks ordering the chair was still in production. There was no communication at all to advise me what was happening until I contacted them. After the production, it took a month for shipping and delivery. Seriously it is the slower production I have experienced.

Mary
MaryBrisbane

Wait time unacceptable and the assembly a pain - screws did not align!

I'll keep this short and sweet. Pay a little extra and get your items from another supplier. Unless you're happy to wait close to 4 months. Assembly was meant to be simple, only if the holes where the screws went were aligned properly. In the end, I managed to screw in 7 out of the 8 screws that were meant to go in. Will never buy from this supplier again.