Chicicat
Listing monitored by Chicicat

Mid-20th century classic contemporary design at its comfortable best!

Never again apart from CHICiCAT repros! My grandson's Eame's armchair and ottoman arrived - no assembly required (just like the old days) - quality componentry and comfort for a 6'2" young man.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Extremely happy customer

Very high quality replica furniture. Eames lounge is the best replica on the market. After 18 months I had a very minor issue with a component, and was pleasantly surprised to find a replacement waiting for me on my return. Chicicat were extremely easy to deal with, and happy to help in every way.

Highly recomended

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FANTASTIC CHAIR. My guests will be lining up to sit in it.

Very beautifully upholstered, sturdy and don't panic; it will hold a heavier body frames. It's extremely comfortable. Came within the specified time frame fully assembled. Thank you CHICICAT. PERFECT CHAIR.

Terry
TerryVictoria

Mogensen and Eames Furniture

So happy with Quality and ongoing communication. Product was extremely well packed and fully assembled.Visited a number of replica furniture outlets.
So glad we chose Chicicat. Highly recommend Thanks Tom

Roger
RogerSudney

Very pleased.

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and quality product

Customer service was great - they went out of their way to consolidate my order (some items to be made, others in-stock, to help with the shipping costs. They also helped fix up my online order which I kinda stuffed up. I am also very impressed with the quality of my purchases - the sofas are very sturdy and the fabric (only ordered the 'standard') is excellent. I would highly recommend Chicicat. Yes it is a long wait for the made-to-order items, but worth the wait.

I bought two Hans Wegner Plank Sofas and a Noguchi Coffee Table. Looks great and the sofas are very comfortable.

Nikkis
NikkisBallarat

Lovely dining set and great customer service

I was nervous ordering my oval tulip table and wishbone chairs online without seeing them but I didn’t need to be. The marble top is beautiful and the table is very sturdy even with two small children. The lead time is probably what keeps the costs down so I can handle the wait. When a chair was delivered with a split customer service ordered a new one straight away. The chairs do vary in height slightly but they are very comfortable and ten months on, still look as good as the day we received them. Its lovely being able to have nice furniture at the same time as having small grubby kids and not having to spend a lot. I will order through chicicat again!

Saarinen Side Table

Purchased from Online Store. Excellent reproduction and Service. Exceeded my expectation. Would not hesitate to buy form this supplier again.

Kathryn Munro
Kathryn Munro

Very Happy With My Eames Chairs from Chicicat.

Beautiful quality Eames' chairs, very well made and totally streamlined service and prompt delivery. Great company to deal with. Highly Recommended online seller.

Happy warranty using customer

I have owned a replica Featherston chair and footrest for over 6 months. I was impressed in the first instance by the accuracy of the description, colour and pictures, and by how helpful the customer service team were with my changes to delivery instructions (the estimated delivery time while lengthy, was very accurate). Some stitching did start to unravel after about 3 months, but I had a response within 5 days of me emailing my complaint, and a mobile repairer visited me at home within 2 weeks of the initial contact. They have fixed it up good as new with no charge. All in all, I would feel confident ordering from this company again.

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mogensen Leather Sofas

I purchased the sofas via the website which was smart enough to show the different leather and timber colour choices that I made. The delivery time was tight as the sofas had to arrive by a certain date. Chicicat sales were very helpful and accommodating and their system tracked the sofas through the order process, manufacturing, shipping and final delivery. Overall a very good quality, even top stitching and genuine leather. Can't complain at the price either. Going by my experience I'll use them and will happily recommend them to friends and clients.

5 star service

Couldn't have been more helpful. I also asked for a specific delivery date as the item purchased was a special gift. The product arrived on the date requested. When I spoke to Chicicat staff they were always helpful and very accommodating. To top it all off we received a great product!

Michael
MichaelBrisbane

Excellent Leather DSW Chair reproductions.

I bought online, 2 leather DSW reproduction chairs. They are very nice & clearly good quality leather. I ordered on Friday and I got them in Brisbane on Monday. Excellent service and very nice quality chairs.

Divine! Looking forward to many many hours of relaxation in my new Featherston Chair reproduction

I made my purchase online and was a little hesitant at first, but true their marketing. Chicicat were always available to assist with any queries or concerns and I could see exactly at what point my gorgeous chair & footrest were at. Their estimates of how long things would take were almost spot on. The end result is a well worth the wait time and the end product is well made and perfect. I LOVE it! Can highly recommend and put ease any doubts you may have purchasing online.

Excellent product

Great quality chaise close to the original . Very comfortable as well as stylish. Would recommend to others without a doubt