Chicicat

Chicicat

Listing monitored by Chicicat

2.7

Buyer Beware

Purchased sofa le corbusier lc2 sofa 3 seater/ platinum replica $3000.00 plus Nov 21 arrived 13 March 22 that was ok however the cushions collapsed in 4 days the filling was inadequate we are not heavy people, also crease marks on leather ( they ignored this entirely, they replaced with firmer filling which arrived on the 4th July had to get an upholsterer to insert at my cost very difficult to speak with anyone other than receptionist. All I can say is buyer beware never buy items like this online see it first, we actually did at a friends thats why we bought but its much better to deal direct at a store face to face. We caught a lemon, we would never buy from them again.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes
  • Product Appearance Not as advertised
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Extremely happy customer

Very high quality replica furniture. Eames lounge is the best replica on the market. After 18 months I had a very minor issue with a component, and was pleasantly surprised to find a replacement waiting for me on my return. Chicicat were extremely easy to deal with, and happy to help in every way.

Highly recomended