Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

Alyshia K.

Alyshia K.asked

Has anyone bought the Caitlin Maxi Dress? Love the dress but scared to buy in case it won't look like the picture.

Brianna C.

Brianna C.asked

Looking for a formal dress, has anyone had good experiences with the Clark Maxi dress?

nim

nimasked

is the black blossom dress good, like the quality?

Leah M.

Leah M.asked

Has anyone ordered the AMBER MAXI - ROSE GOLD? If so what was the sizing, quality and bodysuit like?

bean

beanasked

Has anyone tried the karma multi way maxi?

Mikayla Abbot

Mikayla Abbotasked

Has anyone ordered the Cedric maxi dress in red ?

Selina A
Selina A

Yes, the one I ordered was rather poor quality- threads were coming out and material wasn’t very nice but maybe I just got a bad one.

Eve y.

Eve y.asked

has any one tried the MELODY MAXI dress? is it good I want to get if for a formal :)

Maia D.

Maia D.asked

has anyone bought the Harper dress in navy i really love it I'm just nervous to buy because i haven't shopped here before

Manda L.
Manda L.

Why don’t they reply to email or have a phone number listed?!

Caitlin

Caitlinasked

Hey, has anyone bought the Cooper Maxi dress - navy ($109)? It’s my dream ball dress but I’m worried that the quality won’t be good.

Pip
Pip

Hi Caitlin,

I didn't buy that exact dress but I did buy a few others including the one I reviewed and the quality has always been wonderful-no issues ☺️

Brearna

Brearnaasked

Has anyone ordered the Aroma Maxi - Red and know if it’s good quality and looks the same as the picture?

jadles85

jadles85asked

Has anybody ordered the rose gold sequence dress? I ordered 1 but upsized at the last minute now I'm scared it will be too big

Sara E

Sara Easked

Has anyone ordered the Karen dress in white off of Chiffon Boutique? I'm not sure whether to trust this site and the quality of the dress!

mikaela
mikaela

hey, i thought the same too and was questioning. but the quality is amazing and very my shipping came sooo quickly :) hope this helped a bit

madison

madisonasked

Has anyone by any chance ordered the Gisele Lace Maxi dress off Chiffon Boutique and could tell me if it's good quality?

Other Clothing Shops & Brands