Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique

3.0

Do Not Buy From Here

So bad!!! I wish I read the reviews. I bought a dress that was wrinkled (fair enough because of postage) but when I went to get it steamed cleaned it revealed lots of moisture marks. The customer service is awful and blamed the dry cleaners (who have been nothing but perfectionist everytime I use them) absolutely gutted. The material is cheap and awful. I will be taking this further. Please please beware. Do not deal with this company.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Highly recommend!

When I was on the site it was so easy to look at all of the dresses and how to see what the sizes fit like especially with height! The range of the products were so good but I loved my dress so much the quality was amazing and so comfortable! Another pro was the fact that it came SO quick! Would highly recommend purchasing from Chiffon Boutique!

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Alyshia K.

Alyshia K.asked

Has anyone bought the Caitlin Maxi Dress? Love the dress but scared to buy in case it won't look like the picture.

Brianna C.

Brianna C.asked

Looking for a formal dress, has anyone had good experiences with the Clark Maxi dress?

nim

nimasked

is the black blossom dress good, like the quality?

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands