Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique

4.9

Feeling like a star!

As a first time customer I’m not disappointed one bit! Easy site to use, order arrived fast, AMAZING quality! 10/10!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Best dress I've Brought. So comfy and fast service. Thanks team!

Store was simple and easy to use. Products were amazing and quality was the best! Thank you so much. Definitely will be purchasing more items

Amazing quality

- good communication and shipping tracking
- quality is amazing (I got the cantina maxi dress for ball and none of the sequins have fallen off and a really good material)
- it is true to the size guide

Amazing

So impressed with the quality of the items I purchased, they fit like a glove, super fast delivery too, arrived the afternoon after I purchased, defiantly going to be a regular !!

All round amazing

I used Chiffon Boutique to purchase two dresses for formal events - however the range of products available was vast yet easy to navigate. Both dresses came within a couple days of ordering them, were true to size, amazing quality and extremely well priced. I was very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Best outfit

My last minute shopping to find an outfit to a friends wedding and I am happy to have found the perfect dress! The colour, material and fit, I am in love. The overnight shipping was a lifesaver. So happy with my purchase, and the compliments I recieved because of it! Only downside, the material wasnt breathable.. so not recommended for a hot summers day.

Perfect outfit!

Great customer service and arrived straight away! Super happy with the outfit, it is super comfy and perfect material, is my “go to” on a nice night out! Love it so much

Fast delivery

Delivery was overnight postage, loved that. Dress quality and size was great. Although for a high-end price of $79 I thought my dress would have had some lining on the inside but it didn't. Therefore, wish the quality of the dresses woukd improve. The sizing & measurements are true to size.

Absolutely amazing!!

Material is of good quality, it fits true to size and looks amazing on! It also arrived in one day. Would definitely recommend this play suit to anyone wanting a formal look.

Absolutely love

Brought a cute playsuit, true to fit. Nice and flowy and received many compliments.
One of my favourites for sure !
One of the buttons that are stitched on was a little loose and came off but luckily was the top one so no issues.

Love my chiffon outfits

I have bough many outfits and will continue to..I love the quality of the chiffon clothing
sizing is also perfect I'm small on top and larger by my hips and the playsuit I recently bought fits perfectly and is so on trend...easy to purchase,....love love the brand!!!

A team!!

Recently brought a playsuit from CB the quality is amazing, true to size fit and suuuuuper fast shipping, I'm at the bottom of the north island and got to me overnight. My go to for elegant pieces. 10/10 would recommend!!

Amazing Quality!

I recently purchased the Pippa Dress in Black and the quality of the fabric is amazing! Well reasonably priced and the sizing was true to what are shown in photos. Will shop here again soon. Highly recommended!

this is amazing

Such an amazing dress fits perfectly and the colours are exactly the same as the photos. Would definitely recommend this website. I will be back to buy more stuff ! Thank you x

Jessica

JessicaFar North Queensland, QLD

Always love their products!

Very easy to navigate, I am very satisfied with the products I received and shipping to FNQ was amazing! I have worn to events and got a lot of compliments - I have always had problems in the past with sizes, but the sizes are true to size!

Find out how Chiffon Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

A night filled with complements !!

The hardest part was choosing 1 dress! Excellent service, excellent quality, excellent delivery. Arrived Saturday morning so I could wear out Saturday night and my night was filled with complements !!What more could a girl ask for! Thankyou Chiffon Boutique x

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The Asha Playsuit is amazing, so flattering!

The site is so easy to use, found what I wanted straight away. The quality of the items I purchased is amazing, so happy with them! Huge variety of styles to find the perfect outfit for your event/outing.

A point of difference

Chiffon boutique advertises really well over social media websites and it really encouraged my purchasing from them. Very quick delivery, very easy to deal with, and VERY amazing dresses that you won’t find in stores. I could not recommend them more for any party or event.

Perfect dress

Absolutely in love with the dress I purchased from chiffon Boutique for a wedding. Such good quality and fast postage. Had so many complements on the dress!! Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Konnor dress review

I loved the konnor dress, I wore it to my school ball and it was amazing. Looked really good on, was good quality and comfy. I also got lots of compliments while wearing it. Would highly recommend