Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique (page 2 of 3)

4.9

The Miles Dress is the dress you need!!!!

I got the Miles dress in red for my awards ceremony and it was poppin’! I got so many compliments! Really boosted my confidence!!! The clothes itself is made from amazing fabric, and it is all round good quality clothing. Chiffon Boutique does an amazing job, amazing, amazing service and delivers on time as promised! Could not recommend more!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

A night filled with complements !!

The hardest part was choosing 1 dress! Excellent service, excellent quality, excellent delivery. Arrived Saturday morning so I could wear out Saturday night and my night was filled with complements !!What more could a girl ask for! Thankyou Chiffon Boutique x

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The Asha Playsuit is amazing, so flattering!

The site is so easy to use, found what I wanted straight away. The quality of the items I purchased is amazing, so happy with them! Huge variety of styles to find the perfect outfit for your event/outing.

A point of difference

Chiffon boutique advertises really well over social media websites and it really encouraged my purchasing from them. Very quick delivery, very easy to deal with, and VERY amazing dresses that you won’t find in stores. I could not recommend them more for any party or event.

Perfect dress

Absolutely in love with the dress I purchased from chiffon Boutique for a wedding. Such good quality and fast postage. Had so many complements on the dress!! Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

So good!

I’ve brought items including both my ball dresses from Chiffon Boutique, and they’ve been amazing! Getting a different size was a breeze! The quality is great, and service is too.

Konnor dress review

I loved the konnor dress, I wore it to my school ball and it was amazing. Looked really good on, was good quality and comfy. I also got lots of compliments while wearing it. Would highly recommend

Gorgeous

I bought something that I didn’t end up liking I was given a store credit and got a perfect item I love on ore order and was kept up to date with the progress until we received it right on time I contact the company to thank them and was offered a discount for next purchase so happy I found this place

Amazing all the time!

I am always happy with my clothes that I buy from chiffon boutique, never had any issues and always fast delivery! Some of my favourite! Items are from this place and the quality is always there! 10/10 would recommend and no I’m not a fake review I really love this shop!

Teah

TeahPerth, WA

Perfect

I have ordered from Chiffon Boutique 3 times and every time has been amazing, efficient delivery and the sizing is perfect! I have worn the dresses to a wedding each time

Amazing!!

I Absolutely loved it!! I bought a dress for my high school ball and it was amazing quality and fast shipping! Got heaps of compliments and I will definitely be buying from here again. 100% satisfied would highly recommend!

Only place to shop

Very happy & satisfied with my purchases. The dresses are exactly what’s in the pictures and sizing is perfect. Absolutely love ordering from Chiffon Boutique. I highly recommend. The only place I’ll order my clothing from.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Perfect fit and super comfy

I loved my dress, perfect fit, super comfortable and I got so many compliments in it. True to size. And good quality. I’ve shopped off Chiffon before and both times they haven’t let me down. I will definitely shop off Chiffon again!

Raychel M

Raychel MNorth West, QLD

More then expected

Very satisfied with the items I purchased, true to size and exactly like the images shown, would definitely recommend Chiffon to offer buyers. The quality of the clothing itself is of high standard.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Better than I ever expected for a first purchase!

It was an amazing dress! Wore it to my formal and got many compliments with it. It was made quite nicely and quite nicer than what you would expect :) I will order again! Quite easy to see what was in stock and so a good website for dresses.

My go to online shop.

I order from Chiffon Boutique when I need something for an important event like ball, going out etc because they are so reliable and their clothes are of good quality. Their shipping is always super fast, and there’s no issues when it comes to exchanging items for a different size! This is me in their “SPURR” dress I wore last weekend.

Great online store

Quick deliveries, great products and awesome customer service. Have bought from these guys many times, never had an issue. Sizes are also accurate, one of my faves online stores to shop from!

Hannah H

Hannah HAuckland

Best online experience yet!

I have ordered from Chiffon Boutique twice now, for a Uni ball and my 21st. Both orders were great quality, looked exactly like the picture and arrived in record time. I have recommended Chiffon Boutique to friends who have all loved their purchases also.
Will be ordering from them again for future events.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Amazing outfits and Super fast delivery’s!

Every item I brought off here is amazing! Looks exactly like the pictures and the quality is great! And to top it off it’s always Been next day delivery so no waiting around if you need something ASAP!

Simizworld

SimizworldCentral Queensland, QLD

Love love love them

Every dress I get from chiffon boutique i fall in love with. The delivery was fast and the quality of the clothing is so good. would honestly recommend it. They have a very good variety as well.